剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
He was trying to sell this.
我想干了一顿不能白干
Wanted something for me trouble.
却比那些偷来又还回去的还蠢
More fool them what won't pocket what they pilfer.
都有谁
Who?
别费心思了 警♥察♥
Dream on, copper.
我要是说了 就死定了
My throat's good as sliced if I turn nose.
不说的话恐怕你的下场会更惨
I'll see much worse awaits you if you do not.
那是你不知道罢了
You've no idea what awaits.
你已经搜过我的包了吧
Had a rummage in me old satchel, didn't ya?
找到了有趣的东西
Found something tasty.
我猜你很想知道下一个目标吧
Bet you'd give a nut to know where's next.
去你的吧
Get stuffed.
对不起 我想说的是...
I'm sorry, what I meant to say was...
你给老子去死吧
suck a fat bag of brown chutney!
获过勋章的神枪手
Decorated marksman.
听说你擅长使用各种布枪
To hear some tell it, the finest shot in all the Rifles.
瞧瞧你这幅样子
And look at you...
像狗一样被拴着 究竟为了什么
chained like a dog and for what?
自从我们不为你们这些懦弱的混♥蛋♥打仗
We've been kicked like dogs every day since we stopped
每天都像狗一样被人嫌弃
fighting for gutless bastards like you.
睡得像猪 吃得像狗
Sleeping in shit and chewing on scraps.
你以为我们不想有份正经工作吗
Think we didn't want jobs?
-不想过正常日子吗 -很多人做到了
- Normal lives? - Plenty manage.
你知道什么 你这头猪
What do you know, pig?
警长
Sergeant.
再打
Again.
等等
Wait.
不如你给我点甜头
What say you make it worth my while?
咱们做笔交易吧
How's about a little bargain?
我不跟人做交易
I do not bargain.
你以为这样就能吓住我吗
You think you scare me,
就凭这间小小的牢房♥和你的手下
with your little cell and your snarling grunt?
我目睹的事
What I've seen,
能让你叫破嗓子
you'd scream yourself deaf,
吓得屁滚尿流
you'd piss your civvie pants.
要想阻止他们 就得接受我的条件
You want to stop 'em, you'll bargain.
你最好快点决定 他们到中午可就走了
And you'll do it quick smart, or by noon, they'll be gone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
让这只猩猩滚蛋 臭得要死
Lose the gorilla. I don't care for his stink.
霍金斯 他是领头的 也是策划人
Hawkins. He's the leader and the schemer.
那些又大又漂亮的保险箱里
Great, big beautiful safes,
装满了钱
stuffed stupid with lucre.
他要炸掉保险箱然后把钱拿走
And blow them all and take the lot.
目标是哪
Where?
你得向我保证 我不会和他们一起死
Your word. I don't go down with them.
-说 -保证
- Tell me. - Your word.
我保证
You have it.
沙德维尔 伦敦贵重金属公♥司♥
Metropolitan Precious Metals Company. Shadwell.
我抓到霍金斯之前你给我待在这儿
You stay in this cell until I have Hawkins.
你要是骗我 我就亲自把绳子套在你脖子上
If you're gulling me, I'll tie the noose around your neck myself.
人都调回来 所有人 都跟我走
Pull them off the beat. All of them. I need every man.
不等霍布斯...
Should we not wait for Hobbs...?
这家公♥司♥买♥♥了箱子又投了保
Metropolitan Metals checks both lists.
你让我怎么办
What would you have me do?
是 长官
Sir.
该死的 德雷克哪去了
And dammit, where is Drake?!
欢迎回家 德雷克中士
Welcome home, Sergeant Drake.
很荣幸再次跟你并肩作战
It's an honour to soldier at your side again.
我也很荣幸 下士
And yours, Corporal.
这场仗值得我们拼搏
But this war's worth the fighting.
上校帮我戒了酒和烟
Saved me from the bottle and the pipe, he did.
他这次计划的
And what the Colonel's planned here...
是以眼还眼
..It's an eye for an eye.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
H分局 里德探长手下
H-Division, for Inspector Reid.
我们听说有人要来打劫
Listen, there's been word of a cunning robbery,
我要跟你的上级谈谈
I need to speak to your superior.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
没想到你还喜欢偷♥窥♥呢
Never had you for a Peeping Tom.
别让人看到 在平克顿都白待了吗
Out of sight, man. Did the Pinkertons teach you nothing?
我照你说的到处问了
So I've been turning stones like you asked.
看来有人注意到了这些人的行迹
Seems these fellas haven't gone un-noticed.
这些贼是退伍军人
The thieves are soldiers, they used to be.
领头的是个满腹不平的上校
The leader's a Colonel with a grudge the size of the Sahara.
霍金斯
Hawkins?
差不多吧 福克纳
Hmm. Close. Faulkner.
福克纳
Faulkner?
给我找辆马车
Get me a hansom!
谢谢
Thanks very much.
好了 没事的
Easy now, all right.
行了
There you go.
帮帮我
Help!
福克纳呢
Where is Faulkner?
来晚了 白♥痴♥
You're too late, arse crack.
没等你走出莱曼街
We'll all of us be paid in full
我们就赚翻了
before you've found the end of Leman Street.
探长
Inspector!
只有三个地方 长官
Only three possibles, sir.
造币厂
The Mint.
他们要劫造币厂
They're going for the bloody Mint.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 我们有东西给你们
Good morning, gentlemen, we have a delivery for you.
你干什么
What you doing?
不是说不伤人吗
I thought you said no man would be hurt.
我说没人会死 他死不了
I said no man need die. Nor will he.
也就是点擦伤 你做警♥察♥做得心软了
A scratch is all. Police work's turned you soft.
都听好了 没人会受伤
Everybody pay attention, nobody gets hurt.
去那边站着
Over the other side!
快点 都趴下
Come on! On your bellies!
-趴下 -快点
- Get down! - Down!
请听好
Your attention, please!
我们是为卑鄙的女王陛下的黄金而来
We are here for Her Wretched Majesty's gold.
我们可不是普通的小贼
Mistake us not for common thieves.
我们无意伤人
We seek not to harm a single man.
不动不出声
Be still and be silent
你们就能毫发无伤地回到家人身旁
and return unscathed to your homes and your families.
去拿吧
Have at it.
你也去吧 中士
You too, Sergeant.
去拿战利品吧
To the spoils.
林奇
Lynch!
林奇
Lynch!
天呐
Jesus Christ!
不
No!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
怎么 中士
Well, Sergeant?
叫他们停手 你最后的机会
Call it off now. A last chance for you.
我抓他走 你们其他人扔下金子 消失
I take him in. The rest of you leave the gold, disappear.
求你了 上校
Please, Colonel.
三思啊 哈里斯
Think twice, Harris.
你不知道他是什么样的人
You have no idea of your quarry.
你们没人知道他的能耐
Not a man amongst you knows the measure of him.
阿尔塔布一役 德雷克中士跟军团失散
At El Teb, Sergeant Drake was cut off from his regiment.
被德维希尔人包围
Trapped and circled by Dervishes.
但那晚 当血红的太阳坠落在沙漠里
But when the sun fell blood-red on the desert that night,
他们都死在了中士手里
every single one of them was slain by his hand.
对不对
Was it not so, Sergeant?
我发现你时 你在沙丘里尖叫
How I found you screaming in the dunes...
到处都是人的残肢 祭献你野蛮的女神
..The limbs of men strewn in offering to your savage goddess?
但今天 女神不眷顾你了
But today, your goddess finds you wanting.
给我过来
Come here.
林奇
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表