剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
她眼睛上 脸上的这些刀伤
These slits in her eyes and her face,
凯利和艾道斯被杀时 那些伤是他的附笔
with Kelly and Eddowes, they were a postscript, an afterthought.
这姑娘的伤是摆来看的
This girl, they're top billing.
这只是理论 没有证据
This is theory. Not proof.
找到证据 不然我就利用职权把案子抢过来
Get proof. If you cannot, I'll pull rank and claim her.
还有什么
What else?
尽管那字是你朋友贝斯特写的
Well, despite your friend Best's connivery,
她最经的确和人睡过 还挺激烈的
she had been serviced, recently and vigorously.
-那她是个妓♥女♥喽 -不 我不这么想
- So she WAS a tart? - No, I don't think so.
我估计她最少也有二十八了
See, I place her no younger than 28.
根据她的皮肤 甲床 器官状况什么的
Her skin, nail beds, the essential health of her...apparatus.
这年龄的妓♥女♥ 再贵的也要磨烂了
By that age even the more costly are worn through.
如果她不是专职的呢
So, if she wasn't a professional?
要我说
My guess...
她是教小提琴的
The lady taught fiddle.
没错 她住在市北 新郊区那里
Yeah, she lived to the north. The new suburbs.
大侦探是跟她通灵了吗
Has the Pinkerton been conferring with spirits?
够了 警长 你继续
Enough, Sergeant. Go on.
这里 下巴下面
Here, beneath her chin.
看到锁骨上月形的压痕了吗
You see this moon-like impression in the clavicle?
她的手指
Her fingers...
有被弦磨压过的痕迹
..Worn and puckered by strings.
还有她头发里积了不少灰
And her hair, there are heavy deposits in it.
是煤烟
Soot.
坐地铁来的
From the underground railway.
而地铁是从哪边开来的呢 德雷克
Which arrives, Drake, I believe, from which direction?
芬奇利区 海格特区 伏尾区
Finchley, Highgate, Crouch End.
找失踪人口报告
Missing persons reports.
女小提琴手应该不多
Can't be too many lady violinists.
我得说一句 长官 可能得找一阵
Just a warning, sir. It may take some time.
你订的印刷电报机
The Type Printing Telegraphs you ordered ...
怎么了 它们快一些
What of them? They're faster.
-说是这样 -里德
- So it is said... - Reid.
你有印刷电报机
You have a type-printer?
霍布斯 你接受过培训 是吗
Hobbs. You were instructed, were you not?
-是的 探长 -那开始吧
- Yes, Inspector. - Well.
但这有点麻烦
It's a bit of a handful.
拜托 小子 以后就靠它了
Come on, boy, this is the future!
长官 要是你能站远一些
The lad might come to terms with it sooner, sir,
或许他就想起来怎么用了
if you weren't stood so close.
里德 这就叫阻碍进步的人造障碍
And that, Reid, is the human barrier to progress.
我回家换衣服
I'm home to change.
你也得休息
You need to rest, too.
杰克逊上尉
Captain Jackson.
你在她腿上发现的胶质
The tonic you took from her thighs,
那会不会是某种银溶液
have you wondered whether it might not be some kind of silver solution?
照相机干片吗
From a peeper's dry plate?
艾米丽
Emily.
你去教堂了
Have you been to church?
我回来换个衬衫
I am home for a shirt.
然后你再回去
And now you go back.
-身不由己啊 -当然
- It cannot be helped. - Of course.
因为某些特殊的原因 我必须回去
There is a particular reason why I must return.
-开膛手回来了 -我不知道
- Has he come? - I don't know.
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know, it might be.
夜晚请不要出去
Please don't go out after nightfall.
要是我晚上不回来 会让你知道的
I'll get word to you if I'm to be gone all night.
-我不想让你担心 -我知道
- I don't want you to worry. - I know.
真的
No.
派送信人去找里德先生
Send the runner to Mr Reid.
他得坐地铁了 芬奇利有个提琴手失踪了
He'll be taking the Metropolitan. Finchley's missing a violinist.
约翰逊
Johnson!
长官 我总觉得不该让人待在地下
It's the call to send them underground that troubles me, sir.
有点不正常
Seems unnatural.
他们还在继续兴建地铁 开挖隧♥道♥
Well, they're building more. More trains, digging more tunnels.
