剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
[法国女演员]
你已经是个明星了 罗斯
You already are, Rose.
你已经是了
You already are.
在这儿拍不冷吗
Don't you get cold out here?
不知道 从没在这儿拍过
Wouldn't know. Never been out here before.
棕熊酒吧
我们知道她的名字
We have her name.
还知道死因
We know how she was killed.
除此之外毫无头绪
And nothing else.
他又想怎样
What does he want?
你给的线索 探长
Your lead, Inspector,
你说的那个干片
your notion about the dry plates.
这和案子有什么关系
And this relates how?
还有这个
And we have this, too.
这就更
It's more, er...
进一步了
evolved.
真恶心
That's disgusting!
是赚钱的妙方
It's disgustingly remunerative.
这种照片 里德 是淫♥照♥的未来
The act itself, Reid, that's the future of smut.
莫德·斯维茨就在做这个
Maud Thwaites was caught up in this?
这就说得通了
It would fit.
不是个妓♥女♥
No streetwalker,
却才被人狠狠地上过
but so recently and energetically squired.
她腿上的胶质是从摄影师的感光板上沾的
The gelatine from a photographer's plate on her thigh.
我欠你个人情
I am in your debt.
告诉我德雷克今晚要输掉哪场比赛
You tell me which scratch Drake has taken his fall in tonight...
我们就算两清了
..I'll consider it paid.
你无权问我这种事
You've no right to ask me this thing.
恐怕我完全有权 先生
I fear I have every right, sir.
你妻子近期曾与人有亲密行为
Your wife's body bears the signs of recent intimacy
我需要知道与她有亲密行为的人是否是你
and I need to know if that intimacy was shared with yourself.
当然是
Of course it was.
斯维茨先生 你觉得
Mr Thwaites, why
那些男人为什么要那样把你吊起来
do you think those men chose to string you up like they did?
我已经说了 我不知道他们是谁
I've told you, I have no idea who they were.
不 我是说 伪装成因内疚或羞耻而自杀
No. I mean, there was trouble taken to make it appear
是要花费些时间精力的
self-slaughter, as if driven by guilt or shame.
不论怎样 他们是想封你的口
In any event, they wanted your silence.
但他们怕你会说出什么呢
But just what is it they were feared you might speak of?
你有什么耻辱 斯维茨先生
What shame, Mr Thwaites?
是这个吗
This shame?
你妻子照过这样的照片吗
Did your wife have pictures taken like this?
你妻子在这方面有多大胆 多公开
How far and how openly did your wife share her...intimacy?
她所做的一切...
Everything she did...
都是为了我们
she did for us.
为了我
For me.
为了维护我的骄傲
So that my pride might not be ruined.
我遇到她时 她就住在白教堂附近
When I found her, she lived near here, in Whitechapel.
她以前常给克莱汀街的孤儿们拉琴听
She used to play for the children of the orphanage on Criterion Street,
我想帮她离开那儿
from where I hoped to deliver her.
我们的教会组织为那一带的一些
My church group, we raise supplies for a number
贫困学校募集物资
of poor schools in the borough.
我对她一见钟情
I loved her immediately.
但在我们结婚之前...
Before I married her, however...
她说她做过一些...
she confessed to a certain...
事
practicality.
-可你说过 你让她摆脱了那种生活 -是的
- But, as you say, you delivered her. - I did.
我答应会让她过上舒适体面的生活
I promised her comfort and dignity,
还可以在自己家里教人拉琴
pupils to be taken in her own home.
可她骗了你
And she deceived you.
不 警长
No, Sergeant.
骗人的是我
The deception was mine.
我的...
My...
职业没我想的那么稳定
employment was not as secure as I thought.
我根本没有承诺她任何事的权利
I had no grounds to promise her those things.
她的家 还有她的小提琴
Her home, even her violin,
全被我抵押出去了
I mortgaged it all.
所以她只能回到白教堂
And so she returned to Whitechapel.
-她去哪找活儿干 -我不知道
- Where did she go? - I don't know.
-她的主顾是谁 -我不知道
- Who did she go to? - I don't know.
