剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我醒来时 他们就躺在我身旁
When I woke up, they were there laid before me.
-没有其他人吗 -没有
- And not another soul? - No-one.
你确定吗
You are sure?
我什么都无法确定 先生
There's nothing that I'm sure of in this world, sir.
露西 你知道自己怀孕了吧
Lucy, you are aware that you are with child, are you not?
克拉布医生
Dr. Crabbe.
露西
Lucy!
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
先生好
Sir.
我上个月在林肯学院听了你的演讲
I heard you speak last month. At Lincoln's Inn.
[伦敦四律师学院之一]
是嘛 有熟人说我那天声音太低了
At the college! A man I know told me I droned that day.
那他肯定没认真听
He cannot have been listening.
你找到了露西 还照顾她
And now you have found and cared for our Lucy.
克拉布医生 我得说一声
Dr. Crabbe, you should know,
伊姆斯小姐的母亲今天惨遭杀害
Miss Eames' mother is killed this day.
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor dear girl.
还有一个叫洛奇的男人
And another man, too, the name of Roach.
你认识他吗 先生
Do you know him, sir?
我不认识 露西在场吗
No, I do not. Was Lucy present?
是的
She was.
但什么都不记得了
But remembers not a thing?
把这两具尸体都抬去验尸房♥
Get both these bodies to my dead room!
没拿稳的人要帮我验尸
The man who drops them will be assisting me at autopsy.
别 等等 等等
No! Wait! Wait!
把他们运走 快 快
Take them away now! Hurry! Hurry!
里德 我很抱歉
Reid, I... I'm sorry.
她患有癫痫吗
She is epileptic?
她的确饱受其苦
She is ailed by that, yes.
还有别的病症
Other conditions, also.
探长 我知道你还有话要问她
Inspector, I know you must question her further
但在那之前 请容我带她回去调养
but I would lodge her in my care until you next have need of her.
艾瑟顿 准备文件
Artherton, prepare the papers.
戴维斯 我们一起抬她
Davis, can we lift her?
霍布斯
Hobbs.
多谢
Thank you.
好了 露西 没事了 没事了
There Lucy. All is well, all is well.
克拉布医生 走之前最后问你一个问题
Dr. Crabbe, one last question before you go.
你给伊姆斯小姐看病有多久了
For how long has Miss Eames been a patient of yours?
两年多一点
A little over two years now,
但她并未一直住在我那儿
but she is not permanently resident with me.
你没有留意她的动向吗
You keep no watch over her?
探长 为了她的健康
Inspector, to find her health,
必须让露西觉得
it is of considerable importance
自己的生活与常人无异
that Lucy's life feel as commonplace as yours or mine.
如果我们盯得太紧 会有害无益
That cannot be the case if she feel we assess her every move.
她发病了 就来找我
When she is ill, she comes to me.
没病时 她便随心所欲地生活
When well, she lives as she pleases.
失陪了
Excuse me.
长官 这些小孩怎么办
Sir. These nippers?
我知道个地方可以暂时安置他们
I have an idea where they may rest
回头再好好做打算
until we know better what will become of them.
高伦小姐 我很抱歉
Miss Goren? Miss Goren, I am sorry.
我又来给你添麻烦了
I come to impose on you once more.
探长 我们是朋友了
Oh! We are friends now, Inspector.
你不用为你的到访致歉
You must never apologise for your visit.
这是贝茜
This is Betsy.
你好啊 贝茜
Hello, Betsy!
孩子们 和贝茜打个招呼吧
Girls, say hello to Betsy.
这孩子是怎么了
What is this poor child's story?
她妈妈死了 她姐姐...
Er, her mother is dead and her sister...
她姐姐现在完全帮不上忙
Her sister is of no use to her for now.
没父亲或者叔叔吗
No father or uncle?
高伦小姐 这家人的惨境都是男人造成的
It's men that are the ruin of this family, Miss Goren.
很多家庭都是如此 探长
Oh, this family and many like them, Inspector.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
不 没有 只是我妻子会说一样的话
No, no. No, merely, my wife would say the same.
