剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他应该会厌恶我所代表的一切
Oh? He would have loathed everything I stand for!
他厌恶不公
He loathed injustice.
他看到身边的事 发现了问题
He looked around him, saw what was broken
于是全身心投入想解决问题
and devoted his life to try and fix it.
通过摧毁文明社会吗
By dismantling civilisation?
探长 如果这也叫文明
Inspector, if this is civilisation,
那真不知什么算野蛮呢
you may count me thoroughly curious to witness barbarism.
行了 先生们 请给他们腾点地方
Come on, gents - let's give the men some space, please.
工贼 工贼
Scabs! Scabs!
快搬吧 只管般就是了
Move along now. Just move it along.
谁想揍扁这个工贼
Who wants to turn a blackleg green?
站到一边去
You stand aside!
箱子里的东西有毒
This stuff's bloody poison!
你才是毒药呢 镇♥压♥者
You're the poison, crusher.
给我退后
Back off. Now.
瞧啊 工贼和看着他们的走狗
Behold! The scab sheep and their herding bitch!
你们都给我走开
You move along, all of you!
滚开 臭警♥察♥
Piss off, copper!
你听到我的话了 我说走开
You heard me. I said clear out.
揍扁那些混♥蛋♥
Smash the bastards!
革命 要斩国家之首
Revolution begins with decapitation of the State.
谁想来宰了这头猪
Who wants to carve the pig?
你来
You?
那么你来
You, then.
你们到底是勇士还是胆小鬼
Are you warriors or gutless lackeys?
你来 不然我弄瞎你
You. Or I'll have your eyes.
我来动手
I want to do it.
先割喉 他就不能叫了
Throat first so he can't scream.
你叫什么 美♥国♥佬♥
What do they call you, Yankee?
理查兹
Richards.
彼得·莫里斯
Peter Morris.
你一个美国人衣服里藏着枪
So, what's an American doing in Whitechapel
在白教堂做什么
with a gun under his coat?
我之前待的地方不待见我了
I left the last town under a cloud.
哪个城市
Which town was that?
芝加哥
Chicago.
你参加了秣市暴♥动♥吗
You were at the Haymarket?
[芝加哥秣市工人为争取八小时工作制罢♥工♥游♥行♥
却因有人向警方投掷炸♥弹♥遭当局暴♥力♥镇♥压♥]
你是平克顿的侦探吗
Are you a Pinkerton?
我们听说了他们的背叛
We heard reports of their treachery.
工厂老板可不喜欢工人闹革命
Factory owners didn't like the workers turning Red,
于是那帮混♥蛋♥雇了平克顿的人
so the bastards hired the Pinks.
-下流的间谍 -像蛆一样拱进了我们的行列
- Spying scum. - Crawled into us like a screwworm,
让兄弟反♥目♥
turning brother on brother.
据说炸♥弹♥就是平克顿侦探扔的
It's said that a Pinkerton threw the bomb.
八万人和平示♥威♥
80,000 marching in peace.
几天来发表演说 无人受伤
Speeches for days with not a man harmed.
然后警♥察♥想赶走我们
Then the police came to move us
平克顿的人就施计害我们
and the Pinks knew how to bury us.
没错 就是个平克顿的人扔的炸♥弹♥
Yeah, it was a goddamn Pinkerton, all right.
我亲眼看见的
I saw the bomb leave his hand.
人被炸得尸骨无存 冲突一发不可收拾
Then I saw bodies blown to pieces in a city at war,
最出色的革命者却因此上了绞架
while the best men of the revolution went to the scaffold for it.
不能让他们白白牺牲
Their murders shall not be in vain
平克顿的人帮了我们
for the Pinkertons did us a service.
没错 帮了我们
Yes, a service.
让大家知道我们会诉诸暴♥力♥
Let us be known for brutal force.
让恐惧成为我们的利器
Let terror be our tool!
自♥由♥并非唾手可得 要去争取
Freedom is not given, it is taken.
在芝加哥绞死的都是烈士
The men they hanged in Chicago were martyrs.
在芝加哥绞死的都是我的弟兄
The men that they hanged in Chicago were my brothers
我来就是为了战斗到底
and I've come here to see that fight through.
那得多找点你这样的战士
Then we need more soldiers like you.
