剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
说起胡话来了
They rave.
里德 我这边一个死者是个侍者
Reid, one of mine. A waiter.
据说 他奔出了他工作的餐厅
The word was, he fled from the eating house he served,
在街上脱♥光♥衣服 祈求上帝保佑
stripped in the street and gave himself to God's protection.
你听说过麦角中毒吗
You have heard of ergotism?
-我听着呢 -麦角中毒
- I'm with you. - Ergotism?
是一种黑麦谷粒的真菌感染
It is a fungal infection on the rye grain.
磨碎后会用于制♥作♥食品
It's milled into the food chain.
长♥期♥食用会导致呓语和幻觉
Sustained exposure can lead to ravings and visions.
告诉我你的感觉
Sssh, I need you to tell me how you feel.
我烧着了 先生
I burn, sir!
我的脚和手指都在燃烧
My feet and my fingers are aflame!
四肢有灼烧感
Burning sensation in the extremities.
中世纪称之为圣安东尼之火
Medievals knew it as St Anthony's Fire.
里德 如果是麦角中毒
Reid, ergotism.
验尸房♥的那个人
The man on my slab,
他死时的表现于此不符
it doesn't account for the manner of his passing,
他是胃部先坏死
the gastric collapse that preceded it.
你那边的人也一样吗
And yours the same?
上吐下泻 最终死亡
Puked and shat themself to death?
是的
Yes.
上尉 我们有线索了
Well, we have a start, Captain.
有方法检测是不是麦角中毒吧
There is a test for ergotism, is there not?
欧希利试剂
Ehlrich's reagent.
莱斯勒 把你的尸体带到我的验尸房♥来
Ressler, you will bring your dead to my laboratory
里德 我不能就那么...
Reid, I cannot simply...
没什么不能 你照做
You can, you will!
杰克逊上尉会进行对比
Captain Jackson will make comparison.
我们设法查明导致他们死亡的病菌
We'll work on finding a bacteria that unites these deaths.
-弄清这是什么状况 -好的
- Tell us what we fight against. - Very well.
德雷克警长 你和我去询问病人
Sergeant Drake, you and I have interviews to conduct.
就询问这些人
We should learn from these,
看他们可能从哪摄入了疾病
how they may have ingested this infection.
里德 你得给我找个人来
Reid, I need you to bring me one.
一个濒死的人
A body near death.
我要研究他们的死亡过程
I need to study how it take 'em.
和他走
Go with him.
埃德蒙 这是什么病
What is this that strikes here, Edmund?
我正在查呢 回家去 艾米丽
I hope to find out. Go home, Emily.
我约好去城里见一位潜在赞助人
I have appointments in town with possible sponsors...
我不想你置身险地
And I would have you safe
别让我担惊受怕
and crossed off the roll of those I fear for.
艾米丽 拜托了 回家去
Please, Emily, go home!
你忘了我过的是什么日子
You forget how my every day is,
我怎样为你担惊受怕
how I have feared for you,
而且我也有十足的理由担心
and how those fears have been proved accurate?
我宁可有所作为
I would do more with my life than
而不是坐在炉边满心悲痛 焦虑
sit by the fire in grief and anxiety.
埃德蒙 你全身心投入你的工作
You dedicate your life to your service and
并做出了不小的牺牲
at some sacrifice, Edmund.
我只求你允许我做同样的事
All I ask is that you allow me the same.
把水烧开喝 艾米丽
Boil your water, Emily.
不吃未密封的食物
Eat nothing that has not been sealed.
警长 跟我来
With me, Sergeant.
吃东西了吗
Food?
吃东西了吗[波兰语]
Jedzenie? Pic?
没有吗 多久了
Nothing? How long?
三天吗
Three, three days?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
这种病 我们这儿的温斯顿
This contamination. We have Winston.
莱斯勒那边也有死者
Ressler has his dead.
这些人 一样的疾病 但都还没死
All this, it is the same affliction, but none yet die.
这能说明什么呢 长官
And what should we learn from this, sir?
我还不知道
I know not. Not yet.
德雷克警长 找一匹马车去搬运出口
Sergeant Drake, have a maria brought to the porter's exit.
