剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我想当局必将采取强势打击
such an escalation of strike tactics with decisive force.
为了结束罢♥工♥ 你让莫里斯制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
You'd let Morris bomb the city to break a strike?
你真是个疯子
You're a goddamn maniac.
而你 霍马
And you, Homer,
是参与秣市暴♥动♥的无政♥府♥主义者
were an anarchist in the Haymarket massacre.
我是个平克顿侦探
I was a Pinkerton.
容我跟你分享一些有趣的发现
Allow me to share with you my intriguing discovery.
在过去十年里
In the last ten years,
没有一个叫霍马·杰克逊的上尉从美国登船
no Captain Homer Jackson has boarded a ship from America
或在此登岸
nor disembarked one here.
而平克顿私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所 跟本不知道你是谁
And the Pinkertons seem never to have heard of you.
所以就产生一个问题
All of which begs a question.
霍马·杰克逊确有其人吗
Is Homer Jackson real?
他是有血有肉 货真价实的人
Is he flesh and blood, the hearty stuff of man?
还是一个捏造出来的幻影
Or but a ghostly vapour of dim fancy?
我们需要一个替罪羊 上尉
We have need of a scapegoat, Captain.
就是你
And you are he.
签字
Sign.
听我说 康斯坦丁
Listen to me, Constantine.
我了解莫里斯那种人 他不是你的走狗
I've known men like Morris before. He ain't your running dog.
要不是我 他就要杀一个警♥察♥
I had to stop him from gutting a policeman.
你以为你栓得住他吗 是他在耍你
You think you're handling him? He's handling you.
签字
Sign.
你好像没听懂
You don't really seem to be hearing me.
莫里斯对你的空仓库才不感兴趣呢
Morris does not give a shit about your empty warehouse
你是放他去炸伦敦了
and you're giving him free reign to blow a hole in London!
你这张臭嘴得修理一下了
We need to fix that ugly mouth of yours.
我签 我签
I'll sign it! I'll sign it!
我签
I'll sign it.
舔我的美国鸡♥巴♥吧
来舔一口吧 美人
Come and get your cream, Peaches.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我是霍马·杰克逊
My name's Homer Jackson.
我绝不是什么幻影
And I'm all flesh and blood.
棕熊酒吧
你好 埃德
Hello, Ed.
喝点茶
Tea?
好啊
Why not?
他们什么都知道 弗莱德 政♥治♥保安处
They knew it all, Fred. The Special Branch.
他们怎么知道的
How could they know?
我只说过一次
I confided once,
只跟一个人说过
in but one living soul.
他们怎么会知道玛蒂尔达的事
So, how could they know about Mathilda?
我没办法
I had to.
你也知道他们 我根本拧不过
They gave me no choice, you know how they are now.
他们说你会妨碍他们的行动
They said you'd compromised their operation.
捍卫国土
Defence of the realm?
门罗让我
Monro sent me...
给你最后的警告
..A last warning.
你要是不停止调查 保持沉默
Unless you rescind, consent to silence,
他会捏造罪名诋毁你 开除你
he will concoct a premise for your disgrace and expulsion.
杰克逊
Jackson?
康斯坦丁
Constantine.
快把那椅子给我
Give me that goddamn chair!
他给了莫里斯炸♥弹♥
He's sent Morris out with a bomb.
他以为他会去炸空仓库
He thinks the target is an empty warehouse,
但莫里斯在耍他 我知道
but Morris is playing him, I know it.
康斯坦丁 他在哪
Constantine. Where is he?
在妓♥女♥的香闺里昏着呢
Out cold in the whores' boudoir.
那我们去解决这事
Then we finish this.
马上把德雷克找来
Get me Drake! Now!
你疯了 探长
You've lost your mind, Inspector.
左德金的炸♥弹♥在哪
Zotkin's bomb. Where?
我会让你被警队开除
I'll have you thrown out of the police.
说
Try again.
