剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
没错 先生 我是个女人
I am that, sir, yes.
你们真是疯了
You have lost all reason.
不 布鲁顿先生 这绝不可以
No, Mr Bruton, a thousand times no!
玛莎 请坐
Martha, please sit!
-女性工程师 这怎么可以 -请听我说
- A female engineer? Never! - You listen to me, gentlemen.
这不可以
No, sir...
-请听我说 -不 先生 我不能容忍♥
- Gentlemen, please... - No, sir, I shan't accept...
请听一下
It will only take a moment
范索普太太的提议
to listen to Mrs Fanthorpe's proposals.
先生们
Gentlemen!
探长 能找到你太好了
Inspector! I'm glad to have found you.
请你首先对雇佣马修·乔奇一事
Wanted you to be the first to comment on your employing
做出回应吧 他是通缉杀人犯
of Matthew Judge, a wanted murderer
还绑♥架♥了希欧多尔·斯威夫特先生的女儿
and the abductor of the daughter of Mr Theodore Swift.
贝斯特先生 恐怕这事有了新的发展
Mr Best, I'm afraid the story has moved on a yard or two now.
都别动 否则我拧断他的脖子
Nobody move or I snap his goddamn neck!
都待在原地别动
Everybody stay where they are!
下一枪射进你的头 弗兰克
Next one's in your head, Frank.
放了他
Let him go.
我放了他 他们会杀了我
I let him go, they kill me.
你不放 我杀了你
I will if you don't.
你放了他 他们会给你你最想要的东西
If you do, they're going to give you what you want most in this world...
杀我的机会
..Your chance at me.
一人一枪 一枪一弹
One shell a man, one shot apiece.
扔过来
Toss 'em!
我给你的枪还在吗
You still got that piece I gave you?
把铜弹都拿出来
Take out all the brass bar one.
拿给他
Give it to him.
去吧
Do it.
你还练枪法了吗
You kept in training?
没怎么练
Not so much.
那你可危险了
Then I fear for you.
但是我有一个优势
I do work with one advantage, however.
什么优势
You want to tell me?
我是主场
It's my home field.
你总是耍诈
Always were a faker.
你不该杀那孩子 弗兰克
You shouldn't have killed the boy, Frank.
从没见过谁能如此英雄气概地耍诈
I never knew a man who could make cheating so heroic.
愿跟我走走吗 哈特小姐
Care to take a turn with me, Miss Hart?
当然
I will.
我不认识什么乔奇
I know no man named Judge.
只知道霍马·杰克逊
I do know a man named Homer Jackson, however,
他是这里的验尸官
a police surgeon in this quarter
刚刚杀了一个纽约来的
who just took down a cold-blooded,
平克顿的杀人犯
murdering Pinkerton out of New York.
这故事够好了吗 贝斯特
That story enough for you, Best?
暂时可以 探长
For now, Inspector.
那人是个疯狗
He was a mad dog, that one.
谁都无法控制他
His actions, no man could control them.
你的保镖是个我行我素的独行杀手
Your bodyguard, a lone killer acting on his own whim?
你觉得这么说就能脱罪了吗
You think that's enough to spare you, do you?
我确定可以
I KNOW it will be.
想想那些
Think of all the great men
靠我发了财的大人物 里德先生
who have made their fortunes through me, Mr Reid.
想想我知道他们的事
All that I know of them.
如果我被关起来会说的话
All that I will tell from behind your bars.
你不会后悔的 范索普太太
You will not regret this, Mrs Fanthorpe.
你同意让我施展才华和梦想
You have promised me the full expression of my talents and vision
这是我毕生的愿望
and that is all I've ever wanted from this life.
那你就选对路了
Then you travel inthe correct direction.
美国要通融多了
America will prove much more accommodating.
不像这里墨守陈规
Not so stuck in its ways as this place.
你这样的女人 会在那里大展拳脚的
A woman like you, you will do very well indeed.
做警♥察♥的妻子就是这个滋味喽
So is this the lot for a bobby's wife, then?
不知道你什么时候能回家
Never knowing when you're likely to come home?
是啊
Yeah, it can be.
你不久前也曾说过
And as you've said not long past,
这日子并不舒坦
it is not much of a life.
你是因为害怕才来找我 罗斯
You, er, you come to me out of fear, Rose.
而不是因为喜欢我
Not natural affection.
我知道我没什么本事
I know I'm not much.
但我也不该受这种对待
But I am worth better than that.
那我怎么办
Then what's to become of me?
你们家老板娘已经回去了
Your mistress is returned to her house.
如果你愿意也可以回去
You could do likewise if you wish.
如果我不回去呢 如果我想结束那种日子呢
And if I do not? If I decideto finish with that life?
那你就得勇敢点 罗斯 再去找个工作
Then you must be brave, Rose, and look for another.
走吧 姑娘
Now get along with you, girl.
阿博兰总督察
Chief Inspector Abberline?
立刻去搜他的房♥间
This man's rooms, now.
那儿
There!
又有个妓♥女♥被开膛了 有人报信说是你
Another tart's been ripped. Another snitch sends me to you.
抓住他
Take him.
下集预告
你真觉得把那美国人绞死
Do you think that hanging my American
你就能重获安宁了吗
will return your sleep to you?
你就绝望成这样 探长
Are you so desperate, Inspector,
居然把我们所有的嫌疑人都翻了出来
that you rake through all the suspects we ever knew?
我认为他又出现了
I believe him returned.
如果不能照顾我们所爱之人
What use our work
我们的工作还有何意义
if we cannot care for those we love?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表