剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Now, three years ago,
三年前
garson was bought by another company-- Atlas Macdowell.
迦森被另一家公♥司♥ 巨麦公♥司♥收♥购♥
Roy still runs Garson, but under Atlas.
罗伊仍留在迦森掌舵 但受对方管理
So Atlas is who he's working for.
所以他是巨麦公♥司♥的人
What do you imagine Atlas is up to?
你觉得这公♥司♥有什么内♥幕♥
I don't know.
不知道
Well, perhaps you'd best find out.
那就去查清楚
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you helping me?
为什么帮我
I support and defend
我坚决捍卫
The constitution of the United States of america
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
Against all enemies foreign and domestic.
打击一切国内外的敌人
It's not just your apartment.
不只是你的公♥寓♥
They're monitoring you here.
这里也是他们的监视范围
Be very careful.
绝对要小心
Gerald served on the board of Atlas Macdowell, correct?
杰拉德是巨麦公♥司♥的董事会成员吧
Um, that sounds familiar.
好像有这么回事
After gerald's death, my husband Tom filled his seat.
杰拉德死后 由我丈夫接任
I'm assuming that's why he was interested in Gerald.
所以他才会对杰拉德产生兴趣
God, that's strange.
天 真邪门
That they both...
他们俩都...
Yeah.
是的
Do you know anything at all about Atlas Macdowell?
对于巨麦公♥司♥你都知道点什么
I didn't understand why Gerald did it,
我不明白杰拉德为何就这么走了
And I tried to figure it out afterward,
在那之后我也想弄明白
Which is what you are doing,
也就像你现在这样
I imagine.
我可以想象
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我现在就是这样
All roads lead back
绕来绕去又回到
To the same simple, sad fact.
同一个简单而无奈的事实
You gave him years, and he walked away.
相濡以沫这么多年 他却就这么走了
He was a selfish coward,
他就一自私自利的孬种
And you shouldn't waste
当初就不该在他身上
Another minute of your life on him.
再浪费哪怕是一分钟
Hmm, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Um... You want a drink.
你也来一杯吗
No, thanks, I'm fine.
谢谢 还是不用了
I pulled this box out of the closet yesterday
昨天你走后 我把这盒子
after you left.
从衣柜里拿了出来
All these little things I found after Gerald's death
都是些他的零碎物 我在他死后收起来的
That I...
我
Imagined had some deeper meaning.
总觉得背后有更深层的含义
Matchbooks.
火柴盒
Ticket stubs.
票根
Sometimes a key chain is just a key chain.
但其实 这些不过是普通的东西罢了
What...
这个...
What's this?
这是什么
I found that on Gerald's desk
在杰拉德死的那天
The day he died
我在他桌上找到的
and put it in that frame to preserve it.
于是就把它保存了起来
I kept it on the shelf
我本来是放在架子上
for a while, but it was too morbid.
也就一阵子 可是每每睹物思人
Are you all right?
你还好么
Uh, sorry.
失礼了
I have to go.
我得走了
Thanks.
谢谢
It was so nice of you to do this.
谢谢你帮我这么多
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表