剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Lynch.
带他来
Bring him.
既然你不要他们的战利品 就分享我的吧
If you care not for their spoils, you shall join me in mine.
你要偷奖章
You're stealing medals?
我说过我对艳俗的小玩意不感兴趣
I said I've no interest in tawdry baubles.
这些是什么
And what are these?
是最艳俗的东西
The tawdriest bauble of them all.
让他们知道我怎么看他们的奖章
They shall know what I think of their medals.
给我立德炸♥药♥
Give me the lyddite.
让他们知道我要的正义是烈火的风暴
They shall know my justice is a hurricane of fire.
不
No!
你不该妨碍猎鹰追捕他的猎物
You shall not come between the falcon and his prey.
所有人之中
Of all men on Earth,
我最没想到你会背叛我
you were the last I thought could betray me.
上校
Colonel!
警♥察♥
Police.
不
No.
不
No.
到外面去
Outside.
走
Move.
福克纳 投降吧
Faulkner, surrender yourself!
你们退后 愿你们粉身碎骨吧
Get thee back! May thy bones be broken!
我开启了天穹之门
Let poison fall and lie dead upon the ground
让毒物倾泻而下 让人间尸横遍野
for I have thrown open the doors of the firmament!
里德
Reid.
你企图攻进来 我就打死德雷克警长
Attempt to ingress, and Sergeant Drake will be shot
把他从这扇窗户扔下去
and thrown from this window.
让你的警♥察♥走开
Clear your police.
让我的人安全通过
Provide safe passage for my men,
乘船离开这片肮脏的土地
onto a ship and away from this befouled land.
只有到那时 我才能放了德雷克
Then and only then will Drake see release.
你知道我做不到
You know I can provide no such thing.
做得到 你必须做到
You can. And you shall.
否则德雷克就得死
Or Drake dies.
-德雷克 -怎么了
- Reid. - What?
那把惠氏枪你还留着吗
You still got that Whitworth?
福克纳
Faulkner!
我同意了
I accede.
我的人都撤走了
My men are cleared.
你能安全通过了
You'll have safe passage.
警♥察♥真撤了
The copper's made good.
欢迎回家 德雷克中士
Welcome home, Sergeant Drake.
我听说你一直跑到黑峡谷
They told me you sought out the Black Canyon,
动刀子想驱走你的梦魇
went under knife and needle to slay your dreams.
可你如此痛苦她却还不满足
But all of your pain could not sate her, could it?
烈焰女神仍然控制着你
Your Lady of Flame owns you still.
神职人员帮助了我
The Holy Man helped me.
女神治愈了我
The goddess healed me.
我不是以前那种人了
I am what I was no longer.
跟他们说去
Tell them that.
把枪放下
Lay down your gun.
我们这些人 中士
Men like us, Sergeant...
她活在我们心里
..We carry her here.
放下你的枪 我要逮捕你
Lay down your gun. I'm arresting you.
你一出去就会被打死
You'll be cut down the instant you step outside.
都结束了
It's finished.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
这你懂吧 中士
You understand that, don't you, Sergeant?
动手吧
I want you to do it.
不
No.
动手
Do it.
我做不到 上校
I cannot, Colonel.
这是命令 中士
An order, Sergeant!
我不听命于你了
I'm not your Sergeant any more.
他的行为公允正直
His deeds are righteous in the great balance
他毫无罪孽
and no sin has been found on him.
他的心比正义的羽毛更轻
For his heart is yet lighter than Truth's feather.
里德探长
Inspector Reid,
我知道你来了
I know you are here.
你需要处理伤口 去找杰克逊
You need medical attention. Get Jackson.
等等 探长
Wait, Inspector.
我要告诉你 德雷克警长受到挟持
You should be aware that Sergeant Drake
我们用枪逼他
was forced against his will at gunpoint,
协助我们实施犯罪
to become an accessory to these crimes.
他本人是个好警♥察♥ 就像他曾经是个好战士
He is for his own part as fine a policeman as he was a soldier
他没有做任何错事
and innocent of all wrongdoing.
探长
And, Inspector...
今晚当你回到家
..When you return to your home this eve,
感谢你的上帝 你永远不必看到
give thanks to your God you will never set eyes
我曾经目睹的惨状
upon the things I have witnessed.
勇敢的人像猪一样被人宰杀
The bravest of men butchered like pigs.
成百上千个儿子 兄弟变成了一堆腐肉
Sons and brothers in their hundreds left for carrion.
他们被撕裂的身体成了虫子的美餐
Dirt-beetles crawling at feast in their torn hollow.
就为了女王和帝国
And all for Queen and Country.
那些埃及人真蠢
They were fools, the Egyptians.
哪个神能丈量人心的重量
What god could hope to reckon the weight of one man's heart?
不
No!
探长 上校说的 关于我...
Inspector, what the Colonel said about my, er...
我的过错 我得告诉你
..My wrongdoing. I need to tell you...
警长
Sergeant.
我没必要怀疑他的临终之言
I have no reason to doubt the candour of the man's confession.
等等
Wait.
我无意惹事
I intend no trouble.
你好 贝内特
Hello, Bennet.
罗斯小姐
Miss Rose.
我
I...
日安
Good day.
日安
Good day to you.
如果可以 我有话想说
There's something I should like to say, if I may.
说吧
Of course!
有个关于一个埃及女神的传说
There's a story told by the Egyptians of a goddess.
那是位可怕的女神 掌管战争和痛苦
A terrible goddess, of war and pain.
据说她的鼻息是烈焰
They said her breath was screaming fire,
吹出了沙漠和咆哮的狂风
what carved out the deserts and howled in the winds.
而死亡和杀戮才令她舒心
They said death and bloodshed was balm for her heart.
但传说中 她的心获得了平静
But in the story, her heart's becalmed.
她的怒火平息了
Her rage is quelled.
战争女神变成了爱的女神
And the goddess of war transforms into the goddess of love.
我曾经一次次对自己讲这个故事
Time was I'd tell myself that story over and over
希望这故事能成真
and hope such could be true.
你瞧
You see, I...
我
..I'm...
我并不阔绰
You know I'm not a rich man.
我不能给你
But what I cannot offer you
财富和奢华
in wealth and luxury, I...
罗斯小姐 我愿把我的心给你
Miss Rose, I offer you my whole heart.
永远给你
For always.
当我看着你的时候
For when I look upon you,
我觉得自己获得了不可能得到的幸运
I feel a mercy I thought lost to me.
我会万分努力地工作
And I would work as hard as any man is able, and harder...
给你一份幸福的生活
to provide every day for your happiness
也做个更好的人
and to be a better man,
如果
if you would...
我是说
..That is to say, if...
如果你愿意考虑
..If you might consider
与我相伴 将是我无上的荣幸
doing me the utmost honour of being at my side.
贝内特
Oh, Bennet.
这真是太
That's so terribly...
好了
sweet.
但是
But...
我只是觉得
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表