剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
You think me callous, Inspector.
或许我是的
And perhaps I am that.
但我对那女孩亲如姐妹
But I loved that girl like a sister.
她从没说过她为什么离开
And she never did say what took her away.
但我自有想法
But I had my theories.
请讲
Proceed.
她第一次...发病
The first of her...attacks...
你是说癫痫吗
The fits from which she suffers?
是那之前两个月的事
It had come two months previous.
当时跟她在一起的客人差点吓死了
Near scared the Thomas with whom she was engaged, to his death.
后来还发作过吗
There were more?
大概有五次吧 更重了
Perhaps five, graver too.
最后一次发作之后她就走了
We found her gone the day after the last one had left her.
我觉得她是去想办法治病了
My belief? She went to find their remedy.
先生们 这边请
Gentlemen, please, come this way.
你为她做治疗期间
In the treatment you conducted with her,
她是否提及她的孩子
did she speak at all of children born unto her?
没有
She did not.
也没提及她现在怀着的孩子吗
Nor of the child she carries in her belly now?
里德先生 我的病人 我所有的病人
Mr Reid, my patients - past, present, future...
我自己没有家庭
I have no family of my own
所以我格外珍视他们
and as a consequence, they are doubly precious to me.
因此我既不评断他们的是非
Such love means I will not judge them
也不过问他们的秘密
nor demand their secrets.
他们向我祈求援助
They come to me, arms wide for assistance
露西·伊姆斯
我就伸出援手
and I render it without condition.
除非露西愿意告诉我
Until Lucy chooses freely to tell me
她在外面的生活
the details of her life away from here,
我绝不会多问
I will not ask her of them.
那么 我希望你能原谅我
Then that - and I hope you will forgive me for this, doctor -
我必须得过问
that must be my task.
露西
Lucy.
苏珊小姐让我代她问好
I bring greetings from Miss Susan.
苏珊小姐是个好女人
Miss Susan is a lady.
你也是 露西
As are you, Lucy.
不 先生
Not I, sir.
我该做个好女人
I would be so.
可我不是
But am not.
这是谁说的
And who is it says so?
这世界 法律
The world. Its law.
上帝的戒律
God's law.
因为你未婚先育吗
Because you have children and are unmarried?
原因很多 先生
Many reasons, sir.
告诉我 露西
Tell me, Lucy, what,
你昨天为什么去找苏珊小姐
what was it brought you to Miss Susan yesterday?
苏珊小姐让我走了
Miss Susan sent me away.
我知道
I know, I know.
但是都两年了 你又怀了孕
But, after two years and with child inside you.
你肯定是走投无路
It is desperate of you.
露西 告诉我是什么让你别无选择
Tell me, Lucy, please, will you name that despair?
露西 露西
Lucy? Lucy?
你妈妈照料的孩子
The children that your mother cared for,
还有你肚子里的孩子
the child that is inside you now.
他们的爸爸是谁 露西
Which man is father to them, Lucy?
他们都是一个人的孩子 对不对
It is but one man, is it not?
别害怕 孩子
Do not be frighted, child.
我能保证你的安全
It is in my gift to guarantee your safety.
不 我不能说
No, no I cannot!
-不 我不能说 -冷静点 孩子
- No, I cannot, I cannot, no! - Calm. Calm. Calm, child!
好了 好了
There...sshh...
没事了
all right.
伊姆斯小姐的药
Miss Eames' medication.
里德长官要知道药的成分
Mr Reid would know its contents.
霍布斯 慢点 再说一遍
Hobbs, Hobbs, Hobbs, slow down, say again, say again.
是 长官
Yes sir.
戈登·洛奇 就是那被害的收租人
Sir, Gordon Roach - that's the murdered rent collector, sir -
-有家公♥司♥叫洛奇公♥司♥ -真会起名字
- has a company name of Roach Collections. - Imaginative.
是啊
Yes...
不是
No.
洛奇公♥司♥向一家基金
Roach Collections pays into
-支付和收取定期津贴 -哪家
- and receives stipend from a trust. - Name of?
