剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
But a woman has to work to find food and lodging in this city.
我正在帮你找地方住
I work to find you that lodging.
能有那种
And will there be any that
不强迫我每周日去教堂的地方吗
does not insist upon churching me every Sunday?
要我跪下来 细数我的罪恶
Upon my knees, listing the sins I got on my back?
-帮帮我 -护士
- Help me! - Nurse!
他是个大块头 霍布斯
He's a big man, Hobbs.
我切开他时 可能要掉下些东西
When I cut, he's liable to fall away some,
到时你得帮我
you're going to help me.
-长官 -看 要把这块组织往后拉
- Sir? - See, the tissue must be drawn back...
让胸骨暴露出来
..to reveal the breastbone.
你抓住这儿
Now, I need you to hold it.
开始拉
Now pull.
在我动刀时
Just peel the flesh back
把肉慢慢地均匀地往后拉
gently, evenly, while I cut.
胸骨被软骨组织固定住了
The breastbone is held in place by cartilage.
我们得切掉下颚
We need to cut the lower jaw here.
胸骨就扯下来了
The breastbone comes...off.
再拉舌头和气管
Pull the tongue and the trachea.
这样就能看到害死他的东西♥藏♥匿的地方了
And now to access where this man's killer lives.
-那是哪 长官 -肠子 霍布斯
- And where's that, sir? - The bowel, Hobbs.
肠子
The bowel.
我们现在不在自己的辖区 警长
We step out of our jurisdiction now, Sergeant.
千万要小心
Tread carefully.
女士
Ma'am.
有钱人不一定有教养 贝内特
Money never begat courtesy, Bennet.
是啊 长官
No, sir.
打扰了 请问你知道这是送去哪的吗
Excuse me. Could you tell me where this is delivered to?
每早送出
Delivered each morning.
我们已经被发现了 是金融区警 长官
Our presence here marked. City Police, sir.
随他们去吧
Let them mark it.
是个叫科赫的德国人最先发现了它
It's a German named Koch that saw them first.
并且进行培育
Grew them too.
广口瓶里的霍乱弧菌
Cholera bacillus in a jar.
发现它很喜欢肮脏潮湿的土地
Saw how it loved dirt and dank earth,
并且在河流盆地滋生蔓延
how it lived to breed and spread in river basins.
如果镜片够好
And how if your glass was strong enough...
可以在人的肠子里看见它
..you could actually see it in a man's gut.
你看见了吗 长官
And do you see it, sir?
没看见 霍布斯
No. No, Hobbs. I do not.
杰克逊上尉 诊疗所传来消息 长官
Captain Jackson. Word comesfrom the dispensary, sir.
又有人死了
More dead?
没有 长官 但很多人病了
Not yet, sir. But many sick.
不是霍乱 那会是什么呢
If it's not cholera, then what?
把里德叫来 霍布斯
Find Reid, Hobbs.
找26号♥ 先生 我们进去看看
Number 26, sir. We'll take a look.
你们是伦敦警♥察♥厅的
You're Metropolitan Police
这儿不是你们的辖区
and beyond your jurisdiction.
我没有义务放你们进去
I suffer no obligation to you.
放我们进去
You will give us access.
否则我让你尝尝什么叫义务
Or I shall take you where we shall find you your obligation.
不胜感激
My thanks to you.
长官
Sir?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
没死 是鸦♥片♥ 警长
No. Opium, Sergeant.
到处看看
Have a look around.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up.
干什么
What?
你是谁
Ow, who are you?
我们是警♥察♥ 姑娘
The police, wench, is who we are.
-这屋子是谁的 -我的
- Whose lurk is this? - Mine.
说实话 姑娘
The truth, toffer.
-在我名下 钱是他出的 -他
- Mine in name. His in spending. -His?
大块头 小眼睛
Big man. Small eyes.
粉♥嫩♥得像头猪
Pink like a pig.
没错
S'right.
你身体怎么样
How's your health?
