剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他还格外喜爱射杀活物
That and his taste for live targets.
飞鸟 松鼠 猫狗
Birds, squirrels, cats, dogs.
这里养宠物的人对此很反感
The local pet-owners, alas, took exception.
贝内特
Bennet!
你看着有点心不在焉
Your attentions seem elsewhere.
我没事 长官
I'm quite all right, sir.
你昨天说的那事
Look, about our talk yesterday.
就是一时头脑发热罢了 没什么
It was the onset of a head cold. Nothing more.
多格特先生
Mr Doggett?
撞开
Take it.
有请了
If you please.
多谢了
Thank you.
直接照保险单抄来的
Copied directly from the policy.
维恩先生可要气死了
Mr Wheen is going to have the vapours.
我知道你 中士
I know you, Sergeant.
就是你 对吧
You're the one, ey?
女神之鞭
Scourge of the goddess.
别往心里去
S'nothin' personal.
你让他跑了
You let him go?
没关系
Ah, no matter.
看
Look.
下一个目标
The next job?
也是照抄的维恩的文件
Copied directly from Wheen's files also.
得花上很久才能找到
Take weeks to match that.
那就去缩小范围
Then, we narrow the field.
该去找查特伍德先生谈谈他的保险箱了
Time to speak to Mr Chatwood about his safes.
但我们的保险箱是经过测试的
But our safes are tested!
反复地严格地测试
Repeatedly! Exhaustively!
这个城市最邪恶的窃贼团伙
I sought out the most nefarious screwsmen in the city,
都被我们的新锁击败了
all were defeated by our new locks!
查特伍德先生 我们现在对付的
Mr Chatwood, whomever we contend with here,
不是普通的窃贼
they are no ordinary cracksmen.
没有哪个窃贼
I have never known of thieves
偷了这么一大堆东西却又还回来
to take such a haul only to return it.
我要知道每一个买♥♥过查特伍德保险箱的人
I need to know every owner of a Chatwood safe,
每一个买♥♥新款保险箱的人 而且你得
every purchaser of your new model and I need to know...
马上说
now!
买♥♥保险箱的人
Owners of a Chatwood.
快去维恩-哈克保险公♥司♥
On the double to Wheen & Harker,
参照他们的投保人
cross refer with their policy holders,
找出这个平面图可能是谁的
find out to which of them this ground plan might pertain.
如果维恩先生不配合
If Mr Wheen is anything less than a perfect host,
告诉他我有一间牢房♥欢迎他入住
tell him I've a cell he's welcome to fill.
里德探长 这会花上我一整晚的时间
Inspector Reid, this could take me all night, sir!
有那么一天 警官
One day, Constable,
会有闪亮的机器
there will be gleaming machines
能够轻松完成这种工作
that will perhaps make light work of such a process.
但现在 艾瑟顿队长那里
But, for now, you'll find, in the custody of Sergeant Artherton,
有很不错的土耳其咖啡
some exceptional Turkish coffee,
我强烈建议你尝尝那个
with which I suggest you make keen acquaintance.
贝内特
Bennet!
罗斯小姐
Miss Rose.
真是意外的惊喜
What a lovely surprise!
你预定了我吗
Have you booked me?
不是
No!
我是来...
I came to...
来问你...
..to ask you...
什么
Yes?
你之前说过的话
..that is, after what you were saying, if...
如果我是个有钱人
well, if, say, I were a man of means
如果我能资助你去表演
and if I could support you, in your acting?
就像资助人
Like a patron?
对 就是那个 你觉得...
Yeah, yeah, like the very thing, what you...
贝内特 真是好想法
Oh, Bennet, what a pretty thought!
给你倒些茶好吗
May I offer you some tea?
我特别想去纽约看看...
I should love most of all to see New York and I...
罗斯
Rose.
别让客人久等
Don't keep them waiting.
恐怕我得失陪了
I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me.
你想让她陪着你
If you want her time,
就得像其他人一样花钱
you will have to pay for it like everyone else.
还需要什么吗 警长
Will that be all, Sergeant?
还需要什么吗 德雷克先生
Will that be all, Mr Drake?!
这里是生意场所 不是拳击场
This is a place of business, not a prize-ring.
该死 我知道你作弊了
Godammit. I know you're cheating.
警长
Sergeant!
警长
Sergeant.
别算我了 一会儿回来
Count me out, I'll be back.
愿意跟我们一起赌一把吗 警长
Care to join our merry game of chance, Sergeant?
给这两杯满上
Fill these till the cup be hid.
听着 德雷克
Look, Drake.
我知道我们有不和 不过我在想
I know we've had our differences, but I've been thinking, well,
你说咱们言归于好怎么样
what do you say we bury the hatchet, huh?
因为依我看
Cos from where I'm standing,
你和我还是有很多共同点的
me and you seem like two fellas with plenty in common.
我们毫无共同点
We have nothing in common.
经历过战火的人身上的热气永不消退 警长
Men who've walked through the fire never shed the heat, Sergeant.
他们能看到彼此身上别人看不到的烧伤
They see on each other the burns that other people don't.
不 你和我还是有很多相同之处的
Nah, me and you, we got plenty in common.
人生中最糟的是战争 最好的
The worst and best in life - war...
是女人
and women.
是啊
Yeah.
我听说你和罗斯约会了
I heard you, er... stepped out with Rose.
还是去剧院
The theatre, no less, huh!
别来招我 杰克逊
Leave me be now, Jackson.
你可要管好自己的钱包啊
You just watch your purse-strings.
你一上钩就开始要钱了
It's only gratis till you're hooked.
我说了 别招我
I said. Leave me be.
另外奉劝你一句
Also a word to the wise,
跟那姑娘快活可得有点体力
you might like to keep your strength about you with that one
她那张小嘴能从黑麦梗里吸出个瓜来
cos her sweet little mouth could suck a melon through a rye stalk.
别这样 德雷克
Come on, Drake.
大家都是朋友嘛
We're friends!
跟开过苞的女人上♥床♥又不丢人
There's no shame in supping a buttered bun, huh?
他想让我跟他走
He wants to run away with me.
世界的三大支柱之一却沦为了荡♥妇♥的玩物
The triple pillar of the world transformed into a strumpet's fool.
[出自莎士比亚《安东尼与克里奥佩特拉》]
温柔点
Be kind.
不是故意的
Accident.
我是说你对德雷克温柔点 傻瓜
I'm not talking about me, dumb tail. To Drake.
他是个好人 可是...
He has a sweet heart, but...
杰克逊上尉 我不可能跟一个
Captain Jackson, I'm hardly going to give myself
本分的白教堂警♥察♥
to some Whitechapel plodder.
我就是这个意思
That's my meaning exactly.
拒绝他的时候 要温柔点
When you break his heart, be kind.
你为什么要在乎
What do you care?
我也有过类似的经历 仅此而已
I've just been where he's been before, that's all.
而且
Besides...
这事恐怕不好收场
It's going to end badly.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
老天 事事不都如此
Jesus Christ. What doesn't?
霍布斯呢
Hobbs?
还在维恩-哈克呢 他来电报了
Still at Wheen & Harker. He telegraphed.
得十点左右才能回来
Estimates a return mid-morning,
前提是这小子没因咖啡摄入过量
provided consumption of my coffee does not provoke a further
把自己的肠子给喝爆了
eruptive crisis of the lad's young gut pipes.
再派一名警官去 布雷克 里格斯都行
Send another constable. Blake, Riggs, anyone,
告诉他们
tell them...
黑市贩子告的密
Tip from a fence,
只花了六便士
narks for a tanner.
他正准备将这个脱手
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表