-斯迪克顿基金 -董事会成员有谁
- Stickleton. The Stickleton Trust. - Its board members?
没有写明 只有一个律师的名字
Not listed. The only name that of a lawyer.
叫平奇先生
A Mr Pinch.
我去找了他 找到了他的职员
Now, I visited Mr Pinch - well, Mr Pinch's clerk, that is.
跟他强调了此事的重...
And impressed on him the value of this...
知道了 霍布斯 说重点
Yes, yes, Hobbs, skip to it.
斯迪克顿基金的唯一信托人
Sir, the only trustee of the Stickleton Trust
是斯坦利·鲍恩先生
is Mr Stanley Bone.
德雷克警长 跟我来
Sergeant Drake! With me!
斯坦利·鲍恩 你都知道他什么
Stanley Bone. Everything you have.
快说
Now.
干了
Hang it.
弗莱德·贝斯特说 你得给他点好处
Fred Best tells you he needs something shown in return.
你照我说的做
You do as I ask,
我就告诉你一个故事
I will give to you a story that,
你哪怕是骗到撒旦那里
though you connive and bribe your way to the devil himself -
也听不到这么好的故事
it will not be bettered.
-说 -斯坦利·鲍恩 是秘密旧屋房♥东
- Go on. - How Stanley Bone - secret slumlord -
因为一个皮条客而暴露行迹
is exposed by the actions of a whore-runner.
腐♥败♥和性丑闻 贝斯特先生
Corruption and sex, Mr Best.
不会有比这更好的故事了
Surely it does not come more honeyed than that.
好嘞 我的娘亲诶
Oh, yeah, Mama!
我逮着你了
I have you now!
里德呢
Where's Reid?
他出去了 恐怕一时回不来
He's out, he may be some time.
快说去哪了 否则我就毙了霍布斯
Well you're going to tell me. Or I'm going to shoot Hobbs here.
别担心 霍布斯 我逗你呢
Relax, Hobbs. Man, I'm only joking.
我可舍不得毙了你呢
I could no more shoot you than I could shoot my own mother.
艾瑟顿嘛
Artherton, on the other hand...
你也知道 探长
As you know, Inspector,
他是一月份才跻身新议会的人之一
he was one of the first raised up in January by our new council.
三月份 他和他的朋友们认定
Now in March he and his friends agree that
萨瑟克区的坞首贫民窟应为中南铁路
the Dockhead slum in Southwark make way for the S&C Railway
和其隧♥道♥让路
and its very first tunnel.
坞首也是斯迪克顿基金所有并收租的吗
The Dockhead was also owned and collected by the Stickleton Trust?
是的
It was.
这样鲍恩先生就提出了
Thus Mr Bone recommends
对自己地盘的强制收♥购♥
the compulsory purchase of his own slum.
没错 而且获利不薄
Mm-hm and profits tidily.
贝斯特先生 我们上次见面时
Mr Best, the last I saw you,
你对鲍恩先生的
you made heavy weather of matters
私人生活大做文章
that relate more closely to Mr Bone's personal status.
没错
I did. It is true.
请你详说一下
Elaborate, if you please?
鲍恩先生大器晚成
Mr Bone is a man who came to ambition late.
他年少时饱受癫痫的折磨
His youth was not a happy one. Beset with fits.
他有癫痫病
He is epileptic?
曾经有 他最终找到了治愈方法
Was. He eventually found the cure.
他是在哪治好的
And the cure? Where was it found?
放我过去 否则让你尝尝厉害
You will let me pass, or you will suck on this iron!
先生 站住 你不能进去
Sir, stop! You can't go in there!
德雷克
Drake.
我发誓 我不会开枪
Look, I swear I'm not going to shoot you, only...
告诉里德
tell Reid...
那瓶药水 露西的药水
...that the vial... Lucy's medication... Uh...
是什么
What? What is it?
是安♥非♥他♥命♥[刺♥激♥剂]
It is amphetamine!
治好鲍恩先生的医生
The doctor who gave Mr Bone his cure.
他叫克拉布 对不对
His name is Crabbe, is it not?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表