剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
是的 里德先生
It is, Mr Reid.
我们走 再问一个问题
We go. Ah, one last question.
你嘲笑他无子无后
You jibed about his bachelor status.
你有什么深意
What did you mean by this?
那是最后一块谜团 里德先生
That is the last piece of my puzzle, Mr Reid.
据说他金屋藏娇
There was tell he had a woman cached away somewhere
还生了几个私生子
and a set of bastards, too.
你找到他们了吗
And did you find them?
没找到 里德先生 真是可惜
Never could, Mr Reid. More's the pity, eh?
是啊
Indeed.
你的马车到了
Your carriage is here.
拉你这声名鹊起之人
A carriage that takes you to honour the latest chapter
去庆贺你最新的一页功绩
of your ever more celebrated life in this city.
想想那个
Think on that.
想想你刚来找我时的境遇
Remember how you lived the first you came to me -
受癫痫折磨
cursed by fits
依靠你无情的妻子
and reliance on your merciless wife.
你以为我忘了吗
Do you think I forget?
我对你所做的不知感恩吗
Am I not grateful for what you have done for me?
我质疑你对我们前途的决心
I question your commitment to all that still lies ahead of us.
洛奇让那女人闭嘴了
Roach silenced the woman.
遵照你的建议
I have had the children separated
我把孩子送去离这里很远的地方
and removed a hundred mile from here, as you suggested.
我说的不是你的私生子
I do not refer to your unloved bastards, as you well know.
是你的成功助我建立了这家疗养院
It was your success had this sanatorium built,
她是我回馈你的礼物
and she my gift to you in return.
一个刚刚长成的女人 在她眼中
A child, blooming into woman, who would see in you
你不是年轻时那个口吃的疯子
not the stammering lunatic of your youth,
而是强大的希望
but a vision of strength and hope.
你曾跟她共度欢愉
You have enjoyed her.
但她现在已经没用了
But she is all used now.
必须清除她脑中所有关于你的事
And must have her mind cleaned of all she knows of you.
但她还那么年轻
But she is so young...
或许你也能像治好我那样治好她
She too may find the temperance you have led me toward.
不 她的病情越来越重
No. She grows ever more disturbed.
而这个里德步步紧逼
And this Reid draws close.
我不允许
I will not allow you
你毁掉我为你创造的生活
to make ruins of the life I have built for you.
必须封住她的口 所以忘记她
She must be silenced so put her from your mind,
就像忘记你曾经的窘迫那样
as you have the memory of the man you once were.
让我给她带去永远的宁静吧
And leave me to bring her a more permanent peace.
卡尔 我想跟她道别
Karl, I would say goodbye.
谢谢你 护士
Thank you, nurse.
斯坦利
Stanley?
说你想说的
Say what you need to say.
再见 露西
Goodbye, Lucy,
再见 我的爱人
goodbye, my love.
斯坦利 他们要带我去哪
Stanley? Stanley, where do they take me?
斯坦利 我又怀上了
I... I've got another inside me, Stanley, I got another.
斯坦利
Stanley?
没事的 鲍恩议员
It's all right, Councillor Bone.
不拆掉一两个贫民窟 建不起铁路
We cannot build a railway without that we demolish a slum or two.
斯坦...
Sta...
等等 那是鲍恩
Wait. That was Bone!
回头再说 我们继续走
It can wait. We keep our course.
没事的 露西 想想看
Hush, Lucy. Shh, imagine it.
完全的平静
A calm entire.
没有疑问 没有可怕的想法
Hmm, no questions, no hurtful thoughts.
没有急迫的不快的欲念
No urgent and unhappy desires.
只有平静
Simply peace.
你找来了
You found us.
可不容易 你这儿可不好找
It was not easy. You've hidden this refuge well.
但这对这里的女人是个好事
But that is a benefit to those you house. I am sure
-是的 -高伦小姐 你好
- It is. - Miss Goren?
探长 你好
Inspector.
尼古拉斯 贝茜 你们好啊
Nicholas? Betsy? Hello!
快过来
Come here, you!
走吧 我们进去
Come on, let's go inside, shall we?
带你们去看看里德太太给我们的房♥间
And show you the room Mrs Reid has got for us.
好吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
喝茶吗 高伦小姐
Will you take tea, Miss Goren.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
女士们先生们 开关合上 地铁启动
Gentlemen! Ladies! The switch is thrown. The line is live.
在这片土地之下 电气时代徐徐前行
And beneath this earth here, the electric age forges on.
这个地铁
This railway, this underground railway
是我们这些人♥民♥的公仆
is the capstone of all that we -
要在这儿建造的一切的顶石
your grateful servants - would build here.
女士们先生们 这是新城市的基石
The foundation, ladies and gentlemen, of a new city.
这座从潮湿腐臭的泥土中崛起的城市
A city that - though it rises from dank and fetid earth -
会闪耀出夏日清晨那般的明朗和悠远
will gleam with the purpose and clarity of a summer morning.
因为未来 就是希望
Because if the future stands for anything - it stands for hope!
你不非得这么做
You do not have to do this thing.
我得 探长
I do, Inspector.
H分局里德探长 这是怎么回事
H Division's Inspector Reid! What intrusion is this?
没错 斯坦利 我脑子还好使呢
Yes, Stanley. I still have my wits.
小姐 你叫什么
Miss, Miss. What is your name?
她叫什么不重要 重要的是她的事
Her name is not relevant. Her story is.
我了解你 斯坦利·鲍恩
I know you, Stanley Bone.
你对这些好人说
You proclaim to these good people
未来是闪耀的希望
about the future's gleaming hope,
但你是个魔鬼[舌头分叉]
but the tongue you speak with is forked.
而你说的未来建立在邪恶和腐♥败♥之上
And the future you speak of, it is built on evil and corruption.
你奴役我 不肯认我们的孩子
You had me as your slave, denied our children...
找人杀了我妈妈
had my mother murdered
要不是这位探长
and you would have sent me to a living hell
你会让我生不如死
had it not been for this inspector here.
你不是人
You are no man,
你是个禽兽
but you are a beast
从这片土地里钻出来的禽兽
that has risen deep from the earth in which you dig into.
斯坦利·鲍恩先生
Mr Stanley Bone!
站住 我们是警♥察♥
You halt for the police!
小心 别踩在轨道上 谁去关上电
Watch yourself, off the track. Turn it off, somebody!
天啊
Christ alive!
你出名了
You're famous.
旧屋房♥东议员被女业主揭露丑行
昨天还关在莱曼街 今天就上头版了
From a Leman Street cell to the front page in a day.
肯定有谁看上你了
Someone must be fond of you.
这名声不过是一时的
Hmm, such fame is impermanent.
希望如此 否则
You'd better hope so. Otherwise,
你我可要麻烦不断了
it's going to be you and me lacking in permanence.
下集预告
我们现在对付的 不是普通的窃贼
Whoever we contend with here, they are no ordinary cracksmen.
再打
Again!
法律面前人人平等 不是吗
All men stand equal before the law, do they not?
这就是法律
That is the law.
是你的法律 你也认同他吗
It is your law. Is it yours?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表