剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily! Emily! Emily!
埃德蒙 她向我招手
Edmund, she was waving to me.
我的宝贝在召唤我
My darling was calling me on.
里德太太
Mrs Reid.
你可能听说磨坊要被变卖♥♥了
You may have heard that the mill is to be sold.
是的
I did.
这是第一笔捐款
Your first endowment.
每月第一天我会继续捐款
More will follow on the first day of each and every month.
不做评断
Without judgement,
不施惩罚 不强求忏悔吗
without punishment and without God if need be?
如你所愿 里德太太
As you would have it, Mrs Reid.
-谢谢您 -我得走了
- Thank you. - I must go.
那么你一定要做下去了 尽管发生了那么多
You are fixed on this plan, then, despite all that has passed?
是的
I am.
而且我更加坚定了
I am and with greater conviction.
埃德蒙 我生病期间是你的意志支撑着我
Edmund, it was your will kept me alive those hours.
那是股强大的力量
It is a powerful force.
请不要用这股意志来阻止我
Please do not set it against me.
里德 我忍♥不住想 他之所以要杀更多的人
Reid, I cannot help but think the man's further excesses,
之所以不满足于第一批毒面
his need to move beyond that initial batch...
死了那么多人 你妻子也险些丧命
Dozens have perished, your wife almost among them...
如果不是我迫于压力掩盖了死亡一事
Had I not bowed to pressure to keep those bodies secret,
人们得知了此事
the public knowledge of those deaths
或许足以满足他疯狂的欲望
might have been enoughto sate his madness.
莱斯勒 听我一句 我们做的工作
Word of advice, Ressler. This work we perform,
最好不要回头看
it does not serve to look backward.
这座城市里永远会有罪恶
This city, wickedness will ever leave its spores here.
你我并非魔术师 不能看穿高墙
You and I, we are not magicians, we cannot see through walls
不能透视人心
or into men's minds.
虽然死了数十人
Dozens perished, but
但数百得病的人如今都康复了
hundreds who were ill are now well once more.
我们抗争
We fight.
不遗余力
We fight with all the skills we may muster.
除此之外 我们也无能为力
Beyond that, we may do no more.
下集预告
你还记得你为什么来这儿吗
Can you remember what it was brought you here?
他的血溅了你一身
His blood was shed all upon you.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一片漆黑
'Tis my darkness.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表