剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
这些钱给你
This I give to you.
这点儿钱可远远不够
That's not enough. Not near.
那我们就有麻烦了
Well, I guess we're at a pass, you and me.
的确如此
We are.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
我还有你想要的东西 我有
I have more to trade. I have, erm,
非常有用的信息 是关于...
information, valuable information about...
汤马斯·高厄的
Thomas Gower.
看见了吗 警长 她去找他了
See, Sergeant, she goes to him.
汤马斯 这里永远是你的家
Thomas, this will always be your home,
但我们必须先想个办法...
but we must find an answer...
办法找上门了
The answer may have found you.
你们不能带走他...
You will not take him...
我能保证他的安全 高伦小姐
I can keep him safe, Miss Goren.
他跑出去就难说了
The street cannot.
你在躲的那个利物浦人叫什么
How is he called, this Scouse you hide from?
-求求你们... -卡迈克尔
- Please... - Carmichael.
别那么粗暴 他只是个孩子
Don't be rough with him, he's only a boy!
你负责帮他要债 是不是
And you collect his debt for him,do you?
-才不是要债 -那是什么汤马斯
- Debt, my arse. - Then what, Thomas?
他要你做什么
What work does he set you to?
他来了
It's him!
上楼
Upstairs.
把他藏好
Keep him hid.
过来 到这儿来
Come now. Come.
探长
Inspector!
谈判 先生
A parley, sir.
你们逃不了了
You have nowhere to go!
你想干什么
What is your aim here?
把我的孩子带回他该去的地方
To have my boy returned where he belong
然后我们就可以各回各家了 皆大欢喜
and then we can all go home, safe and warm.
如果我拒绝呢
If I choose to deny you this?
你有孩子吗 探长
Do you have children, Inspector?
如果你没有 我同情你
But if you do not, I pity you.
他们对你的爱啊
The love they bear you.
看到这个孩子了吗
You see this youth here?
你知道他会为我做什么吗
No idea what that youth will do for me, do ya?
替你顶罪吧
Own a grown man's savagery, for example.
我让他把这里夷为平地
I tell him to tear this place apart
把里面的老老少少都杀光
and everybody -young and old - inside
他们会照做 还会对我感恩戴德
and they'll do it and they'll thank me.
你希望自己如何惨死呢
Now, what manner of atrocity do you wish to be served here?
你把不把他交出来
Will you give him up or no?
休想
I will not.
他的证词能送你上绞架
His word will send you to the rope.
他是我的犯人 受我的保护
He is my prisoner and in my protection.
等我高兴了 探长
Then, at the time of my choosing, Inspector...
我们今晚就会了结了你们
we will end you all this night!
而且不会留下任何痕迹
There will be nothing left to indicate who or what took place here.
我用他们来祭祀
It will be my Passover!
这些血在你手上
And it will be on your head.
门和墙足够抵挡他们 我们很安全
These walls and doors are sturdy enough. We are secure.
而且他们人也不多
They are still not many,
不可能永远待在外面 不会有事的
cannot stay outside for ever. All will be well.
听见探长说什么了吗 不会有事的
Did you hear what the Inspector said? All will be well.
或许我们好好说 他还会抱你上♥床♥呢
Perhaps if we ask him nicely, he may put you to your beds.
好不好
What do you think?
哪张是你的床
Which one is yours?
抬起头来
Head up, lad.
垂头丧气有什么用
No good ever came from moping.
这个 拉斯科先生
This one, Mr Lusk.
汤马斯·高厄
Thomas Gower.
你 你找我什么事
You. To what end do you bother me?
我给你消息
I bring you news.
如果相信我 就能找到你要找的
Which, if acted on, will bring you all you seek.
这些孩子 你知道他们是哪来的吗
These children? Do you know where they have come from?
不全知道
Not all, no.
假如 你这儿送来个女孩
If a girl, say, was brought to you
她记不得自己是谁 家人是谁
and had perhaps lost the memory of her home and her name,
你会收容她吗
would you take her in?
当然
I would, yes.
而且我会祈祷她终有一天
And I would hope that, in time,
能记起自己的身份
her name, her memory, would return to her.
孩子啊
Children...
人说有人性本善 有人性本恶
Men say some are born evil, others blameless.
而依我看 他们只不过是镜子
The truth, in my experience, is simpler. They are mirrors -
是善是恶 要看这世界如何待他们
as evil, or as innocent as the world that gives life to them.
而这个世界 不用我说你也知道
And this world - I need not to tell you this, sir -
这个世界很邪恶
this world is a wicked one.
那你为什么要承担这份责任
Then why, why do you take on this burden of care?
我是个世俗的女人 探长
I am a secular woman, Inspector.
我看到了太多现实 不可能免俗
I have seen too much of the truth of things to be otherwise.
但我坚信这一点
But this of my faith I hold onto -
拯救一人 便是拯救世界
"Save but one life and you save the world entire."
这纹身什么意思
What does this stand for, anyway?
我也有呢
I got some of me own, you know.
在埃及纹的
Came by it in Egypt.
在军队吗
In the army?
是个神职人员纹的
Holy man painted it -
还替我献了供品 做了祈祷
made offerings and prayers for me,
就在他沙漠的帐篷里
in his tent, in the desert.
说能帮我入睡
Said it would let me sleep.
你为什么需要这个
What d'you need 'em for?
因为我总看见一些东西
Things I kept seeing.
我不想看到的东西
Things I didn't want to see.
我告诉你了 该你说了
Fair dos, then. Your go.
这些图案有不同的意思
Pictures mean different things.
国王是抢劫
King's a mugging,
杰克是入室抢劫
Knave's a house-break.
没有王后吗
No Queens?
王后是强♥奸♥
Queen's a rape.
曼比呢 他是哪种
And Manby? Which is he?
我们不该拿他们的东西
We ain't supposed to take none their belongings.
除了他们的舌头
Save for their tongues.
除了那个
Save that.
他对她不利
He was ruining her.
他的发明和专利申请
His inventions and his patent applications.
到底是动用了她爸的钱
Had his hands in her Daddy's till, after all.
你不是在收账 是不是
It wasn't a debt you were collecting, was it?
卡迈克尔 是收钱杀人 对不对
Carmichael is paid to have men killed... correct?
他杀人的时候指使你去
And he instructs you in the killing of them.
割掉舌头以证明任务完成
Their tongue cut clean to prove it.
是妻子买♥♥凶杀人
The wife paid.
我只知道 她想让他死
All I knew, she wanted him gone.
下床 快下床
Out of your beds! Out of your beds!
上角落去
Get in the corner!
蹲下 蹲下
Down. Down.
警长
Sergeant. Oi!
揍他们
At them!
上啊
Get at them!
探长
Inspector!
怎么样啊
How about it?
你我决斗
Me and you?
臭娘们 你死定了
Woman, you are dead!
喂 利物浦人
Oi, Liverpool!
给治安维持会让路
Stand aside for the Vigilance Men.
汤马斯·高厄
Thomas Gower?!
你在哪
Where are you, boy?
你该回家了
It's time you came home, lad.
抓住他们 快点
Grab 'em. Quick!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表