剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
I'm gonna write a book...
我打算写本书
and get rich.
赚笔大钱
Really?
真的吗
This is nuts.
真是疯了
Oh. Oh.
喂喂
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
I have found, Mr. Fiedler, that it actually pays cash money
费德勒先生 在这领工资干活
to watch where you're going.
可不能这么魂不守舍呀
Yes. Right.
是的 没错
This is a difficult day, for all of us.
今天对我们大家来说都很艰难
Try to keep your spirits up.
努力打起精神来
The best thing we can do is solve the problem,
现在唯有解决问题才是上策
and we can't do that if all we want to do is dive back
而回避现实和一蹶不振
into our bunks and burrow under the covers.
不能解决任何问题
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
It's only bullets whistling by.
这不过是呼啸而过的子弹
They can't kill you.
要不了你的命
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Things are getting out of control out there.
事态逐渐失控了
Yes, Miles, things are very out of control.
没错 迈尔斯 相当失控
Oh, Jesus. What is th-- What are you doing?
老天 这是啥 你在干什么
Miles, if I can connect all this--
迈尔斯 如果我能把一切联♥系♥起来
David, the oil tanker and Bloom--
戴维 油轮和布隆这些事情
if I can connect it to Truxton Spangler, then...
要是能同斯潘格勒联♥系♥起来 那就...
I can't walk away, I can't.
我不能袖手旁观 不能放弃
Why not? Why can't you?
为什么
'Cause then it's nothing.
因为放弃了就是一场空
Then it means nothing, then it's all for nothing.
所有的努力都白费了
Miles, I need your help.
迈尔斯 我需要你帮我
Oh, God.
见鬼了
Um, yeah, all right, yeah. W-What do you got?
好吧 你手头有什么
These are photos from Bloom's personal camera.
这些是布隆私人相机里的照片
Bloom's personal camera?
啥 布隆的私人相机你咋会有
Like, what, you just politely asked for them?
那啥 你是客气地要来的吗
You know what, I don't even want to know.
好吧 当我没问 我啥都不想知道
It's got to be Houston, right?
这里肯定是休斯顿吧
Uh, says "Moses Lake," So...
这上面写着"摩斯湖"
That's just north of Galveston.
就在加维斯顿北面
Yeah, great.
好极了
So we knew Bloom was in Houston,
我们知道布隆在休斯顿
and now we know he was there fishing, too. Oh.
这下我们还知道他在那儿钓鱼
No, wait.
不 等等
These are all dated June.
这些都是六月拍的
So?
怎么
So he wasn't there in June.
他六月不在那里
He wasn't?
什么
No, believe me.
是的 相信我
I've looked at his travel records a hundred times.
我多次查看过他的旅行记录
There's no record of Donald Bloom being in Houston
唐纳德·布隆在2010年6月
in June 2010.
没有去过休斯顿
We need to look at the travel records of his aliases.
我们得看下他化名的旅行记录
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Hey, Hal.
喂 哈尔
Hal.
哈尔
Coming to thank your savior?
来拜倒在你的救世主脚下咩
Listen, can you check
听着 你在这能查到
airplane passenger manifests from here?
飞机乘客的名单吗
Yes.
能
Peter Kline, June 2010.
2010年6月 一个叫彼得·克雷的
Look that up.
查一下
Also Andrew Hauer.
再查一下安德鲁·海耶
Same month.
也是同一个月
All right.
好
Peter Kline, Andrew Hauer.
彼得·克雷 安德鲁·海耶
Ah, here it is.
有了
Uh, Peter Kline-- pops up, uh, June 2, 2010.
2010年6月2日 彼得·克雷
He flew out of Teterboro into Sugar Land.
从新泽西泰特波罗飞往舒格兰[休斯顿市内]
Teterboro into Sugar Land-- is that commercial?
泰特波罗到舒格兰 是客机吗
No way. It's private.
不可能 是私人飞机
Whose plane? Trace the plane.
这是谁的飞机 快查一下
I've got a tail number, but I have to check
我知道飞机尾号♥ 但要查机主
a different database for ownership.
得搜索另一个数据库
Uh, can you check that, please?
你能查一下吗
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经尽快了
The plane's owned by Amalgamated Transit Partners, Inc.
这架飞机属于联合交通合伙有限公♥司♥
Yeah, that's a dummy company, got to be.
这肯定是家空壳公♥司♥
Nobody picks that name.
没人会起这种名字
Okay.
好吧
Uh, let's see.
我们看看
Bingo.
有了
Wholly owned subsidiary of
所有资产都属于
Atlas MacDowell.
巨麦公♥司♥名下
That's it.
就是这个
What?
啥
Enter.
进来
These just arrived for you.
这些刚到 是给你的
Leave them there.
放那就行
Barry.
巴里
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
至美国政策研究所
If Bloom flew in an Atlas MacDowell plane--
如果布隆坐的是巨麦的飞机
Truxton is part of Atlas MacDowell--
而崔氏顿又是巨麦的人
it closes the circle.
一切都解释得通了
There's no way he can escape it.
这下他逃不掉了
Yeah, but is it proof? No.
可这都有证据么 没有
It's not gonna hold up in court,
又不是要上法庭
but it'll make a hell of a New York Times story.
不过够上纽♥约♥时♥报♥的头条了
Well, okay, Will...
那好吧 威尔
Listen to me.
听我说
Just-- I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
I have this figured out. Just trust me.
我已经都想清楚了 相信我
What are you gonna do?
那你要怎么做
I'm gonna do my job.
做好本职工作
I'm gonna present the facts to my superior.
把这些东西呈给我上级
Grant.
格兰特
Hey, Will.
威尔
Uh, we need to talk about something.
我有点事要跟你谈谈
Okay.
好
Well, there's no easy way to say this,
我真不知该如何开口
but Spangler has promoted me to team leader.
斯潘格勒提升我做了组长
And I-I didn't want you to think that I-I was
我也不想你觉得我是在
jockeying for the position or going behind your back.
为这个位置拼命或是在你背后搞小动作
It just... sort of came out of nowhere.
只是事出突然
And I'm really... Grant.
我真的很... 格兰特
Good job.
干得好
This promotion should have been yours a long time ago.
这次升职早该是你的
You deserve it.
你应得的
You know, uh, I was half thinking...
要知道 我还在犹豫...
Uh, I got to go.
我得走了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我很好
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么了
I don't know, everything.
我不知道 一切都...
Everything is different.
一切都不一样了
U-Us?
我们之间吗
No. No. No.
不 不是
You... mean with the team?
你是说 我们这个组
Tanya and Grant and all that?
坦娅和格兰特他们的事吗
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表