剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Mr Wheen, these men are not amateurs
不是闯进你办公室却空手而归的那种人
and not the kind to break into your office to leave empty-handed.
他们不想要钱 他们想要你的保险记录
They didn't want money, but your insurance records.
他们伏击马车所需的一切信息
Everything they needed to ambush this carriage
都在这儿了
is laid out right here.
不 那样的话
No! That's, it would mean...
哈布斯堡珠宝是上百位客户中的一个
Hapsburg Jewellers is but one client of hundreds.
上百啊
Hundreds!
他们的担♥保♥条款 消防布局图
And all have lodged their security provisions, their fireplans,
库存目录都放在维恩-哈克
their inventories with Wheen & Harker!
你是说我们所有这些客户 都可能遭受
Are you suggesting that any and all are at threat of,
预谋犯罪之灾
of plotted villainy?!
如果消息传开 我就要倒闭了
I mean, imagine if word spread? I would be destitute!
探长
Inspector!
马车上失窃的货物 长官
It's the swag from the carriage,sir.
刚刚被人送来了
Well, it's only been delivered.
什么 送哪去了
Delivered? Where?
遭窃的珠宝商 长官
To the jeweller who had it nicked, sir.
就留在他门口
Left right on the doorstep.
全部都在 只差了一件
All accounted for, sir, 'cept one thing.
一块蓝宝石
One sapphire.
只有一块蓝宝石
One single blue sapphire.
为何费劲周折去偷你不想要的东西
Why such keen travail to steal what you don't want?
大费周章只为一小块宝石 为什么
All that for one small gem. Why?
维恩有嫌疑吗 长官
Is Wheen in on it, sir?
他很害怕 应该是清白的
I smell fear on him, not guilt.
他那种人没有作奸犯科的胆量 保险箱
Man like that hasn't the stomach for acts improper. The safe...
如你所说 是防爆的 是款新设计
Like you said, it's blast-proof. A new design?
长官 我们 现在能谈谈了吗
Sir, might we, erm...have that word?
什么
What?
当然 当然可以
Oh, yes, of course. Certainly.
贝内特 说吧
So, Bennet.
探长 我
Inspector, I, er...
我♥干♥了很多年了
My service being of some years now
一直尽职尽责
with the greatest of dedication,
希望也令你满意
and being, I hope, to your satisfaction...
我想知道 你能否考虑
..I wondered if you might consider...
如果你觉得 我受之无愧
that is, if you think it merited...
你是要加薪吗
Are you asking for a raise?
你当然受之无愧
Well, there's no question it's merited.
但财力是否能及 又是另一回事了
Whether it's possible is, I fear, another matter.
你也知道 我们并不富裕
Resources, as you know, are limited.
贝内特 我能问问
Bennet, may I ask,
是你自己想加 还是罗斯要你提的
does this request come from you or from Rose?
你对那姑娘的心思 我都看在眼里
Your interest in the girl has not escaped me.
我没懂你的意思
I, er... I don't think I take your meaning.
贝内特
Oh, Bennet...
那种女人只有拿了你的钱
A bobtail like that will look you deep in the eye
才会对你正眼相看
only so long as she's deep in your pocket.
不 不是的
No! She's not!
-你并不了解她 -我从警这么多年
- You don't know her. - All my years of policing,
当然了解她这种人
I've known her kind plenty,
你也了解
as have you.
我只是说
I'm, I'm simply saying,
你得提防她
beware the kitten's claws.
我要求加薪是
My request was, er...
我说错了
I misspoke.
就是个愚蠢的想法 没事了
It was a foolish fancy. Nothing...
贝内特
Bennet...
晚安 长官
Good evening, sir.
贝内特
Bennet?
警长 听着 警长
Sergeant! Listen, Sergeant...
立正 中士
Stand straight, Sergeant!
稍息 伙计
At ease, man.
上校
Colonel!
里德探长 这位是麦多克·福克纳上校
Inspector Reid, Colonel Madoc Faulkner.
很高兴见到你 探长
A great pleasure, Inspector.
什么风把你吹来伦敦了 长官
What brings you to London, sir?
办件小事 然后就去个气候更平和的地方
The briefest of business en route to more tranquil climes,
颐养天年
as befits a retiree.