我们得把运动升级
What we need is escalation.
日后再叙 美♥国♥佬♥
We shall talk further, American.
明日我们将迎来新的斗争
Tomorrow the struggle begins anew.
伦敦警♥察♥厅谁在负责布鲁姆的案子
Who's handling the Bloom case at the Yard?
负责人叫康斯坦丁
Man's name is Constantine,
政♥治♥保安处的宠儿
golden boy of the Special Branch.
奥克拉那警备队也牵扯进去了
The Okhrana is mixed up in it.
白教堂还有俄♥国♥间谍
Russian spies in Whitechapel.
真是新时代了
It's a new world.
埃德
Ed.
埃德蒙
Edmund?
放手吧 朋友
Let it go, friend.
这是我的地盘 不是康斯坦丁的
This is my division, not Constantine's.
我不是说那帮俄♥国♥人
I'm not talking about your damn Russian.
我是说你女儿
I'm talking about your daughter.
你不明白
You do not understand.
我比别人都明白 这你知道
I understand better than anyone else and you know that.
都一年了 放手吧
It's been a year. Let it go.
艾米丽要我清空她的房♥间 清空
Emily asked me to clear her room. Clear it.
抹去她曾经存在的痕迹
Erase her from our home.
那不过是母亲的悲伤
A mother's grief.
哀悼一个活着的孩子
For a child who lives!
-埃德蒙 -她还活着 弗莱德
- Edmund... - She's out there, Fred.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
但我...我...
But I... I, er...
我总做同一个梦
The same dream.
离那天快一年了 每晚都是一样的梦
Almost a year to the day and every night the same.
她被阴影环绕...
Shadows swarming round her and...
她还活着
She lives.
我有马车 我送你回去
I've a hansom. I'll take you home.
这是我的地盘 我走回去
These are my streets. I'll walk them.
恐怕我没太听明白 长官
Er, I'm not sure I fully understand, sir.
还要我怎么解释 里德
How can I be clearer, Reid?
你立刻把你的美国人喊回来
You pull your American and you do it now.
那罢♥工♥怎么办
But the strike?
探长 如果我要改变行动策略
If I decide to alter the tactics of our policing,
我不需要跟你商量
I may do so without your consultation, Inspector.
如您所愿
As you wish.
局长 我能否和政♥治♥保安处的
Commissioner, I should like a word with
康斯坦丁警司谈一谈
Superintendent Constantine of the Special Branch.
谈什么
Concerning?
关于约书亚·布鲁姆被杀一案中
Concerning the part of the Russian Okhrana
牵扯到俄奥克拉那警备队一事
in the murder of Joshua Bloom.
里德 不是都跟你说了
Reid, have you or have you not been told
这不是你该管的案子
this is not your damned case?!
我以为维护这鬼地方的秩序
I would have thought you had enough on your plate
就够你忙的了呢
bringing some semblance of order to this hellhole of a division.
还是我错过了什么
Or have I missed something?
你抓到那个血洗街道的
Did you manage to catch your whore-killer
妓♥女♥杀手了吗
who made a bloodbath of your streets?
还是他依然逍遥法外
Or does he remain amok
而你满脑子都是俄♥国♥刺客这种鬼念头
while you skip after fanciful notions of Russian assassins?
我不许你再这么违抗命令
I will tolerate no further insubordination!
听明白没有
Do you understand?!
霍布斯 把制♥服♥脱了去趟码头
Hobbs, get out of uniform and get down to the dock.
找到杰克逊跟他说...
Find Jackson and tell him...
彼得·莫里斯 伯纳街的激进分子
Peter Morris. Berner Street radical.
他本想割下警长的头当球踢的
He would've had the Sergeant's head for a football.
我要逮住他 你昨天跟着他去了哪
I want him in irons. Where did you follow him? Show me.
我跟着他沿河岸向西 到了这里
I followed him west along the river, to this house here.
这里 切舍姆公♥馆♥ 你确定
This house? Chesham House? You're certain?
这里是俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
This is the Russian Embassy.
你说莫里斯在伯纳街
You said Morris was at Berner Street.
看这个 有他吗
Look at that. Do you see him?
那就是他
That's him.
那就是彼得·莫里斯
That's Peter Morris.
他就是杀人犯
This is our killer.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表