剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
With an army of Drakes, i could've saved Khartoum.
没有人比他更想杀德尔维希人
I never knew a man hungrier for Dervish blood.
[1880至1885年反叛英埃统治的部落]
你喜欢做警♥察♥吗
Police work pleases you?
在街上巡逻
Walking the beat?
做个卑微的小警♥察♥
The humble bobby's lot?
上校 我没理解你的意思
I don't think I take your meaning, Colonel.
打扰了
Excuse me.
别害怕 今晚有地方住吗
Be not afraid. Have you lodging tonight?
有钱吃饭吗
Coin for a meal?
先生 谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
希望他们赶紧找到落脚处
Let us hope they find shelter
以免被你的探长以流浪罪抓走
before your Reid shackles them for vagrancy.
这就是我们辉煌的大不列颠 中士
Thus our glorious Britannia, Sergeant.
她抓来男人然后掏空他
She takes a man and hollows him.
再把他吐出去 胃里还留着他的精华
Spits him back with the marrow still dripping from her maw.
上校 并非都如此
Not every man, Colonel.
没想到你会一副没受到伤害的口气
I would not have thought to hear you speak as one unscathed.
亲爱的 好爽
Sweet ma'am, hot-damn!
你声音好大啊 杰克逊上尉
You do make a rumpus, Captain Jackson.
男人爽的时候得叫出来 小甜心
Well, a man has got to be vocal in his pleasures, darlin'.
我打赌德雷克肯定咕哝得像个发♥情♥的犀牛
Hell, I'll bet Drake grunts away like a rutting rhinoceros.
我可不知道
I wouldn't know.
-别去招惹他 -他其实还好
- And leave Bennet alone. - He's all right.
他只是太严肃了
He's just so goddamn serious.
你为什么不带我去剧院
Why don't you take meto the theatre?
你觉得我需要一群假模假样的人
You think I need a bunch of fake people
装相给我看吗
selling me fake feelings?
我可住在妓院里
I live in a goddamn whorehouse.
既然你提到了
Since you mention it,
妓院规矩 你得给钱了
no more free ones, house rules.
但我在这里是记账的
Hmmm, but I have a tab with the house.
真有 看着我
I do! Look at me.
这难道不是你坐过的最诚实的脸吗
Is this not the most honest face you've ever sat on?
德雷克警长 我记得 你有一个情人
Sergeant Drake, I remember, had but one mistress.
还是你相思已解
Or are you now cured?
她叫什么
What's her name?
罗斯
Rose.
你会娶她吗
Will you marry her?
只怕她未必愿意
I'm not sure she'd go.
我并不阔绰 上校
My means are modest, Colonel.
那她呢
And what of hers?
她想做演员
She hopes to be an actress.
想做
Hopes to be?
那她现在做什么
What is she at present?
走投无路 不得而为啊
In extremis, extremity.
这个残酷城市里最需要怜悯的人却很少得到
Those who need it most in this cruel city find mercy least.
如果你爱她 就得到她
If you love her, make her yours.
这很简单
There's no riddle to it.
这话去跟里德长官说吧
You tell Mr Reid that.
他和我 似乎分歧太多
He and I, it seems, disagree on much.
战友重聚 应该喝点更烈的 你说呢
I think a reunion of comrades merits something stronger, don't you?
里德长官上个圣诞节给了我一些白兰地
Mr Reid gave me some brandy last Christmas,
我一直留着呢
I've been saving it.
我还一直保持读书的习惯
I've tried to keep up my reading, sir.
尤其是关于埃及的...
Especially Egypt...
不过警务工作繁忙
Though it's a bugger to find the time
想挤出时间不容易...
with all my police work...
是军用的
It's military.
三硝基酚
Picric acid.
军队称其为立德炸♥药♥ 做为新军需品
Army's branding it "Lyddite" for new munitions.
把火♥药♥比得像胡椒
Makes gunpowder look like peppercorns.
烟雾弹 立德炸♥药♥
Smoke-bombs, lyddite.
这些东西火枪店是没有卖♥♥的
This hardware is not found on the shelves of a musket shop.
是有人提供的 查明是谁
Somebody must be supplying it. Find out who.
-我吗 -是的 杰克逊 你
- Me? - Yes, Jackson, you!
我敢打赌 你认识的那群
I'd stake my wage that amongst the
鱼龙混杂的街头混混里
reprobates and low lives that comprise your intimates
肯定有人知道哪个军♥火♥商最近赚了一笔
somebody must know of a gun seller recently giddy with profit.
