剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Hardly surprising to forget a few.
是 长官 不知我当问不当问 沃平傲轮号♥
Yes, Sir. But tell me if I overstep. The Pride Of Wapping?
那是不是你女儿乘坐的...
Was that not the launch from which your daughter...?
警长 这话你不当问
Sergeant. You overstep.
亲爱的厄斯金小姐
Dear Miss Erskine,
我是柯拉拉 维克多的妹妹
I am Clara, Victor's sister.
你病倒了 于是他就把你带回来了
You took ill, so he brought you to our home.
已经天亮了
It is morning.
我还怕你不会醒来了呢
I was worried you might never wake.
我想我从没睡得这么熟过
I cannot remember when I ever slept so sound.
你要去哪里吗
Is there somewhere you need to be?
如果有 我也记不得了
If there is, I...I cannot remember.
那别客气 我拿了几件衣服给你
Then, please. I have laid out some clothes.
等你梳洗打扮好 来跟我们共进早餐吧
When you are ready, join us for breakfast.
亲爱的罗斯 请进
Dear Rose. Please.
这是我另一位哥哥 巴纳比
This is my other brother, Barnaby.
还有我们的小朋友 玛丽
And our young friend, Mary.
你真漂亮 小姐
You are very pretty, Miss.
来坐吧
Please come.
巴纳比
Barnaby?
失陪一下 罗斯小姐
Excuse me, Miss Rose.
罗斯
Rose.
我就希望你还在呢
It was my greatest hope to find you still here.
我受到了热情地招待
I have been made most welcome.
我有这样的家庭真是幸运
I am blessed with my family.
你说呢
Do you not agree?
巴纳比 去看一下铃
Barnaby, see to the bell.
这是最常见的疫病 里德先生
It is the most common of plagues, Mr Reid.
孤独
Loneliness.
是这城市的诅咒
It is the city's curse.
而我们的征友广♥告♥就是解药
But this, our Lonely Hearts, the remedy.
你可以详述你想找什么样的人
Now, you may dictate the details of your desired love.
我们的编辑
Our team of editors,
就是让每个人都能得到他们应得的幸福
their one aim to lead you toward the happiness that all men merit,
他们会抄录
they will transcribe,
印刷 并寄送你的激♥情♥
print and forward the missives of your passion
价钱低廉 且保密你的身份
for the smallest of prices and in total anonymity.
如果我们发这样的广♥告♥
But were we to construct and place our own,
你也会为我们登载
you would print and run it for us?
你是在给你的警长找老婆呢
Oh, so you do seek a wife for your Sergeant.
你这三流的记者 脑袋可真漂亮
Your head is a sight to behold, scribbler.
要我在这边割个对称的形状吗
You want me to match this side with the other?
德雷克先生 得了
Mr Drake, come now.
你们了解我的 永远愿意帮忙啊
Oh, you know me. Hmm? Ever obliging.
但我想问问
But I would know
如果做了这事 我们《星报》
what reward we, here at The Star,
能得到什么犒劳
might expect for such a service.
或许
Perhaps...
能去采访一下那位神枪开膛手
an interview with your gunslinger Ripper?
这些征友广♥告♥要花多少钱
What price these personal advertisements?
-十便士 -那我也不会多给 贝斯特先生
- Ten pence. - Then that is your reward, Mr Best.
你们想广♥告♥词的时候
'As you compose your messages,'
要记住
remember this,
他想找天真 年轻
he will want you naive, young,
孤独 无助的女子
lonely and lost in this world.
想好了说给这些人听
You may dictate your messages to these men here.
这些话要发自肺腑
And when you do, you speak from the heart.
这可是为了我们的罗斯
It is our Rose for whom we do so.
我性情温柔 认生
I am a gentle girl, shy at first,
但很想展示...
but eager to demonstrate...
罗斯
Rose?
有人会想你 找你吗
Are there those that miss and wonder after you?
没有 维克多
No, Victor.
一个都没有吗
Not a soul?
想到你是如此孤独 真让我难过
It makes me weep to think of you so alone.
但我在你家不觉得孤单
I do not feel so in your home, however.
我从未觉得如此快乐
I feel as happy here as I ever have.
玫瑰献给罗斯
A rose, for a Rose.
你不用这么拘礼
You need not be so gallant.
与我不必
Not with me.
我冒犯你了吗 先生
Do I offend, Sir?
没事的 罗斯
It's quite all right, Rose.
来
Here...
再喝点饮料吧
Some more cordial?
不
No, I...
我还是不喝了
..I don't think I will.
我看我该走了
Perhaps it's time I took my leave of you.
不 罗斯 我们很喜欢你 你不能走
No, Rose. We grow far too fond of you here.
是不是 哥哥
Do we not, Brother?
是啊 维克多
We do, Victor.
让柯拉拉安抚她
Have Clara calm her.
放开我
Let me go!
放下我 让我走
Put me down, let me go!
那姑娘挺厉害 维克多
There is violence in that one, Victor.
但她有价值
She has worth, however.
要是她把主顾的眼睛扣下来就是赔钱货了
Not if she scratch the eyes from the man to whom she is sold.
好妹妹 去看好她
Sweet sister. You shall look after her.
等在海上漂了七周
And when seven weeks at sea have passed,
她能活下来就会感恩戴德了
well, she'll be grateful merely to be alive.
柯拉拉
Clara.
坚持住
Hold firm.
我们只要再找来一个
We have but one more package yet to collect.
就可以出海
And then, we can set to sea,
并且直到新世纪来临都不必回来
safe in the knowledge that we need not return until the new century.
或者就永远不回来了
Should we wish to return at all?
去吧 那孩子没人看着
Now go. You've left the child alone
虽然现在不用把她绑在床上了
and, though we need no longer bind her to her bed,
如果有机会 她还是可能会逃跑
she may still run from us, given the opportunity.
这些要早上就登报
You're to see all of these printed in the morning run.
做标记的应征人免费登载
And take receipt of all marked applicants yourself.
-你 -你听到了 小记者
- You... - You heard me, scribbler!
怎么了
What is it?
我跟你说的那起事故
The accident I told you of.
我女儿
My daughter.
当时船上有个人
There was a man aboard that boat.
他的遗体也没找到
A man whose remains were also never recovered...
但大家都认为他死了
..But all thought him dead.
这个人
This man, I...
我认为他又出现了
..I believe him returned.
如果他真的活了下来
And if he indeed survived, then...
你认为你女儿或许也活下来了
..So also you think perhaps your daughter.
我一直都知道
I have always known it.
我一直知道她还活着
I have known she was out there, somewhere.
但这个终于成为现实的秘密祈愿
But this, this secret dream that now takes life...
你不该跟我分享
It is not for you to share with me.
你女儿有妈妈
Your daughter had a mother.
但她宁可让我认定她已经死了
A mother who would have me call her dead and gone...
埃德蒙 不
No, Edmund, no!
你不能让我去回应你的罪恶感
I cannot be the sounding board for your guilt.
你想寻求宽恕
You seek forgiveness?
希望我陪伴你
An ally in the hope that your life
看着你的生活回归正轨
might return to what it once was?
这我做不到
I cannot provide these things for you.
走吧
Please.
你该回家了
You should go home.
你整晚都坐在这儿吗
Have you been here all night?
请坐下 艾米丽 我要跟你谈谈
Please sit down, Emily, I would speak with you.
那天汽艇事故失踪的五人之一
One of the five unrecovered from the steam cruiser that day.
一个男人
A man.
名叫希尔维
Name of Silver.
我认为他还活着
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表