斯维茨先生 请不要激怒我的同事
Mr.Thwaites. It's unwise to rile him.
你觉得你们能伤得了我吗
You think you can hurt me?
别说你们 我心里巴不得那些人
Here, when my most profound wish is that those men had
把我勒死了
succeeded in their task.
你还不懂吗 探长 我是最不可能
Can't you see, Inspector, that I am the last person
了解她都做了什么的人
who would ever know about the things that she did
因为对我而言...
because, as far as I was concerned...
那些事根本就没发生
it wasn't happening, at all?
有什么想法
What do you think?
她没有被开膛破肚
She was never ripper, that girl.
莫德·斯维茨
凶手靠这种下流的手段发家致富
That killer prospers by this radical smut.
开膛手
你真的认为凶手不是她丈夫吗 长官
You really don't think it could have been the husband, sir?
史密顿
难以忍♥受耻辱 跟踪她然后痛下杀手
The shame is too much, he follows her. Kills her.
他得先找个能动手的藏身之处 不是他
He'd need lodgings. Somewhere to work on her. No.
警长 不管你愿不愿意
Well, Sergeant, like it or not,
我们要先去捉拿约瑟夫·史密顿了
Joseph Smeaton must draw us away a while.
-你能行吗 -当然 长官
- Are you fit and able? - Yes, sir.
别硬拼 拉开
Don't fight it, pull on!
本场结束 分开
This scratch is over. Corner.
先生们 第五场比赛开始
Come to, gentlemen. Fifth scratch.
看来他这就要玩儿完了啊
He ain't got to deal with it for too much longer now, does he?
你不是说可以信任他吗
Thought you said he could be trusted! Hey?
倒数 快开始倒数计时 快点儿
Do the count, do the count! Count it! Hurry up!
十 九 八 七 六 五
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
都过来拿钱吧
Come and get your winnings, here we go!
这是你的 这是你的先生...
One for you, one for you, sir...
放开我 怎么回事
And leave off. What's going on?
约瑟夫·史密顿 我以聚众斗殴
Joseph Smeaton, I am arresting you for the organisation of
并非法从中牟利的罪名逮捕你
and the illicit profiteering from proscribed and rigged fights.
把他铐起来
Put the irons on him.
你是警♥察♥ 你抓我
You're blue? Buckle me?
先去把伦敦东区的疯杰克都铐了吧
You need to put the irons on every man Jack in east London!
要不然明早又会有人横尸街头啦
They'll be leaving their earnings with someone new by the morning.
假♥币♥ 罪名再加一个伪造假♥币♥ 约瑟夫
Counterfeit currency. I shall send you down for snide, too, Joe.
长官
Sir!
长官 那个有钱人 腮须 比赛
Sir. The toff, whiskers, fight...
在那儿
There!
-最好快点 塔克 -好的 先生
- Best make haste, Tucker. - Yes, sir.
如果斯维茨还有任何关于这个人的信息
If Thwaites has anything more to tell us about this man,
我们这次一定要信他 斯维茨
we are taking it this time. Thwaites.
天啊 不 不 不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!
-把杰克逊找来 -是 长官
- Find Jackson. - Yes, sir.
斯维茨先生的物件 长官
Mr Thwaites' particulars, sir.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
可以吗
May I?
真漂亮
Sweet girl.
却有阴暗的秘密
With dark secrets.
每个人都有秘密 德雷克警长也不例外
We've all got secrets. Even Sergeant Drake, here.
我要是你 就不对德雷克警长不敬
I would be gentle with Sergeant Drake, if I were you.
他杀人的心都有了
He's of a mind to murder someone
而今晚我无力...
and tonight I do not have the strength
阻止他
to stop him.
你们能看到什么
What do you see?
-死亡和堕落 -再看仔细点
- Death and corruption. - Look closer.
这污点
There's a blemish.
很可能是相机镜头上的痕迹
A mark on the camera lens, most likely.
每张照片这个位置都有
The same place on each photograph.
一个相机拍的
The same camera.
克雷顿
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表