剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
运走吧 哈里斯 这边 夫人
These can go, Harris. This way, ma'am.
如您所见 一切如常
'As you see, all is ever as it should be.
是的 一切如常
Yes, I can see as it ever should be.
是你主动要我来检查 这不是我的要求
It is you that insists on these inspections, not myself.
这毕竟是您的磨坊
It is your mill, Ma'am.
让您了解我们的工作是很重要的
It is ever important to us that you see what work we perform for you.
当然了 你先请 克莱斯顿先生 走吧
Of course. Lead on, Mr Claxton. Lead on.
先生们 再见
Good day, gentlemen.
克莱斯顿先生 下周我再来
Same time next week, Mr Claxton?
是 盖博夫人
Of course, Mrs Gable.
你一定会准备妥当
You'll be ready, I'm sure.
那是当然 夫人
Ready as ever, Ma'am.
警长 封锁这里
Sergeant, no man leaves.
我们是里德和莱斯勒探长
Inspectors Reid and Ressler, police.
报上姓名和来此事宜
Your names and business here.
芙罗拉·盖博 我是业主
Flora Gable. I am proprietor.
克莱斯顿 总经理
Claxton. General manager.
盖博夫人 克莱斯顿先生
Well, Mrs Gable, Mr Claxton,
你们售卖♥♥的一批面粉变质了
a batch of flour you sold went bad.
-变质 -有人因此丧命
- Bad? - Men died.
-城里的流行病吗 -是的 夫人
- This sickness? - Yes, ma'am.
克莱斯顿先生 帮帮他们
Mr Claxton, help these men.
当然 这边请 跟我来
Yes, of course. Please, come with me.
每批面粉都做了记录
The batches are all logged and recorded.
-你们知道批号♥吗 -是的
- You have the number? - I do.
-批号♥ 先生 -莱斯勒先生会告诉你
- The number, sir? - Mr Ressler will give it to you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-这是你的办公室 克莱斯顿先生 -是的
- This your office, Mr Claxton? - It is, sir. Yes, sir.
-这些柜子是你自己装的 -是的 先生
- You install these cabinets yourself? - If memory serves, sir.
里德 谁都喜欢用好柜子
Reid, every man likes a good cabinet,
现在是问这个的时候吗
but is this quite the time?
我们进来的时候
Did you notice the dimensions
你注意到这屋子从外面看的大小了吗
of this room from without, when we entered?
从外面看是长方形的 莱斯勒先生
It is a rectangle, Mr Ressler.
在屋里看呢
Now we are inside, how does it look?
-像是正方形的 里德 -没错
- Like a cube, Reid. - It does so.
莱斯勒先生
Mr Ressler.
里德
Reid!
我一直在努力研究 里德先生
I have worked hard, Mr Reid.
瞧啊
And now, look,
我把它合成为液体了 起效更快
it is synthesised as a liquid. Much faster in its actions.
而且死去时也更痛苦
An increased agony in death, also.
-盖博夫人 -怎么
- Mrs Gable? - Yes.
桌上的那些纸
Those papers on the desk.
-嗯 -请拿起来
- Yes. - Take them, please.
你脚边的垃圾桶 把纸扔进去
The steel bin at your feet. Drop them in there.
桌上的火柴
Those matches on the desk.
点着
Strike them.
烧掉纸
And burn the papers.
是送货明细
The delivery details.
如果二位不介意 我们就走了
If you please, we shall leave now.
求你 不要
Please, don't!
-德雷克 警长 -里德长官
- Drake! Sergeant Drake! - Mr Reid, sir!
让你的人退下 里德
Stand your man down, Reid!
德雷克 他手里有毒药
Drake, he has the poison!
退后
Stay back!
德雷克 你还记得我们前不久
Drake, you recall a conversation we had
曾经谈过约翰·斯图尔特·密尔和他的理论
some while ago on John Stuart Mill and his philosophy?
是的 他的幸福法则
I do, sir. His principle of happiness.
那你还记得
And do you recall what,
当面临抉择
when faced with a choice,
他认为应当怎么做
he held the proper course of action to be?
保全大局 长官
Whatever would lead to the greater well-being, sir.
说 其他的在哪
Tell me where it is! Tell me where the rest of it is!
