剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
这些是专利申请
They are patent applications.
这东西很贵的
Such matters are costly.
申请一次要四磅 这儿有不少
They are four pounds for every filing and there are many.
不管买♥♥卖♥♥多么兴隆 我觉得以你们的利润
I'm not sure your profits, given the volume,
供不起这么多申请
would have stretched sufficiently.
你觉得他这些钱从哪来的
Where do you suppose he found the wherewithal?
他不会拿我爸的应急钱 绝对不会
He wouldn't take from my daddy's till. Not never.
所以你看
Then, do you see?
我就在想 他是从哪里借来的钱
I must ask myself from whom he took the loan of it.
要是那孩子肯开口 他一定知道
If he'd only speak, that boy could tell us, I'm sure.
你这酒鬼是发疯了吗
Have you lost the last of your Scotched brains?
不是
No.
我把自己"尸检"了
I forensicate myself.
我能问问为什么吗
May a woman ask why?
要是你保证听了别发火
If she swears to serenity.
你耗了一早上才告诉我
You wait all morning to tell me that!
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我就知道你会是这反应
Because I knew how you'd react.
还在海上时我就求你了
I told you when we sailed. I begged it of you.
扔海里去
Put it in the ocean.
你说我现在该是什么反应
How, now, would you prefer me to react?
别一副大难临头的样子
Maybe as if the world has not, in fact, just ended.
那戒指落入知情人手中
An interested party gets their hands on that ring,
我们就真大难临头了 咱们俩
the end of the world's exactly what we are looking at, you and I.
别想在这儿过下去了
Our life here? Finished.
好了 孩子们 看看你们做得怎么样 杰克
All right, boys, let's see how we're doing. Jack?
埃德蒙 你还活着
Edmund. You are alive.
你最近总在这里 我都快忘记你的样子了
You are here so often these days, I have forgot how you look.
这么说你是来回忆我的长相喽
Then you come to remind yourself, do you?
我想和伊格斯先生谈谈
Wanted a word with Mr Eagles.
稍侯两分钟 里德先生
Two minutes, Mr Reid.
-我得... -艾米丽
- I should... - Emily.
这种地方总是让我想到你
These, er, places, will ever make me think of you.
叮叮当当的铃♥声♥ 跪着的虔诚信徒
The bells clanging, the faithful falling to their knees.
想你我在家
And you and I at home,
汗淋淋地躺在床上 一切抛到脑后
careless of God, abed in our sweat.
我想要从前那样的周日
I would have those Sundays back.
时过境迁了
Well, we live in different times now.
以前我不需要上帝的指引
Once I had no need of church.
但现在 来这里和伊格斯先生谈过后
But now - coming here, speaking with Mr Eagles
我发现我需要
I see that I do.
你也需要 埃德蒙 只要你肯接受她的死
So do you, Edmund, if you'd only accept that she is dead.
谈什么 艾米丽 你跟他说什么了
What, Emily? What have you spoken to him of?
里德先生 要我给你找个勺子吗
Mr Reid. Should I find you a ladle?
不用
No!
不 伊格斯 今天不用了
No, Eagles. Not today.
我想到一个办法
I've a theory I would put to you -
或许能让那男孩开口
how your boy might recover his voice.
我认为割下舌头是为了确认死亡
I believe that tongue was taken as proof of the death itself.
曼比本人才是攻击目标
It was Manby himself who was the aim of the assault,
而不是他身上的物品
not what was on his person.
我们很高兴里德太太能来做礼拜
We have enjoyed welcoming Mrs Reid at worship
希望她在那里寻求到的安慰
and hope that the comfort she has found there
也能传达给你
might be extended to yourself.
-离我妻子远一些 伊格斯 -我只是
- Stay away from my wife, Eagles. - I simply...
请记住 我不惧怕上帝的戒律
Take as fact that God's law holds no fear for me.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
据说这个过程一点都不痛苦
They say it is a painless process.
刽子手贝瑞先生 是个非常聪明的人
Now, the executioner, Mr Berry, is a very clever man.