里德太太一定是个很明事理的人
Mrs Reid must be a woman of great sense and clarity.
她的确是这样的
She is that, yes.
那我很希望能见见她
Then I would like to meet her.
再次感谢 高伦小姐
My many thanks again, Miss Goren.
如果有消息 我会及时通知你
If I have news, you'll be the first to know.
记得吗 露西 你的屋子
You remember, Lucy? Your room?
和从前一模一样
Just as it ever was.
真奇怪 她的神飘走了
'Strange, were like she weren't even there.
都不认得我
'Barely even recognised me.'
总之 我真不明白
Anyways, I don't know why you're
你怎么对她这么上心
getting yourself in such a palaver about her.
她当初扭头就走
Think she gave two tosses for you
也完全没顾及你啊
when she swanned off like Ellen Terry herself?
她比你好十倍
She was worth ten of you, girl.
罗斯 过来 我很抱歉
Oh, Rose, come here, come here. I'm so sorry.
我替她担心 而且这得怪我
I fear for her, and I blame myself.
我找里德 队长
Get Reid, Sergeant.
好的 马罗专员
Yes, Commissioner Munro.
有两点发现 里德
Two issues, Reid.
第一 无论谁做的 背后行凶
One, whoever did this. From behind.
他是从下向上推刀捅人
They had to push upwards from underneath to do so.
所以我估计这人更矮一些
So I reckon they would be shorter.
刀片长约四英尺
The blade's about four inches.
很锋利 大概是闸刀 制♥作♥精良
A good point, a switch-blade most likely. A well-made one.
第二点呢
The second issue?
这个女人
This woman.
她有子♥宫♥肌瘤
There are fibroids in her womb.
讲就行了
Explain.
就像是溃疡 时间长了子♥宫♥就会变形
It's like cankers. Over time they deform the uterus.
那孩子怎么回事
The children?
她有十年多没生育过了
She ain't been confined for over ten years.
那孩子是露西的吗
So what then? Are they Lucy's?
长官 马罗专员要见你
Commissioner Munro calls for you, Sir.
要你和他一起去狗脖街地铁施工点
You're to go with him to the Dog's Neck railway excavation.
施工不过几周而已
They are but a few weeks old,
但这里是永恒不变的冷
but these places already have the chill of eternity.
先生 为什么带我来这里
Why bring me here, Sir?
就听他说两句 里德
Just hear the man out, Reid.
他操心的事我们也该在意
His concern should be ours, also.
专员 探长 快请
Commissioner. Inspector, please!
感谢你这么快就来了
Thank you for responding so speedily to my invitation.
特别是你 探长
Yourself in particular, Inspector.
有话快说 鲍恩
Get to it, Bone,
地面上还有两起凶案要我调查
I have two murders above us need investigation.
我很快就让你回去 里德先生
And I will have you returned to them in short order, Mr Reid.
只要你看到我们在这里建设什么
As soon as you've seen just what is built here.
为铁路铺设轨道 没什么新奇的
Track is laid. For a railway. It is nothing new.
也许不新奇 但效率无可匹敌
Perhaps not new. But newly efficient.
所有人 退至轨道一♥码♥外
Every man - a yard back from the line!
里德先生
500 volts
五百伏电压沿支线一路通向利物浦站
run beneath the rivers of the junction at Liverpool Street,
再从那里通向四面八方
split there to travel east, west and onwards, Mr Reid.
永不停止
Onwards, for ever.
直到下个世纪 再下个世纪...
Down the next century and the one that follows -
使交通成为有机体
an organism of transport.
每个区都会相互连接
Every borough connected, one to the other.
不光是富人 先生 贫民们
The poor, sir - not simply the rich -
都能以极低廉的价格出行
will travel, for the cost of half a pot of jam,
从城市这端到另一端
from one end of our city to another.
他们生活的视野拓展了
Their everyday horizon extended,
追求也相应提高了
their aspirations improved accordingly.
鲍恩先生 我从不否认
Mr Bone, I have never contested
这装置对人们生活的意义
the value of this machinery to people's lives.
那就帮帮我们
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表