剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Basically, I learned, at a very young age, it's part
基本上 我很小时候学到过
of your culture and heritage, so it's very important.
这是你们传统文化的一部分 非常重要
Thomas K. Rhumor died in his sleep
托马斯·K·茹莫尔于昨晚
last night at the age of 6♥4♥.
在睡梦中安祥辞世 享年6♥4♥岁
I'm writing. I'm fine.
我在等人 不用了
Rhumor was a self-made billionaire whose philanthropy
茹莫尔是个白手起家的亿万富翁
focused here at home
致力于慈善事业
on the needs of the underprivileged.
尤其关注那些贫困家庭的需要
And we go back now to the breaking news story...
让我们回到刚才那则
we just told you about. Wow. You see this?
新闻 你看到了吗
We're getting the first pictures...
我们获得了最新现场照片
Damn shame.
真是悲剧
...of a train crash that's taken place
关于一起发生在普特南车站外
just outside of Putnam Station on the Fairchester line.
菲尔切斯特线的火车相撞事件
Emergency crews are on the scene.
急救人员已经到达现场
Early reports indicate multiple fatalities.
先前业已报道了多起死亡事故
But what I admired most about my friend was his loyalty.
但对于我的朋友 他的忠诚最令我折服
We all slept a little better knowing that someone
因为有如此正直诚恳之人相伴
with his integrity was in our lives.
我们才能在漫漫长夜安然入睡
He was a devoted husband to Joan,
他是琼相濡以沫的好丈夫
father-in-law to Will,
同时是威尔的岳父
father to Anna, Kevin and Natalie,
也是安娜 凯文和娜塔莉的父亲
God rest her soul.
愿她的灵魂安息
David was an affirming
戴维热情似火
flame, and we should all feel
能在茫茫人海中与他相遇
grateful for having known him.
我们都应心存感激
Will...
威尔
I know. I know.
我明白
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
I am so sorry, Will.
我很遗憾 威尔
So am I.
我也是
You spoke eloquently.
您说得很煽情
Thank you, Ms. Young.
多谢 杨女士
I'll catch up.
我一会去找你
We have something pressing to discuss, Will.
威尔 我有些要紧的事情得说
David's position
戴维的职位
was far too integral
不可或缺
to leave open for even a week or a month
所以不宜空缺过久
good decorum would demand.
为寻找合适的人选
So I'd like to put off this conversation, but I can't.
我知道现在不合时宜 但迫于形势
People I answer to, upstairs and elsewhere,
我的上级们
are, uh... eager for resolution.
他们急需解决问题
I'd like you to step into his position.
我想让你接替他的位置
Well, I'd say I'm better off staying where I am,
我本想说安于现状就好
but I don't know if that's true anymore.
但现在自己也不确定是不是真的了
It might be best for me to leave.
我还是离开的好
I expected that.
我料到会这样
Well, take a couple of days to think it over.
这样吧 花几天时间好好考虑一下
If your mind doesn't change,
如果你去意已决
I'll accept that answer
那我就接受
and your resignation.
你的辞呈
Knight to king's bishop three.
马进相3
Knight to king's bishop three.
马进相3
Who is this?
你是谁
Let me talk to David.
让戴维接电♥话♥
Where's David?
戴维人呢
Uh, no, uh...
那个...
There was an accident.
他遭到了意外
He...
他...
是否开始新游戏
未保存游戏进度
From One Pawn To Another - E.B.
一步一个卒印 老班 赠
E.B...
老班...
Are you Ed Bancroft?
你是爱德·班克罗夫吗
My-My name is Will Travers.
我是威尔·崔维斯
I answered the phone when you called David's office.
你打电♥话♥到戴维办公室 是我接的
May I come inside and speak to you for a moment?
我能进去和你说几句吗
David's been killed.
戴维去世了
He died in a train accident on his way to work.
就在他上班途中 火车失事了
Can I get you some tea?
我给你倒杯茶吧
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm addicted to Earl Grey.
我只喝伯爵茶
Sit.
坐吧
David said you were very bright.
戴维说你天资聪慧
One of the best in the building.
在你们那儿数一数二
That true?
是吗
I keep up.
仍需努力
I'll never be a legend like you.
可再怎么 也赶不上你这位传奇人物
What does the legend say about me?
我怎么个传奇法了
You were a genius at cracking codes,
你是个破解代码天才
until the codes
但最后 还是代码
cracked you like an egg.
破解了你 跟打鸡蛋一样
Like an egg.
跟打鸡蛋一样
Not my metaphor.
不是我说的
David was the only one who stayed in touch.
我只和戴维还保持联♥系♥
We played our endless chess games.
我们常没完没了的下着棋
Talked.
聊聊天
I really can't believe he's dead.
简直不敢相信 他就这样死了
He was very fond of you.
他很喜欢你
You never broke his heart
你才不会...
like that idiot son of his, up in Vermont.
像那个维蒙特的畜生一样 让他操碎了心
Evan's troubled.
埃文也不好过
He's a nut.
他就一疯子
Ed... I need to show you something.
爱德...有件东西 你得看看
Have you...
你之前...
ever seen any thing like this?
见过类似的吗
Four crossword puzzles
4个相同的填字游戏
shared across several newspapers.
分别刊登在各大报纸上
No.
没见过
This is new to me.
我也是第一次遇到
Sorry.
抱歉了
They showed up the day before David died.
就在戴维出事前一天被刊登出来
Coincidence?
巧合吗
It was nice to meet you, Will.
很高兴认识你 威尔
I'm feeling very tired.
我累了
You can let yourself out.
你请回吧
Right.
行
Good night.
晚安
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉深夜来打搅你
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道该去找谁了
I know how this is going to sound,
我知道这听起来很荒唐
but all his rituals, his rituals...
但光看他那些条条框框...
how superstitious he was... Slow down.
就知道他有多迷信... 慢点说
His biggest phobia by far was 13.
他最害怕的就是数字13
And he respected and feared it,
他总是避而远之
he constantly watched out for it.
处处小心谨慎
He would never get on a...
他绝对不会靠近那些...
an elevator, train... Will, can you lower your voice?
电梯 火车... 威尔 你小声点行吗
...a boat, a taxi or train...
...船 的士 或火车...
started or ended with 13,
只要它们带有数字13
that started was divisible by 13,
能被13除尽
aggregated to 13... Will... Will, your voice.
或加起来等于13 威尔 小声点
They haven't... they haven't retrieved his car yet.
那车至今还未交还给家属
His car is still there at the train depot where he left it.
仍停在火车站那儿
Where he supposedly left it. Supposedly?
原以为是他自己停的 原以为
It was parked in spot 13.
车停在13号♥车位
Well, maybe he didn't see the number.
有可能是他没有看见呢
He saw it.
肯定看见了
Well, maybe he just needed to get to work,
那也可能是他赶着去上班
he saw the train coming up,
一眼看到火车来了
and he took the only spot that was there. No, no, no.
又没有其他空位 就只好停那儿了 不可能
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表