剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
恶性循环
Seduction.
身体吸收毒药越多 体质越弱
The body absorbs it in increments, becomes weakened.
无力抗争 继而死亡
Can't fight and then death follows.
-你的人还在调查发病者吗 -是的
- Your men continue their survey of all afflicted? - They do.
-最初的结果不准确 -很多是喝醉了
- First results are inconclusive. - There's a lot of gin.
-超过半数人在吃面糊 -面糊
- And more than half are on the skillet. - Skillet?
水和面粉和在一起
Water and flour, in a stir.
-那是什么 -用来喝 莱斯勒先生
- And what is made with it? - It is drunk, Mr Ressler,
那些人只能用这个汲取营养
by those who cannot find nutrition elsewhere.
暴♥力♥和迫♥害♥
Violence and persecution
迫使他们远离故居
have driven them a thousand miles from their home.
他们选择这里寻求安宁和庇护
They choose these streets for safety and shelter,
却净遇上谋杀和伤害
find murder and mayhem in their stead.
现在他们又不能进食 因为那也可能害死他们
And now they cannot eat, for fear that may kill them also.
把他们都剖开
Get these dead open.
找出他们体内
Find out what relationship
有什么东西是互相关联的
the contents of their insides bear with each other.
还有很多人尚存一息
There are many still live.
你如果查明毒物 他们或许能活下去
If you decipher this poison, they may remain so.
贝内特 贝内特 能帮我个忙吗
Bennet! Bennet, will you, will you do me a service?
讲吧 长官
Name it, sir.
看看里德太太 我现在离不开
Mrs Reid. I may not leave here at this time
但我想知道她是否安好
but I would know she was...well.
愿意效劳 长官
It will be my pleasure, sir.
德雷克 路过谭纳街时绕个道行吗
Drake. Take a turn past Tenter Street, as well, will you?
天啊
God!
上帝救救我
God help me!
所有的水都要煮开
So you boil all water.
食物必须先加热才能吃
You eat nothing that cannot be heated first.
不是近六个月制♥作♥的
And nothing preserved or canned
腌制食品和罐头都不要吃
that has not been made so in the last six months.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也转告罗斯小姐...
And should you see Miss Rose...
我会保证她的安全 警长
I'll keep her safe, Sergeant.
不用担心
Don't worry.
里德太太
Mrs Reid?
里德太太
Mrs Reid?
里德太太
Mrs Reid?
里德太太 是我 德雷克警长
Mrs Reid, it's only me. It's Sergeant Drake.
里德太太
Mrs Reid?
里德太太
Mrs Reid?
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
体温骤升 脉搏加速
His temperature soars. His pulse too.
先生 怎么称呼
Sir. Your name?
我叫杰克逊
The name's Jackson.
我叫乔治
And I am George.
认识你真好 乔治
It's good to know you, George.
不 先生 不好 我是个坏人
No, sir. It is not. For I am a bad man.
乔治 每个人都有恶的一面
George, there are none of us that are good.
现在 告诉我 你感觉怎么样
Now, listen to me. I need you to tell me what you feel.
先生 我的内脏 像装满钉子一样乱搅
My guts, sir. They churn like they're full of nails.
还有呢 有灼烧感吗
What else? Do you burn?
产生幻觉了吗
Do you see things?
是的 先生 我看到恶魔在我体内狂舞
Yes, sir. Demons, that rise in me.
我要忏悔罪孽
I would speak of my sins.
每个人都有罪
All men sin.
但没人像我罪孽深重
But none so bad as I.
里德 那个牧师还在门外吗
Reid, is that preacher still lurking by your door?
人们说得好像
They talk of the Ripper as if
开膛手是第一个残害妇女的人
he was the first to bring violence to a woman.
可我也知道那种感觉 先生
But I know that feeling, sir.
被拳头击中肾脏时 疼得蜷作一团
How they bend to a fist driven hard into their kidneys.
脖子被刀架着时 满眼恐惧
The fear in their eyes to see a knife at their throat.
上帝 我是不是被抛弃了
My God, am I forsaken?
我想是的 兄弟 我想是的
I'd wager so, brother. I'd wager so.
他叫乔治 牧师
Name's George, Preacher.
乔治 我的孩子
George, my son.
有罪之人若能悔过 安乐便在天堂等候
Joy shall be in heaven over one sinner who have repenteth,
胜于九十九个不需悔过的正直之人
more than nine and ninety just persons who need no repentance.
