剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
然后再来找你
and then I'm going to come back to you.
然后我要做一件曾做过很多次的事
And then I'm going to do what I've done countless times before.
离开此地 另寻他处
I'm going to leave this town for another.
如果你还想过安稳日子
If you wish to remain unmolested...
就跟我走
come with me.
枪你留着 这样我会比较放心
I'd feel more comfortable if you kept this on you.
说不定什么时候就派上用场了
You never know when you might need it.
没有杰克逊的消息 长官 毫无音讯
No word of Jackson, sir, nothing.
棕熊酒吧的内维尔说一整天都没看到他了
Neville over The Bear says he's not seen him all day.
事情真是越来越蹊跷了
Then strange days are upon us indeed.
怎么回事 里德长官
What is it, Mr Reid?
昨天 我派霍布斯跟踪范索普太太之前
Yesterday, before I sent Hobbs out after Mrs Fanthorpe,
先让他发了几封电报
I had him dispatch wires.
范索普先生的银行经理 他以前的雇主
Mr Fanthorpe's bankers, his past employers,
他工作过的地方
the station where he was raised,
还有他毕业的学校
here, the institute where he trained.
好让我
All and anything that might
尽可能了解他的生平
tell me the details of his life and now this.
根据布拉德福德大学的回电
Bradford Technical College, with the one fact to report,
此人毕业时是十五人班级的最后一名
that the man graduated LAST in a class of 15.
这就是能改变布鲁顿先生命运的天才吗
This is the genius set to transform Mr Bruton's fortunes, is it?
至少他是这么说的
We are asked to believe so, yes.
-里德长官 你太太要见你 -我太太
- Mr Reid, sir, your wife begs a moment. - My wife?
除非她有个双胞胎姐妹 长官
Unless she has a twin, sir.
-艾米丽 -埃蒙德 我需要你的帮助
- Emily? - Edmund, I need your help.
能跟我去趟收♥容♥所♥吗
Will you come to the shelter?
-高伦小姐 晚上好 -探长
- Miss Goren. Good evening. - Inspector.
黛博拉在三一街尽头发现了她们
Deborah found them at the foot of Trinity Row.
-是谁打了你们 -能是谁 男人呗
- Who is it did this to you? - Who do you think? A man!
他是个警♥察♥
He is a policeman.
那也是男人
Still a man.
也是我丈夫
And also my husband.
他们有四个人
Four of them.
留着整齐的颊须 身穿长大衣的美国人
Clipped whiskers and long coats. Americans.
他们拿着照片在找朗·苏珊
They had pictures and searched for Long Susan.
你们老板娘呢
Your mistress?!
她不在这里 先生 她不在这里
She's not here, sir. She's not here, sir!
-快说 -她不在这里
- Tell me! - She's not here!
起来
'Get up!'
没事的...
Easy...
你
You.
住手
Stop.
你是谁
Who is it tells me?
警♥察♥
P-police.
站在原地不许动
Now you stand your ground.
不
No.
楞小子 我要过来
Altar boy. I come for you.
我不知道该去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
艾瑟顿 这时候找我什么事
Artherton, why am I roused from my home?
码头工人从沙德维尔河里捞上来的
Longshoreman pulled him out of Shadwell Basin.
杰克逊呢
Where's Jackson?
-派人去谭纳街找了 -没找到吗
- Men were sent to Tenter Street for him, sir. - No sign?
没有 妓院被洗劫一空
None. The cathouse was empty. Ransacked.
这不该啊
Not the boy.
怎么会这样 里德长官
How, Mr Reid?
我...
I, er...
他的死亡时间不会超过十小时
He cannot have been dead longer than ten hours
可已出现尸斑
and yet there is mortis.
他手里有东西
There is something in his hand.
霍布斯
Oh, Hobbs.
派人去范索普仓库找范索普太太
Get men to the Fanthorpe warehouse and find Mrs Fanthorpe.
霍布斯本是去跟踪她的
The boy was sent to follow her.
从里到外 沿街搜索 不要有遗漏
Inside and out, all along that stretch. Miss nothing.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
来帮忙 贝内特
Help me, Bennet.
等等 瞧
Wait. There.
他的脊髓被割断了
His spinal cord was cut.
和范索普一样
Fanthorpe had the same.