城市得以延展开
It means the city can spread out
我们不用像老鼠那样挤在一起
and we can stop living like rats.
怎么 搬来这里住吗
What, and come live on these streets?
你喜欢那样吗 贝内特
Would you like that, Bennet?
我喜欢的多了 长官
I'd like many things, sir.
是这儿吗
Is this it?
斯维茨先生 我们是警♥察♥
Mr Thwaites, sir? It's the police.
德雷克 德雷克 我撑不住了
Drake! Drake! I cannot hold him.
里德找你做什么
What did Reid want?
你不知道敲门吗
Weren't you taught to knock?
等你付租金了 杰克逊 我会敲门的
The day you pay rent, Jackson, I'll knock.
那个疯子又出来了吗
Is that maniac on the strut again?
谁 里德吗
Who? Reid?
亲爱的 放松
Relax, darlin'.
如果你需要开始给客人搜身
You need to start frisking men for knives again,
我会告诉你的 好了
I'll let you know. Now...
这儿有谁去拍这种照片了吗
Any of the girls get their picture taken?
里德来就为这个吗
Is this what brought Reid here?
杰克逊 那人会毁了我们
Jackson, that man could ruin us.
他需要我帮忙 我能怎么办
He wants my help. What am I supposed to do?
你就说 抱歉 我生病了
You tell him sorry, but you're indisposed?
可以 但他会起疑心
Fine. But he'll ask himself why.
而我们可不希望这样
And me and you, we don't want that.
你不能再把你的精力浪费在他身上了
You stop lavishing your care and attention on him.
来这儿可是你的主意
Coming here was your idea.
我们来的时候
When we came here,
你说在这里不受法律的约束
you said this was the kind of lawless shit swarm
我们可以躲在这儿 你说对了
that we could hide ourselves in and you were right.
但亲爱的 也许你没注意到
But, darling, in case you haven't noticed,
我们不再躲藏了
we're not hiding anymore.
我们住在这儿
We live here.
如果那个人想跟我做朋友 我完全愿意
Now, if that man wants to make a friend of me, he is welcome.
因为如果他不是朋友 那就是敌人
'Cos if he ain't a friend, he's an enemy,
而我们不需要他那样的敌人
and an enemy like that we do not need.
所以请回答我
So, please,
哪个姑娘会去拍淫♥照♥
which of the girls has a leaning to smut?
梅特尔
Myrtle!
让罗斯过来
Get Rose up here.
-如果喜欢你可以留着 -说不准会的
- You can keep 'em if you like. - I may.
罗斯 这些照片你在哪里照的
Where'd you get these done, Rose?
两个男人上了一个有钱人的马车
Two men boarded a coach with some toff.
那人留着整齐的腮须和小胡子
Trimmed whiskers, moustache.
斯维茨先生 是这些男人把你吊上去吗
Mr Thwaites, these men, they put you up there?
德雷克警长说的那个人你认识吗
And the man Sergeant Drake describes, do you know him?
你们是为我妻子莫德的事而来吗
Were you here to talk about Maud? My wife?
先生 你要有心理准备
Sir, you should prepare yourself.
不论结果如何
Whatever the outcome,
你暂时和我们待在一起会比较安全
it may be safer for you to remain with us a while,
斯维茨先生 直到我们找到那些男人
Mr Thwaites, until we find those men.
把她放在这里是不得已 我向你道歉
And I would apologise for where I have been forced to lay her.
只要情况允许 就会立刻把她移走
She will be moved as soon as circumstance allows.
天啊 莫德
Oh, Maud.
就是这儿了
This is it.
示巴女王
Queen of Sheba.
小波比
Little Bo-Peep.
大不列颠博阿迪西亚女王
Boadicea, Queen of the Britons.
罗斯
Rose?
珀西 没关系 他是和我一起的
S'all right, Perce. He's with me.
他也想入伙呢 对吧
Thinking of joining up, ain't you?
生意好吗
Business good?
好极了
Never better.
只要我们不被警♥察♥逮住
So long as we don't get copped,
再找到好销路
and find the right distribution.
罗斯在黑潭肯定大受欢迎
Rosie here'll be lighting them up in Blackpool.
我应该和萨拉·伯恩哈特齐名
Sarah Bernhardt and I shall be one of a piece.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表