或许你该去问问康斯坦丁警司
Perhaps you should ask Superintendent Constantine.
你骗得了他 骗不了我
You gulled him, not me.
我解密了公报
I had the communique decoded.
左德金不是来炸空仓库的
Zotkin is not here to vandalise a derelict warehouse.
他想造成浩劫和死亡 他要炸哪
His plan is to wreak havoc and death. Where?!
我们两个帝国下的这盘棋
The chess game our two empires are playing in -
印度 波斯 阿富汗
India, Persia, Afghanistan.
这次我们在伦敦下棋
This is the game we play here in London.
你知道用俄语怎么说吗
Do you know what we call it in Russia?
[俄语]
Turniry Teney.
阴影的折磨
Tournament of Shadows.
这就是你所追寻的 探长 一个影子
And that is what you are chasing, Inspector - a shadow.
你的火炬点得越亮
The closer you try to shine your little torch,
你越是看不清
the less you will ever see.
放了我
Now, let me out
否则你就是与俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国为敌
before I declare you an enemy of the Russian Empire.
你派左德金去利用那些被逼无奈的人
Your Zotkin was sent to pray on desperate men,
煽动他们
foment them,
让他们尝到惩罚当权者的滋味
give them the taste of the blood of fatted rulers.
他曾想让他们杀了我的警长
He would have had them slaughter my sergeant.
你说他们会怎么对付你
Imagine what meat they'd make of you.
他们什么都不会做
They will do nothing
因为死亡的阴云在向这座城市迫近
because there is a cloud of death coming for this city
而他们将是数千人中
and they will be the first among
最先被阴云的苦雨浇到的人
thousands to taste its bitter rain.
他袭击我的那个化学品仓库
The chemical store, where he jumped me -
他们当时在卸载乙酰亚砷酸铜
they was unloading Paris Green.
那是砷化物 如果爆♥炸♥
That's arsenic. He blows that,
要毒死半个城市的人
he's going to poison half the city.
已经结束了 里德
The game's already over, Reid.
你输了
And you lost!
警长 放了沃斯基先生
Sergeant. Release Mr Volsky.
里德
Reid.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
里德
Reid!
开门
Open the gates!
该死
Shit.
他就在这儿 找到炸♥弹♥
He's here. Find it, find the bomb!
左德金
Zotkin!
你能拆除吗
Can you defuse them?
去帮他
You help him.
来吧
Come on.
转动小的那个 让发条装置朝向我
Turn the small one so the clockwork faces towards me.
小心
Be careful.
这个好了
One down.
左德金 结束了
Zotkin! It's over!
埃德蒙·里德 还没开始呢
Edmund Reid. It's barely begun.
我看那个白♥痴♥康斯坦丁这下可饶不了我了
I doubt that imbecile Constantine will forgive me this time.
但你得放我走
But you're going to let me walk away.
这就对了 探长 顺着我的声音找
That's right, Inspector, follow my voice.
拿着这个
Take this.
钳住黑色的那个
Clamp the black one.
-这个 -对 慢点
- This one? - Yeah, steady.
还在转动
It's still turning.
-再放个进去 -没有了
- Put another one in! - I don't have another one.
-你有火柴吗 -火柴
- You got a match? - A match?
给我个火柴
Give me a match, goddammit!
我们今天都不想死 探长
Neither of us wishes to meet death today, Inspector.
但只有一人不惧怕死亡
But only one of us fears her not.
放我走
You will let me walk away.
否则就跟我同归于尽
Or you will burn with me
这些砷 水银和硫磺也会变成毒焰
and every tonne of arsenic, mercury, sulphur.
我们的灰烬将成为伦敦上空的毒虹
Our cinders in a poison rainbow over London
人们呼吸时将吸入毒液
and every drawn breath turned into venom.
或许他们是对的
Maybe they were right -
那些颂扬毁灭中存在美好的无政♥府♥主义者
the anarchists who preach beauty in destruction.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表