都派出去了 长官
All dispatched, sir.
凶手弄瘫了他 然后扔进河里淹死了他
The boy was crippled, then put into the water to drown.
天呐
Sweet Jesus.
里德长官 等你找到了这个人
Mr Reid. When you find the persons who've done this...
我们能宰了他吗
..We may kill them, may we not, sir?
挺辛苦的
Long day?
非常辛苦
The longest.
如果你能帮我就太好了
A day in which your services would have been most valued.
我不可能总是随叫随到 里德
I can't always be by your side, Reid.
以后也都不会到了 是吧
And now will be so no longer, I imagine.
因为哈特小姐的追兵逼近了
Now that Miss Hart's pursuers are upon her.
那枚戒指 你还锁在桌子里吗
You still keep that ring, locked in your desk?
给我
Then I'll have it from you.
我对你了解不多 但我知道
What little I know of you, I know this.
你不会对我开枪的
You would not fire on me.
我以前也杀过警♥察♥
You wouldn't be the first lawman I kill.
不论如何 你不会杀我
Nonetheless, you will not kill me.
哪都找不到范索普太太 长官
No sign of Mrs Fanthorpe, sir.
但找到了这块浸满氯仿的布
But there was this rag soaked in chloroform.
这个人呢 你敢拿他冒险吗
And this man? Would you risk him?
那是我的戒指 我这就要拿回来
It's my ring and I will take it from you. Right now.
那么你就是戒指里刻的那个马修·乔奇喽
You are he then, the Matthew Judge engraved on the inner.
德雷克
Drake.
帮个忙
Oblige me, will you?
这是我父亲给我的
It was given to me by my father.
不管怎样
Despite all the circumstances,
我很高兴能再次戴上它
it does feel good to wear it again.
你该知道 那个杀了工程师的人
You should know, whoever putthe knife in the engineer's back,
今天还杀了迪克·霍布斯
they did the same to Dick Hobbs this day.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
还有 他被杀
Another fact, he's in mortis
不超过十小时已经僵硬
no longer than ten hours since his murdering.
你夺路而逃之前 能说说怎么会这样吗
Before you run, you have any thoughts as to how this can be so?
有时候 溺水致死
Drownings, on occasion,
如果水温很低 加上入水的刺♥激♥
if the water's very cold and the shock of it,
会使尸体立即产生抽搐
er, immediate, the body can convulse
锁紧而处于死后痉挛状态
and lock itself immediately in a cadaveric spasm.
从而产生尸僵
The effects developing into mortis.
-对你有用吗 -是的
- That a service to you? - Yes, it is.
那我很高兴
Well, I'm glad of that at least.
拦住他 拦住那男人
Stop him! Stop that man!
德雷克 等等 放他走
Drake! Wait, wait! Let him go!
让他走
Let him go.
-那个人 -都回去
- That man?! - Back to work!
回去干活儿 过来
Back to work! Here...
还有更值得你气恼的人 警长
Now, there are others more deserving of your rage, Sergeant.
那个在找哈特小姐 杀了范索普
The same men pursue Miss Hart as finished Fanthorpe,
和霍布斯 并绑♥架♥玛莎·范索普的人
murdered Hobbs and abducted Martha Fanthorpe.
刚刚说到的痉挛
Now, this spasm just spoke of,
看上去像尸僵 但出现更早
it resembles rigor mortis but presents itself earlier.
这样的话 古德奈特和他的主子
In which event, this man Goodnight and his master
就不能说他们当时不在伦敦了
can no longer claim themselves absent from London.
那他们绑♥架♥这女人为了什么
What are they to gain from taking this woman?
他们想杀工程师 已经做到了
They wanted the engineer dead, he is dead.
他们有事不知道
They don't have all the facts.
布鲁顿有个保守多年的秘密
Bruton has a secret. He's been guarding it for years.
塞缪尔·范索普不是他希望的依托
It wasn't Samuel Fanthorpe he built his hopes upon.
而是他妻子玛莎 她可能会对斯威夫特不利
It is his wife, Martha. She might secure Swift's defeat.
那为什么还留她活口
Then why keep her alive?
如果我没猜错 这样的女人
If I am right, a woman like this,
能深藏不露
with strength to hide herself
还有如此天赋
yet to perform such genius,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表