他根据受刑人的体重
It takes a person's weight to establish
决定绳索的长度
what length of rope they require.
绳索太长 会坠得太远 速度太快
Too long, they fall too far too fast
脑袋会掉下来
and the head comes clean off.
太短的话 脖子会被勒住而不是脱位
Too short and the neck is strangled, instead of dislocated.
我所言超出他们的...
I say more than they...
你没多重 对吧
There's not much of you, is there?
吊你的绳索应该不会超过 十英尺
Wouldn't have thought you'd need much more than... ten foot.
我不知道人到底是不是你杀的
Now, if it was you that ended that old man's life, I cannot say.
但你所在的这个组织
But this brotherhood you run with...
你们经常割人舌头 是不是
you make a practice of cutting men's tongues from their throats, do you?
究竟是怎么回事
What, boy?
不是因为他身上的东西 对吧
It wasn't what he had on him, was it?
曼比本人才是目标
Manby himself was the target.
告诉我们是谁要他死
You must tell us who made him so.
还有两天的时间 汤马斯
Two days, Thomas.
这期间我会一直陪在你身边
I will stay beside you every hour until.
如果你不说出事实
But this end awaits you...
这就是你的下场
unless you talk to us.
找到了
I have you.
你弄丢的是什么戒指
What ring is it that you've lost?
是你戴在脖子上的那个吗
Was it the one you wear about your neck?
我没有偷听 我保证
I weren't eavesdropping. Promise.
整栋楼的人都听到了
The whole house heard her.
那戒指对你而言很珍贵吗
Is it very valuable to you?
它属于我的一位旧识
It belonged to a man that I knew.
他是我的好朋友 我们...
A good friend. A, er...
情同手足
brother.
他已经死了
Dead now.
伊格斯先生
Mr Eagles!
汤马斯
Thomas?
这里不安全
Shh! It ain't safe here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
拜托了 这里不安全
Please. It ain't.
如果你想让我说实话
If you want me to tell you what I know,
就叫那个警♥察♥把我弄出去
you get that bluebottle and fetch me out of here.
知道吗
You understand?
-我去传话 -伊格斯先生
- I go to send word. - Mr Eagles,
我会因此下地狱吗
will I go to hell for this?
你的勇气会拯救你和你的小伙伴
Your bravery will save you and all others who serve this man.
我很快就回来
I will be back. And soon.
让他们准备好
Ready them.
里德长官
Mr Reid, sir!
伊格斯先生发来的
From Mr Eagles, sir.
准备一辆囚车 派去纽盖特监狱
Have a Maria readied and despatched for Newgate.
霍布斯 你和他们一起去
Hobbs, you travel with them.
不要告诉别人 藏好他
You tell no-one, you keep him hid.
路...路被堵上了
The way's... The way's barricaded.
你 你站住
You, man! Stop!
在这儿等着 汤马斯
Wait there, Thomas.
不 汤马斯 待在车里别出来
No, Thomas. You're to wait inside.
汤马斯·高厄
Thomas Gower!
我们对你爱护有加
The love we bear you.
你却全然不顾吗
Does that not mean nothing to you?
胆敢告密
Squeal, would ya?
出♥卖♥♥♥我和你的兄弟们
Me and your brothers?
这下我们只能杀了你 汤姆
You know we cannot let you live now, Tom.
你休想带走他
You shall not take him.
休想
You shall not!
那是谁想阻止我呢
Who is this man that stops me?
我是帕特里克·伊格斯
My name is Patrick Eagles.
你得先过我这关
You pass through me first.
你快跑
You, run.
伊格斯先生 不
Mr Eagles, no!
快跑 汤马斯 跑
Run. Thomas, run!
在我敲碎你的头骨前 先生
I'd know your name, sir,
告诉我你叫什么
before I crack your skull.
汤马斯 快走
Now, Thomas. Go!
快走
Go on.
我说了告诉我你的名字
I said I'd know your name.
还是你只把名字告诉与你同寝的牲畜
Or do you give it only to the farm animals you lie with?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表