剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
执行你的死刑
from this life and into the next.
曼比太太
Mrs Manby.
探长 感谢你如此迅速地抓到了凶手
Inspector. I would thank you for your diligence and speed.
你和拉斯特先生
You and Mr Lusk, here.
你们为我的丈夫讨回了公道
You serve my husband and his memory well.
探长
Inspector?
这个男孩还很年轻 判决结果
The boy is of tender years. The sentence...
是过重还是正合适
immoderate or apt?
我的职责是抓捕嫌犯归案
My duty was to fetch the lad here.
其他的事情交由法庭负责
All else is for greater men than I to settle.
可耻 你真可耻 抓了个孩子当杀人犯
Shame! Shame on you! You fetch a child to his murder,
然后就不管了 这就算尽职了吗
wash your hands of him and call your duty served?
-可耻 你真可耻 -请出去 小姐
- Shame on you! Shame! - Get out of here, Miss.
正义有时让人树敌 里德
Justice may not make friends, Reid.
我不会闭嘴 不会
I will not be silent! I will not!
那犹太女人是你找来的吧
Is the Jewess on your ticket, is she?
我不认识她 但我跟她的看法相同
I know her not, though she is of my mind.
那我是不是该让我的警长回敬她
Then shall I ask my Sergeant to return her,
提醒你们事实是什么
so I may remind you both of the facts here?
这个被判死刑的男孩
That this condemned boy
是被人打伤之后送到你那儿的
was brought to you beaten blue by his captor?
不 伊格斯先生
No, Mr Eagles.
是他藏有被害人的财物
That the victim's belongings were about him,
是五个目击证人看到他
that five men saw him depart the scene
-迅速离开现场 -但没人看到他行凶
- at some speed soon after... - Though none saw the act...
是这个男孩有过前科
that this boy is no stranger to violence.
而且 即使机会摆在面前
And that finally, when presented with the opportunity,
他仍然拒绝否认自己有罪
he even now refuses to deny it.
拉斯科和他的爪牙犯下种种罪行
Lusk and his hamheads have served an entire hymnal of guilt
而人们却在赞颂他
and the world has sung from it.
里德先生 你十分熟悉这座城市的种种罪孽
Mr Reid, you are no stranger to the horrors of our city.
但那罪孽真对你有如此之深的影响
But have they poisoned your heart so completely
你会相信 这个男孩他自己
that you truly believe this boy - this boy alone -
能对那个男人施以如此暴行吗
capable of the savagery brought down on that man?
找到控制他的人
It's finding this boy's master
才能让我们的城市恢复安宁 探长
that will bring true peace to our streets, Inspector.
我不会放弃 但汤马斯·高厄会被处以绞刑
I will do what I can still, but Thomas Gower will hang.
你能看着我的眼睛 说你无愧于心吗
Would you look me in the eye and say you rest easy with that?
-滚开 -滚开
- Get out of here. - Get out of here!
在这儿出没的孩子
These young that riot here,
他们的罪行成了拉斯科得以立足的理由
Lusk will use their violence to justify his place on our streets.
人们就更瞧不起我们警♥察♥了 长官
And respect for badge and uniform suffer further, sir.
跑不掉了吧
Not so fast now, are ya? Eh?
等等 你手上这纹身是什么意思
Wait. This name on your knuckles, what does that stand for?
你认识汤马斯·高厄吗
Do you know Thomas Gower?
汤姆·高厄 我当然认识他
Tom Gower? Of course I do
他绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
and he'll never squeal on us, neither!
恶毒的小混♥蛋♥
Vicious little runt!
你觉得那纹身是怎么回事
What do you make of those markings? What is that?
兄弟会 还是帮派
A brotherhood? A gang?
从这路上有马粪时
Been gangs on these streets
这里就有帮派了
as long as there's been horse muck on them.
不过当年可没这么小 这么横
They're not near as young and savage as these.
那肯定另有幕后主使
Then their hands must be guided by another.
这话我不会对他说 但有件事
I would not tell him so, but there is something
我同意伊格斯先生的观点
in Mr Eagles' position I might lean toward.
我们要处死这孩子
We are to choke this boy now.
但在那之前
But before we do,
我要搞清事情的始末
I would have a broader picture painted as to what and why.
去找杰克逊上尉
Find Captain Jackson.
带他去验尸房♥ 跟他说
Bring him back to the dead room. Tell him...
