剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Creighton!
上吧 警长
Go on, Sergeant.
有活底
False bottom.
你最好别看 德雷克
You may want to avert your eyes, Drake.
这些可挺下流
This is some strong meat.
找到她了
I have her.
莫德的底限真是深不可测啊
Not much seems to be beyond our Maude, does it?
等等 就是他 那个有钱人
Hang on! That's him. It's the toff!
这是什么
What is this?
-看这个 都一模一样 -我看看
- Look at this. It's all exactly the same. - Show me.
不
No!
克雷顿
Creighton!
泼水只会助燃
Water only inflames it.
怎么还有不怕水的火
What kind of fire will not be doused?
门被闩死了
The door is bolted fast.
证据都要在这里烧成灰了
Then all evidence dies here.
连同所有知情的人
And all the men who know about it.
杰克逊 床单 把床单拿给我
Jackson, sheets, pass me the sheets.
用这个清理出铰链和门边的空隙
Clear out the space between the hinges around the door with this.
快 警长
Do it, Sergeant!
给我割几块布条
Cut me some strips.
磷粉 闪光粉
Phosphorous. Flash powder.
-他在干什么 -这疯子在做棉火♥药♥
- What's he doing? - The crazy bastard's making guncotton!
棉火♥药♥
Guncotton?!
-这个放在门底下 -好
- This one in the bottom. - Of course.
快 退后 退过来
Come on! Back! Get back!
别乱丢 瞄准了再扔
You're just shanking it. You got to aim right.
-慢慢来 长官 -谢谢 警长
- You just take your time, sir. - Thank you, Sergeant.
现在怎么办
Now what?
这些影像看起来都一样
I see these images all look identical,
但在最后一张
but by the end of the sequence,
那女人换了一个姿势
the bird sits in a different position.
有一个人
There is a man,
法国人 叫乐·平斯 是个工程师
a Frenchman, Le Prince. He's an engineer.
他在做摄影影像的实验
He has been experimenting with photographic images
让影像动起来
that move.
-像花灯吗 -不 真实的影像
- Like a lantern show? - No, real.
所以这些图像看似一样
It's why the pictures appear as a kind,
因为全部动作的每一分毫
because every degree of muscular movement
都必须精确捕捉
has to be captured with precision.
从而最终得到的 就是流畅的动作
So the end effect, therefore, is fluid movement.
这是 对现实细节的精确捕捉
It is the... it is the precise details of our lives caught
和再现
and re-presented to us.
如果能让这些影像动起来呢
Now what... what if you could make these images move?
像真的一样 明白吗
And be real? You see?
看到那套绳了吗
You see the leash?
可能在他扭曲的激♥情♥一刻
Enough, perhaps, in a moment of
这绳子足以弄断她的脖子
grotesque passion, to break her neck?
或许这整个过程
And what if this entire moment
都被这台新式相机捕捉到了
had been captured by this new camera?
要是找对人 能挣一大笔钱
In the right circles, it would make them a mint.
他们还会继续拍
Then they'd make more.
这个人 我们得找到他
This man. We must find this man.
晚上好 女士们
Evening, my ladies.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
来点土耳其软糖
Turkish Delight?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
这里还有别人吗 先生
Is there someone else in here, sir?
你不用担心他
No-one you need worry about.
来 再吃一个
Here, take another.
去找你们的线人
All your snitches,
问遍每个妓♥女♥ 房♥东 恶霸 小偷
every tart, landlord, bully and thief.
他是个体面的有钱人
He'll be wealthy, refined,
而且十分残忍♥
ruthless.
艾瑟顿
Artherton.
我来要人了 里德呢
I've come for her. Where's Reid?
-探长在跟他的人讲话 -好
- The Inspector addresses his men. - All right.
我们只有这些照片 不知道他是谁
We only have these pictures, we have no name.
这是亚瑟·唐纳德森爵士
His name is Sir Arthur Donaldson.
86年的夏天 你还没来这儿
Summer '86, before your time here.
他在维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥的一个教会野餐上露阴
He got his cock out at a church picnic in Victoria Park,
大概一周后
week or so later,
在斯特普尼公共汽车上扯下一个孕妇的衬衫
tore the blouse off a pregnant woman on the Stepney omnibus.
虽然起诉了他
Charged him but
但那种身家的人怎么可能进监狱呢
man from such a family as like to do jug as Victoria herself.
我们就只知道他的地址
The address was all we ever had for him.
-谢谢你 弗莱德 -快去
- Thank you, Fred. - Go.
罗斯在哪 苏珊
Where's Rose, Susan?
罗斯今早不在 杰克逊先生
Rose isn't with us this morning, Mr Jackson.
找别的姑娘伺候您行吗
Will one of our other girls serve?
我有话跟她说
She has to hear what I have to say.
她不能再去拍淫♥照♥了
She's got to stop with the smut.
你昨天还上她 今天就成她老爸了
You squire her one day and then you daddy her the next?
你是怎么了 苏珊
What's the problem here, Susan?
还嫉妒起来了
Now you decide to get jealous?
嫉妒
Jealous?
我宁可独自枯萎老死
I would rather shrivel and die alone
也不会再让你靠近我
than let you near me again.
那就把她叫来
Then get the girl.
她不在这儿
She's not here.
她被人点走了 还没回来
She was ordered out and is yet to be returned.
他们晚了 更糟的是 他们用假♥币♥付钱
They're late. And what's worse, they paid me in snide.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who did? - I don't know.
乘辆大车的有钱人把她俩接走了
A toff took two of them away in his great charabanc.
拿上你的帽子
Right, get your hat.
-我们去见里德 -我才不去呢
- You're going to see Reid. - I'm doing no such thing.
你再敢碰我 我就宰了你
You touch me again and I will kill you.
不不不 我的美人
Oh, no, no, no, my beauty.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
不要
No.
你是叫崔斯坦还是伯特兰的
Tristan or Bertrand or whatever your name is,
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我花了钱的 你是我的
I've paid for you, you're mine.
放开我
Get off me!
砸门
Get the door.
没人啊 长官
No-one at home, sir?
霍布斯
Hobbs!
发电报问唐纳德森的朋友和亲戚
Donaldson's friends and relatives, The Telegraph.
伦敦警♥察♥厅肯定有他们的名字和住址
Scotland Yard must have their names and addresses.
里德
Reid!
给他 说吧 苏珊
Show and tell, Susan.
假♥币♥ 我两个姑娘昨晚被接走了
Counterfeit, two of my girls taken last night.
至今未归
Not yet returned.
黑♥马♥车 一匹马 用那个付的钱
Black coach, one horse. They paid in that.
是史密顿 跟我来
Smeaton! Come with me.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
这假♥币♥ 是你的吧
This snide. One of yours, I believe.
全伦敦的假♥币♥都是我的
There are mine all over the city.
你说谎 亚瑟·唐纳德森 他在哪
Only they're not. Arthur Donaldson, where is he?
你怎么觉得我知道
What makes you think I know, eh?
不是很难 这是直觉
Sincerely? Not a great deal. Instinct.
你带着你的直觉
Well, you can take your instinct
给老子去死吧
and you can shove it up this animal's fundament.
你♥娘♥的♥
Curse us.
我们再拍一部吧
Shall we make another?
我需要光
I need light.
想想啊 那么微不足道的东西
Imagine, a little thing like that
让我不得欢愉
come between us and our enrichment!
我给你光
Light you shall have.
唐纳德森在哪
Where is Donaldson?
他住在梅菲尔[伦敦上流住♥宅♥区]
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表