剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我要带走他
I'll take that boy, now...
作为对我英勇行为的奖励
as recompense for my actions here.
那我就把对他说的话再告诉你
And I will tell you what I told this man...
他是我的犯人 受我的保护
that he is my prisoner and in my protection.
你自以为比我们这些人强
You think yourself above the law,
那就拿出点样子来
you'd best start acting as such.
走吧 出去
Come on, out!
不管事实如何 不管我们怎么说你
Now, whatever has passed here, whatever we say of you,
说是卡迈克尔害了你也好
that you were Carmichael's creature in all of this.
法庭未必能听我们的
We cannot be certain the courts will agree.
所以你得送他走 越远越好
You get him away. Far away.
跟他走 汤马斯
Go with him, Thomas.
谢谢你 先生 他会成为个好士兵的
Thank you, sir, he'll make a great little soldier.
那位兰德尔中士 你要听他的
His name's Sergeant Randall and you do as he says.
我跟他说你十八了
Now, I've told him you are 18.
明早启程离开格雷夫森德
The ship leaves Gravesend in the morning.
你要救我
You're saving me?
不 不是的
No. I do no such thing.
你所经历的一切
Where you go to,
与你即将经历的一切相比 都不算什么
all you've yet known will seem no more than a Sunday fair.
拿着
Here.
进来吧 精神点
In you get, lad. Look sharp.
卡迈克尔的戒指
Carmichael's ring.
是啊
So I see.
让我迷惑不解的是
And what perplexes me...
两年前 你芝加哥的
is that two years previous, there was a wire
私♥家♥侦♥探♥伙计发来封电报
from your Pinkerton brothers in Chicago.
是发给警♥察♥的 里面提到一个人
The name sent to the constabularies of the known world -
"活要见人 死要见尸"
"Search for a man, alive or dead,"
而你看这里
and if you look here...
里面刻着的 就是那个人的名字
engraved in the inner is the very same name...
马修·乔奇
Matthew Judge.
告诉我
Tell me,
你做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的时候
did you chance upon that name
听说过这个名字吗
during your time with the Pinkertons?
没有
No.
没有 里德 我想我没有
No, Reid. I can't really say that I have.
-我觉得该问一下 -那是当然
- I thought it worth asking. - Always worth that.
警长的工资 按日薪算
A sergeant's rate. Computed daily.
我这么付你工钱 可以吗
What I shall pay you for your services. Does it wash?
听我说...
Look...
别跟我讨价还价 上尉
Do not dicker with me, Captain.
你对我帮助很大
You are of great service to me.
你今晚救了很多人
You have saved souls this past night.
但别以为我就不会深究
But... do not think my curiosity,
你是怎么知道我会需要你的帮助
as to how you knew I needed such, is easily put to bed.
那好吧
Well, then, it washes.
你回复那封电报了吗
Did you return that wire?
-侦探社的 -当然
- From the Pinks. - Oh, I did. I did.
跟他们说我们从一个恶棍手上扒下了戒指
Told them the ring was recovered from a murderous kidsman.
他们的马修·乔奇 肯定是死了
And that if their Matthew Judge was anything, he was dead.
你 我不会放过你 我要拖着你下地狱
You! I will haunt you and drag you to hell with me!
回家吧 警长
Go home, Sergeant.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你在为伊格斯先生祈祷
You pray for Mr Eagles.
真是可惜 太不值了
It is a waste... A terrible waste.
不
It is not.
他救了一个孩子
A child breathes that would not have.
如果他不死 还能造福更多人
Had Mr Eagles lived, many more would have come to thank him.
拯救一人 便是拯救世界
"Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."
应该是犹太法典里的话
It is from the Talmud, I believe.
艾米丽 我知道你跟伊格斯先生说了什么
Emily, I know what you told Mr Eagles.
你不该这么做
You had no business doing so.
那我要怎么办 埃德蒙
What am I to do, Edmund?
我为她哀悼
I mourn her.
因为你不肯 我只好独自承受
And because you will not, I must do so alone.
伊格斯先生对我很好
Mr Eagles was kind to me.
他让我说起她
He allowed me to speak of her.
想象她在天堂
To imagine her in heaven.
想象她能过更好的生活
To imagine a life... beyond this pain.
这你都不肯满足我吗
Would you deny me that?
我愿替你承受痛苦
I would take your pain.
哪怕这痛苦放大一百倍
I would amplify it a hundredfold
我也愿用余生去替你承受
and bear it for you every day of what remains of my life.
但你说的我做不到
But... I cannot do what you ask.
下集预告
听我说 听着 你要撑住
You listen to me. You stay with me.
撑下去 不许死掉
You stay alive. Stay alive. You live.
撑住了
You stay with me.
求你
Please.
我愿做任何事
I will do anything.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表