我要更仔细地研究一下曼比的尸体
Tell him I would have a more intimate study of our fellow, Manby.
晚上好
Good evening to you.
上帝派我过来
God sends his confections
给关在这里的孩子送糖果
for the poor boys what's incarcerated here.
这边走 先生
This way, sir.
如果有别人来看这个孩子 一定要告诉我
Now, you tell me should any other come visit my boy.
好的 先生
I will, sir.
汤姆
All right, Tom.
你一定要严守秘密
You must be strong in your silence, lad.
罗斯 怎么...
Rose, what...
德雷克警长让我把你叫醒
Sergeant Drake bid me wake you.
我找了你一整夜了
I've been looking for you all night.
早该搜寻一下♥阴♥沟的 你去哪了
I should have thought to search the gutters. Where you been?
我不知道
I don't know.
起来
Get up!
我们打不开这个东西
We cannot open it.
你怎么看
Thoughts?
香烟盒 梳妆盒
Cigarettes? Vanity case?
为那种不值钱的东西杀人吗 我看不可能
Murdered for that and tuppence ha'penny. No.
你还打算解剖尸体吗
We're getting inside there any time soon?
要做全面检查 是吧
We must be thorough, I suppose.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
里面都有什么 里德
What's in that, Reid?
很多东西 缓解胃灼热的氧化镁
Various. Magnesia for the heartburn.
朗姆酒 糖浆 可♥卡♥因♥
Rum. Sugar syrup. Cocaine.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
工作的时候 包你满意
I'd have you happy in your workplace.
-有牙垫吗 里德 -有
- You have a bite-block, Reid? - I do. I do.
还是带棘轮的
Ratcheted.
你真棒
Well, look at you.
怎么了
What? What is it?
你自己看吧
Take a look for yourself.
他的舌头被割掉了
His tongue is cut out!
不止这个 里德
There's more in there than that, Reid.
他镶了假牙
Dental restorations.
而且是金假牙
Gold dental restorations.
不是说那孩子的动机是行窃吗
We're told the boy's motive was theft, are we not?
他割掉了死者的舌头
He cuts the man's tongue out,
小偷小摸一年都换不来的金牙却没动
yet disdains a year's worth of picked pockets sat right in his face.
这绝不是普通的劫案
This was no smash and grab.
肯定还有更大的阴谋
There is a wider purpose here.
好好检查一下
Make good what you have done.
都听你的 里德
Whatever you say, Reid.
求你告诉我 死也不全是坏事吧
This matter of being dead - tell me it ain't all bad.
曼比家一直在这条街上开店吗
Always been a Manby on this street?
我小的时候 老板是他的岳父
My day, it was her old man.
他不想改换店面
He didn't want the shop front changed.
于是他就随了妻子的姓氏
She kept her name, husband took hers.
他把这家的女儿和家业都拿下了
Took both daughter and business for his own.
你还记得他岳父什么样吗
What do you recall of the father?
如果我们离他的店太近
Only that he'd see me and my kind off,
他就会把我们轰走
if we loitered too near.
你小时候也和高厄一样吗
A version of Gower's luck was yours, too?
跟他一样粗鲁又无知
Well, his ill manner and ignorance, certainly.
但杀人的事我不干
Drew the line at murder, however.
招人的警长倒算救了你呢 贝内特
Perhaps the recruiting sergeants were the saving of you, Bennett.
可以这么说 长官
Perhaps they were, sir.
人家刚成了寡妇你就这么早来打扰吗 探长
Early in the day to be disturbing so recent a widow, Inspector.
这么早你就跑来看她呢 拉斯科
Early in the day to have stopped with her, Lusk.
要是那些小痞子来报复
Should those sewer rats seek reprisal,
她自知不能仰仗您来保护她
the widow knows she cannot rely on you for protection.
我倒是有一堆问题要她来回答呢
She can look to us for questions, however, and provide answers.
你已经尽了职责 怎么还在调查
Your part in this matter is played, yet still you investigate?
什么问题 里德先生
What questions would those be, Mr Reid?
不好意思 太太
Excuse us, Ma'am.
我们想问问你丈夫和这孩子有什么关系
As to what connected your husband with this child.
关系就是她挚爱的丈夫被这孩子杀了 里德
Her loved husband's murder connected them, Reid!
现在这孩子因此获刑收押了
And that boy is under key and condemned for it.
曼比太太 你知道这些是什么吗
Mrs Manby, do you know what these are?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表