你是真要打赌吗
Is that an actual stake?
因此本人恳请咨♥询♥贵公♥司♥产品信息
I therefore have urgent questions concerning your products
且望能尽早当面详谈
and require conference at the earliest.
发给查特伍德保险箱公♥司♥
Get it to the Chatwood Safe Company.
这就发 长官
Right away, sir.
还有什么事吗 探长
Anything more, Inspector?
有 德雷克警长哪去了
Yes. Where's Sergeant Drake?
怎么找到我的 警长
How did you find me, Sergeant?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
那你跟你的探长告发我了吗
Have you informed your Inspector of my involvement?
你就此收手 我从此闭口不谈
Let it end now and you have my silence.
但我恳求你 离开伦敦吧
But I beg of you - leave London.
可还有伟大的事业等着我...
But ahead lies an operation of true magnificence...
我需要你 警长
for which I need you, Sergeant.
我可是警♥察♥
I'm a policeman!
那我们就来谈谈正义 警♥察♥
Then let us speak of justice, copper.
你对昨晚那些人会不会视而不见
Would you have walked past those men last night, hmm?
忙着做自己的事
Hurried on your way?
他们可是你的弟兄 中士
They are your brothers, Sergeant!
你一直为之效忠的女王
And the Crown you served and serve still
会毫不犹豫地把我们都抛弃
will not think twice to leave you heaped with them.
但我们要给这腐朽的国家带来真正的正义
But we will show this rotted kingdom true justice.
上校 求你了 别这样
Colonel, please, do not ask me...
还记得你是谁吗
Remember who you are?
还是你更乐意为里德跑前跑后
Or do you prefer to be at Reid's beck and call,
给他当狗
tethered and lowly as a dog?
-我不是... -我把你培养成了勇者
- I am not... - You are the warrior I forged of you.
不是那个残废懦夫的奴隶走狗
Not the slavish henchman of a crippled coward.
但他肯定愿留住你
But how it must suit him to hold you thus.
难怪他一心想阻碍你和你的罗斯
Small wonder he'd seek to keep you from your Rose.
难道你不该在她怀中安睡吗
Don't you deserve to sleep at peace in her arm?
再不用受噩梦惊扰
To writhe no more in the serpent strangle of your nightmares?
每个遭背叛的士兵都应得到补偿
Every soldier betrayed deserves their due.
我们就让他们拿到补偿
And we shall see they get it.
我们要从这个富得流油的国家
We shall reclaim from this kingdom
拿回我们应得的那份
riches beyond measure...
足够偿付每一位
Reward enough for each man
被那贱♥人♥女王丢去喂狼的人
thrown by his bitch queen to the wolves.
然后我们就远走天边
And then, a life far from here.
你和你美丽的罗斯也能执手偕老了
Your Rose's pretty hand held in yours for all time.
埃及人的预言石
Stone of perception to the Egyptians.
克里奥佩特拉的眼影里就有蓝宝石
Cleopatra herself had sapphires in her eye-shadow
让她能洞察一切
that she might see the more wisely.
你知道我在哪
You know where to find me.
我的鸡蛋都要凉了
My eggs are getting cold.
的确是精良的武器 探长
An elegant weapon indeed, Inspector.
我们几位最好的枪手也偏爱惠氏枪呢
Some of our finest marksmen do still favour the Whitworth.
谁
Who?
我们会籍信息是保密的 先生
Our membership is confidential, sir.
我职责所在
I fear it behoves my custodial duty
恐怕得问一下调查目的
to ask what this enquiry portends.
我们从一匹马的大脑里取出一颗惠氏枪子弹
We pulled a Whitworth bullet from the brains of a horse
马所拉的车遭遇了持械抢劫
whose carriage had been burglarised by armed men.
不知这是否算履行了你的职责
Now, is your custodial duty sufficiently fulfilled
能帮我完成任务吗
to oblige me in mine?
我无意阻碍警方调查
Far be it from me to interfere with your police work,
但我建议你去调查一下乔治·多格特先生
but may I suggest you commence your enquiries with a Mr George Doggett?
这上写他曾荣获女王奖
Says he won the Queen's Prize.
没错 我们的最高奖项
Our highest award, indeed he did.
但后来发生的事令我们不得不开除他
Before events led to him perforce being expelled from the club.
什么事
Events?
偷窃 他偷其它会员的东西
Stealing. From other members.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表