有什么发现吗
Was anything learnt here?
不好说 送他去验尸房♥吧
I don't know. Get him to the lab.
-他的眼睛 结膜充血 -说明什么
- His eyes, they were conjunctival. - And what of it?
毒药的另一种物质
The other substance you look for
可能是重金属化合物
could be some kind of heavy metal compound.
砷化物吗[砒霜]
Arsenic?
有可能 可毒药是怎么进入他们体内的
Perhaps. But how, how is it packaged and delivered to these men?
这里有明矾壳 嵌在里面 不易消化
There's alum husks here. Lodged. Resisting digestion.
明矾 会是未加工面粉吗
Alum? From unprocessed flour?
大概是面糊 也可能是馅饼
Skillet, most likely. A pie, perhaps.
[明矾可用于制备发酵粉]
那最早得病的人呢
And in these first men?
面包 精加工过的
Bread. Much processed.
-精加工 -磨成极细的粉末
- Processed? - Ground to the extreme.
一点营养成分都不剩 白面包
All nutritional value removed from it. White bread.
-但还是面粉 -对
- But still flour. - Yes.
投毒人做好混合毒药 磨碎
So this cocktail that our poisoner constructs is made, ground,
制成粉末 再加到面粉里去
powdered and then milled into flour.
上帝
My God.
面糊 馅饼 甜点 蛋糕
Skillet, pies, pastries, cakes.
全都免不了
It is in everything.
继续试验 上尉 弄清这是什么状况
Run your tests, Captain, find what it is we face.
去找探长 告诉他里德太太病了
Fetch the Inspector. Tell him Mrs Reid is sick.
把探长的床拉出来
Get the inspector's bed out.
扶一下头 好了 好了
Help me with her head. That's it, that's it.
-严重吗 贝内特 -她不会有事的
- How bad is it, Bennet? - She'll be fine.
-她很坚强 长官 -拿毛巾和水来
- She's a strong woman, sir. - Please, bring towels and water.
艾米丽 你安全了
Emily, we have you safe.
你很安全
We have you safe.
我们正在找解药 一定能治好你
And we apply ourselves to what will take this sickness from you.
马氏试验 先生们
The Marsh Test, gentlemen.
[可检出含砷或含锑]
警长 劳烦一下 那个架子上
That shelf, if you please, Sergeant.
棕色瓶子 次氯酸钠
The brown bottle, sodium hypochlorite.
帮我倒一杯 好吗
And pour me a glass, will you?
如果残留物能溶解 就是砷化物了
If this residue dissolves, it is arsenic.
-如果不溶解呢 -那只能是另一个了
- And if it does not? - Then there is but one other.
-里德 你不陪着她吗 -我陪着也没用
- Reid, should you not be with her? - I am no use to her there.
怎么样
Well?
是锑 有剧毒
It is antimony. A fatal toxin.
和麦角混在一起
In amalgam with ergot.
如此致人丧命
Such a death.
这个人 恶毒至极
This man, he is an evil one.
我们一定要找到他 阻止他 长官
Then we must find him, sir, and stop him.
说得倒容易 警长
Easy to say, Sergeant.
他可能在面包房♥ 磨坊 批发厂
He may do his work at bakery, at mill, at wholesale.
-没准还在敦提呢 -不
- He may be in Dundee for all we know. - No.
[苏格兰东部港口城市]
他就隐藏在这里的某个角落
He will be hid in these streets somewhere.
看着这一切
Watching.
我了解这种人的心理
I know this type of man.
他要人看到自己的"杰作"
He wants his work seen.
《星报》 金融区至白教堂 致命疾病肆虐
这个皮条客是昨天死的
Our pimp here gives up his life yesterday
假设其他人也死于同一时间
and we must assume others also.
而这些人 死亡超过一天半了
Yet these...dead some 36 hours or more.
中间有一段间隔
A breather between them and this.
凶手发动了两次袭击
Two waves of attack.
第一次规模较小 有五人遇害
The first, small. Five men.
第二次范围扩大 遇害人数无法推测
The second wider, we know not how many, indecipherable.
但我们要从这些最先死的人下手
Yet these, these first we may study.
一定能顺藤摸瓜找到投毒者
They must show us the way to our poisoner.
莱斯勒先生 你一定查过这些人的背景
Mr Ressler, you must have thought on the details of these men,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表