我什么都不会说的 只有这个
I will tell you nothing, nothing. Only this.
还有很多毒药 比之前还多
There is more, more even than before,
此时此刻就在流入这个世界
making its glorious way into this world this very moment.
-里德 -我妻子也中了你的毒
- Reid! - Your evil has poisoned my wife!
如果你杀了他我们就问不出来了
We'll get nothing if you kill him.
如果我这就杀他 当然不能
Not if I kill him immediately, no.
把他绑在验尸房♥的一张床上
Get him strapped to a cot in our dead room.
-你要拯救他人 克莱斯顿 -不
- You are going to save lives, Claxton! - No!
埃德蒙
Edmund...
埃德蒙 我看见她了
Edmund, I see her...
我们的宝贝女儿
..Our darling.
我看见她在水里 燃烧着
I see her aflame and in water.
听我说 听着 你要撑住
You listen to me. You listen to me. You stay alive.
撑下去 不许死掉
Stay alive. You live.
你为什么对他这么感兴趣 克莱斯顿先生
Curious as to your interest, Mr Claxton.
那个人 开膛手
That man. The Ripper.
他的暴行
His brutality.
他杀了几个 至多是七个吧
How many? Seven? At most?
而他的名字 却永远令这座城市颤栗
And his name, all set to haunt this city for a thousand years.
我杀的人已经超过他两倍了
I have already tripled his score.
你说他们会谈论我多久
Think how long they'll talk of me.
他们不会对你
They will talk of you to the same extent
多一分一毫的兴趣
they have the length of your life so far.
大概就那么一点点吧
Precious little, I should think,
或许这也说明了你为什么想让人们记住你
which may go some way to explain your need to make it otherwise.
话已经传出去
Now, it is already abroad
此次事件只是可怕的意外
that this was an accident, terrible,
只是污染 不是下毒
but a contamination, not a poisoning.
盖博夫人 你的雇主
Your employer, Mrs Gable,
如果有人问起她也会是这话
stands by to confirm this to all who ask.
我保证 克莱斯顿先生 不会有人记住你
You, Mr Claxton, will be quite, quite forgotten, I promise you.
但那些挚爱之人入院的人不会忘记我
But not by those whose loved ones are in our hospitals.
你也不会 里德先生
Not by you, eh, Mr Reid?
你不会
Not by you.
你妻子也不会
Nor by your wife.
冷静点 先生
Steady, sir, steady.
杰克逊上尉
Captain Jackson.
他是我的外科医师 美国人
My surgeon. He is American.
你胳膊的疼痛和此刻在你身体里肆虐的
Now, which is the more urgent? The pain of your arm or the ergot
麦角菌和锑 那个更要紧呢
and antimony that sprint, even now, through your innards?
你应该还有时间呢
There's still time for you, I'd imagine.
那就请你帮我驱毒吧
Then, please, wash it from me.
是吗
Really?
不用我先帮你检查骨折吗
Would you rather not have me examine this break?
不要
No, no!
可惜啊 我们这里的麻醉剂用完了
A pity for you that we have had a run on our stores of anaesthetic.
如果你告诉我最后一批面粉运去了哪里
If you tell us where your last consignment is sent for,
或许我们还能再找一点出来
we might find that after all, we have some spare.
杰克逊上尉 毒药从内脏进入血液
Captain Jackson, how long before this toxin makes its way
-要多长时间 -我不会说的
- from gut to bloodstream? - I shall never tell you.
我会跟那些被我害死的人一起入土
My death shall join the great number I have put in this world.
继续
Again.
直到他开口
Until he tells you.
全能的主啊
Dearest Father of all mankind...
他说了吗
He has given it to you?
是的 都交代了
Yes, sir. Everything.
货运明细 批号♥都知道了
We have the delivery details, the batch number.
谢谢你 贝内特
Thank you, Bennet.
艾米丽
Emily.
我的艾米丽啊
My own sweet Emily.
如果你能回到我的身边 我会告诉你
If you will only come back to me, I will, I will tell you.
我为什么是现在这样
I will tell you why I am the way I am
我为什么不能接受她的死
and why I cannot mourn her...
不能像你那样
..Like you do.
求你
Please.
我愿做任何事
I will do anything.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表