士兵总得要退伍的 中士
Comes a time for every soldier to sheathe his sword, Sergeant.
希望你能和我共进晚餐
I hoped you might join me for dinner,
庆祝我进入晚年
toast the onset of my twilight.
当然
Well, of course.
你也是 里德探长
And you too, Inspector Reid.
我还是不打扰老友重逢
I shouldn't want to intrude on old friends.
长官 来吧
Sir, I insist.
我没剩多少老朋友了 探长
Few of my old friends remain, Inspector.
请让我交些新朋友
Allow me the pleasure of making new.
戈登是被格莱斯顿的无能
Gordon was slain by the incompetence of Gladstone
[84至85年戈登将军被马赫迪派苏丹军队围困于喀土穆近一年]
[时任首相的格莱斯顿迟迟不派援军 致城破全军被歼灭]
和他手下的胆小害死
and his horde of cowering acolytes.
[格莱斯顿因此下台 女王还在电报中指他是"杀害戈登的凶手
我对那些身居高位却行径可耻的
And I have little clemency for men behind desks
官老爷毫无同情
in high places with low honour.
你喜欢我的项链吗 先生
Are you admiring my heart, sir?
我好像在大英博物馆见过
I've seen its like in the British Museum.
这是我亲手在达舒尔一个墓地里挖来的
It was dug from a tomb in Dashur with my own hands.
[位于埃及]
埃及人用心形圣甲虫宝石陪葬
The Egyptians placed heart-scarabs with the dead,
这样心就不能背叛自己
so their own heart would not betray them.
你还记得审判仪式吗 中士
Do you remember the ceremony of judgement, Sergeant?
我不太确定 我是否还
Oh, I'm not certain if I, er...
我想想 如果我没记错
Let me see, if memory serves,
他们相信神明
they believed the gods
把心放在天平一端 另一端放上羽毛
placed the heart in the scales against a feather.
正义的羽毛
The Feather of Justice.
如果心中没有罪孽 那么天平会保持水平
Now, if the heart spoke of no sin, the scales balanced,
人的灵魂就能投胎转世
and the soul could join the afterlife.
有些人会认为让心为罪孽保密
Some might have it that keeping silent of sin
不如获得解脱
does not commeasure being free from them.
埃及人很实在
The Egyptians were a practical people.
你有很多要保守的秘密吗
Is there so much you hope to silence?
没想到上过战场的人
I would not have thought any man who'd seen war
还会问这种问题
could ask such a question.
探长没参过军 上校
The Inspector did not serve, Colonel.
那现在这里是你负责
You take a position of command?
你觉得我不够格吗
Do you think me unqualified?
我不该对你现在的职位发表评论 长官
I should not presume to comment on your present post, sir.
但我的战争是对抗帝国的敌人
My wars were against enemies of the Empire,
而不是帝国首都的穷苦人♥民♥
not the poor and desperate of its capital.
你以为我们就是干这个的吗
Is that how you imagine our role?
我没想什么 探长
I lack imagination, Inspector.
我只知道那些为女王奉献一切的人
What I know is good men who served our Queen with their all
所得到的回报只是日益憔悴
now languish as reward at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
他们犯罪了吗
Did they commit a crime?
他们关荣退伍 回归故里
They returned from noble service to a homeland
却无人表示感激 也没人救济
which offered neither gratitude nor succour.
最好的士兵饥寒交迫 身无分文
The best of us made hungry and penniless
走投无路 才铤而走险
will react, in extremis, with extremity.
恐怕这不是豁免的理由
I'm afraid that does not absolve them.
是 法律面前人人平等 不是吗
No. All men stand equal before the law, do they not?
无论是英雄还是皮条客
The hero and the whoremonger.
这就是法律
That is the law.
是你的法律
It is your law.
你也认同他吗
Is it yours?
上校 我...
Colonel, I...
要知道你的警长可是极好的人 长官
Well, be assured you have the finest man in your Sergeant, sir.
是的 我知道
Yes, I'm aware of it.
那些军事学院出来的小屁孩 拿军官津贴
I was forced to give officers' commissions to spoiled Sandhurst brats
给德雷克擦鞋都不配
who weren't fit to shine his boots.
要是军队里都是他这种人 我能拯救喀土穆
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表