剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你的宝贝城市被毁的美好
The beauty of your precious city crippled.
那些犹太激进分子背黑锅的美好
The beauty of your Jew radicals bearing all blame.
永别了 探长
Dasvidaniya, Inspector.
-阴影的折磨 -什么
- Turniry Teney. - What?
当心影子
Beware your shadow.
真不堪一击
Glass jaw.
不用说 伦敦警♥察♥厅对你万分感激
Needless to say, the Yard is wholly appreciative of your efforts.
康斯坦丁呢
What about Constantine?
他真是丢脸 别想在政♥治♥保安处待下去了
The man is a disgrace, his days at the Special Branch are over.
只等他把左德金交给俄♥国♥人了
Once he's handed Zotkin back to the Russians.
等他什么
Once he's what?
-上头下的命令 -谁下的
- Orders have been handed down. - From whom?!
内政大臣 里德
From the Home Secretary, Reid.
你应该知道我们跟印度的事
You're aware of the Empire's issues with Hindustan.
几个月前 俄♥国♥人在边境
Some months ago the Russians captured
抓了我们两个特勤人员
two of our operatives along the border.
左德金正好用来交换他们
Zotkin will be traded for them.
这个人企图炸伦敦
This man intended to bomb London.
他应上法庭 被判刑
He must stand trial and be sentenced.
我也很想看到那个俄♥国♥混♥蛋♥吊死
I'd like to see that Russian bastard swing no less than you.
但就是这样了 里德
But it's over, Reid.
左德金将回到他的国家
Zotkin returns to his own.
他不再实施破坏 罢♥工♥者赢了
Without his disruption, the strikers have won the day.
让我们的城市恢复秩序吧
Let order resume in our city.
谢谢你
Thanks for your time.
高伦小姐
Miss Goren.
探长
Inspector.
真抱歉 我无能为力
I am sorry I could not do more.
约书亚是对的
Joshua was right.
正义成了商品
Justice has become a commodity.
未来就是这个样子吗 探长
Is this the shadow of what is to be, Inspector?
我弟弟常说
My brother used to say,
"未来属于理性之人 不是信仰之人"
"The future belongs to men of reason, not of faith."
这点我同意
On that I would agree with him.
有些犹太法典的学者们说
Yet there are scholars of the Talmud who tell us
有朝一日 当我们摆脱政♥府♥的束缚
the day we throw off the shackles of government
只承认上帝的权威
and accept no authority but God's,
将不会再有人伤害 破坏
none will hurt or destroy.
他们说只有那时
They say we shall have then
才会真正拥有宇宙和谐的秩序
the true order of universal harmony.
你也相信吗
And you share his belief?
我不是预言家
I'm not a prophet...
也不是革命家
..Or a revolutionist.
我是个数学家
I'm a mathematician.
而数学的理论有所不同
And mathematics tells us something different.
宇宙的熵趋近无限大
The entropy of the universe tends to a maximum.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
不太懂
A little.
是混乱 探长
Disorder, Inspector.
从最小的系统 到整个世界 一切的一切
Everything - from the smallest system to our entire world -
总是不可挽回的 从有序走向混乱
moves always, irretrievably, from order into chaos.
而人无能为力
And there is nothing to be done about it.
这你相信吗
Do you share that belief?
不
No.
那么或许 你终究是个信仰之人
Perhaps you are, after all, a man of faith.
下集预告
我们接下来的任务
The next matter to which we attend.
找到她 他就不远了
We find her, there he will be also.
除了你任何男人都不会给我惹这么多麻烦
'Any man other than you would have caused me less trouble.'
挺辛苦的
Long day?
非常辛苦
The longest.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表