除了胳膊很痛 都挺好
Well, my arm hurts, but apart from that...
有没有绞痛或呕吐
Cramps, vomiting?
没有 怎么了
No! Why?
把你安顿在这儿的人叫什么
What's his name, the man that installs you here?
温斯顿 阿尔杰农·温斯顿
Winston. Algernon Winston.
他昨晚和你在一起吗
He was with you last night?
对 闹腾了一晚上
He was. Raging all night about
说头痛腹痛
his head and his belly.
他在哪工作
Place of work?
不知道 我发誓
I dunno. I swear it.
他告诉我这个干什么
Why would he tell me?
我才不管是哪个守财奴给他钱呢
I don't care to ask which Jew fills his pockets.
这么说是银行
Then it's a bank?
-当然是银行 -就在这条街上吗
- Course it's a bleeding bank! - In the street?
你们共度良宵之后有没有送他回去过
You ever take his arm walk him back there after a night on your back?
新学院 有扇大黑门
New Inn. Huge black door.
[附属于中殿会馆的法律学院]
他人在哪
So where is he, then?
他没了 女士
He's cold clay, woman.
就像你的青春 再也回不来了
As gone as your girlhood.
你再去寻个阔绰的男人吧
Best find another fine suit to climb inside.
一天往我这儿跑两次 里德
Off your patch twice in a day, Reid?
想调职吗
Put in for transfer?
那得多学点派头 换双更黑的靴子
We'd need grander manners and blacker boots for that.
是啊 还得给人当婊♥子♥
Aye, and a poker up our arseholes.
你的斗犬在说什么
What is it your pit-dog says?
你问我来这儿的原因 我告诉你
You enquire after my presence here, here's the reason for it.
金融区有个人死在我那儿了
I've a resident of your square mile on my slab,
又灰又臭 一切症状表明他得了霍乱
grey and stinking and every mark on him telling me cholera.
你小声点
Keep your voice down, man.
叫你的人离我的地盘远点
And keep your men off my manor.
霍布斯
Hobbs?
有口信 长官 东区诊疗所叫你过去
A message for you, sir. You're needed at the Eastern dispensary.
怎么 警官 又有人患病吗
What, Constable? Are there more?
这笔账回头再算
Don't think this forgotten.
找护士来 叫她快点
Fetch a nurse. Fetch her quick.
艾米丽
Emily?
-埃德蒙 你病了吗 -不 我没事
- Edmund? Are you sick? - No, I am well.
那你怎么会在这儿
Then why are you here?
-我来看病人 -你帮助的女人吗
- I was visiting. - One of your women?
里德
Reid!
-里德太太 -上尉
- Mrs Reid. - Captain.
-病在扩散 -确实
- It spreads. - Indeed.
-是我们怕的那个吗 -那要看你怕什么
- Is it what we fear? - Well, that depends on what you fear.
那个胖子的内脏有很多疑点
The fat man, his insides have a story to tell.
但绝不是霍乱
But that story ain't cholera.
还有什么病能感染这么多人
What else could afflict so many?
不知道
I don't know.
还有
Then what...?
他来干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
莱斯勒探长 如果你知道是怎么回事
Inspector Ressler, you have an insight into what is happening here.
现在就告诉我
Now is your moment to tell me.
为什么跟我们过来
Why do you follow us?
我那儿也有病人
I have others.
也是这样死的 死了多少
Dead in such a way? How many?
两天死了四个
Four in two days.
四个 你们居然知情不报
Four! And you have kept this silent?
我不想引起金融区恐慌 里德
A panic in the City, Reid!
我们闭市
We close for business,
纽约就能趁机大捞一笔
New York makes a million in our place.
白教堂死了人 才把你逼出来
And now the dead of Whitechapel flush you out.
这一定是污染
We have a contamination.
但污染物是什么 源头在哪
But of what? From where?
简直是地狱啊
Ah, this hell! Hell rises up!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表