长官
Sir?
我想我们找到了上尉要的研究对象
I think we have the Captain's case study.
-你叫什么名字 -乔治
- What's your name? - George.
乔治 乔治 我想带你离开这儿
George. George, I have a mind to take you from here.
去哪里
To where?
安宁之处 四面环壁 单独的床
To peace. Four walls, a bed.
在那里恶魔就找不到你了
The devils that chase you will not find you there.
的确是麦角中毒
It tests positive for ergotism.
但不止如此
But that cannot be all.
我的丈夫
My husband.
去世有十年了
Dead some ten years now.
我不知道你也失去了亲人
I had not been told you were also bereaved.
是的
Yes.
我女儿
A daughter.
这样啊
I see.
你失去了一个女儿
Hmm, you lose a girl,
便向我寻求资金支持 养一屋子的女孩
and come to me seeking the funds to house a hundred.
他看上去很强壮 能撑一会儿
He seems strong. He will fight.
这样的话 他很理想
In which case, he is ideal.
这人体温一有变化 就通知杰克逊上尉
Any change in this man's temper, you call Captain Jackson.
里德探长
Inspector Reid!
我
I...
带来了尸体
..bring out my dead.
在我们收♥容♥所♥ 她们会得到关爱
In our shelter, women would find care and compassion.
我们会保证她们的安全 盖博夫人
And we would make them safe, Mrs Gable.
还会帮她们从良吗
And improve them also?
如果她们希望如此 我们会予以帮助
If they seek to improve themselves, we will help them.
依靠信仰之力 并让她们承诺守妇道吗
Through prayer and their promise of chastity?
那要看她们自己的选择
Through whatever means they choose for themselves.
只字不提她们的罪孽吗
No mention of their sin?
不提她们应该忏悔吗
On God's place in their redemption?
夫人 我怕强调救赎会逼走她们
Ma'am, I fear such emphasis will only turn them away
她们会怕受到评判和惩罚
in the fear that judgement and punishment await them.
里德太太
Mrs Reid...
我丈夫是公认的好人
My husband was held as a good man.
一个合格的丈夫
A good husband to myself.
家里人总是说
And how, our family made a point of saying,
我们没有孩子真是不幸
how unlucky we were not to be blessed with children.
言外之意是他不幸找了一个
The imputation being how unlucky he was to find himself burdened
无法生育的妻子
with so barren a wife.
盖博夫人 我对您的不幸深感同情 但是
Mrs Gable, I'm...I am deeply sorry for your trouble, but...
你不想知道这个诅咒的原因吗
Do you not wonder at the reason for this curse, hmm?
我丈夫在你们白教堂巷道间徘徊
At my husband and his prowling through your Whitechapel laneways.
睡过了那些放荡的女人
At the dripping pinchcocks with whom he lay
带着污物回家放进他妻子的体内
and whose foulness he came home to put inside his wife.
那个人 开膛手
That man, this, this Ripper.
我歌♥颂他的审判和惩罚
I celebrated his judgement and his punishment.
请原谅 夫人 我不太舒服
Please, Ma'am, I am not well.
我不会同情你
And I have no pity for you.
我以为你的提议值得我支持
I considered your proposal perhaps worthy of endowment.
建立这样的机构
That indeed an institution
让这些女人认识到自己生活的罪孽
where these women may come to see the sin and error of their ways
从而让她们更多人选择从良
might prove a corrective to their number on the streets.
但你却谈论同情来侮辱我
But instead you come here to insult me with your talk of compassion.
里德太太 同情这些娼妓
For whores, Mrs Reid. For whores!
我要...
I must...
你还好吗 太太
Are you all right, missus?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-查到了麦角 -那不是唯一毒素
- We have ergot. - That can't be all.
你觉得是混合剂
You think a cocktail?
那这就不是意外造成的污染
Then this is not contamination by misadventure.
这是下毒
It is poison.
-设计谨慎 -不会马上发作
- Deliberately constructed. - It does not act immediately.
几天未进食的人也发病了
There are those afflicted who have not eaten for days.
毒物累积而起效
It acts by accumulation.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表