剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
1889年 伦敦东区
我需要光
下集预告
女士们先生们 欢迎来到白教堂
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Whitechapel.
别光顾着看上面 还要注意脚下
Be sure to look down as keenly as you look up.
上个星期 格莱斯顿先生
Mr Gladstone himself, only last week,
不慎伤了脚 只得换双靴子
found himself fitted for new boots.
随我去看看开膛手杰克出没的地方吧
Follow me for the haunts of Jack The Ripper.
谁想下注
Who wants a wager?
混♥蛋♥ 这是你的
Yours, shitspade.
那时警♥察♥还谎称不知道杰克的存在
Our men in blue, still cloaked in ignorance of Jack.
宝贝儿 想找人陪陪吗
Here you are, darling, looking for a bit of company?
米勒巷
Miller's Court.
五个月前 这里发生了最可怕的惨案
Five months past, the scene of the worst.
最可怕 但愿也是最后一起
The worst and, please, God, the last.
可怜的玛丽·珍·凯利
Mary Jane Kelly.
[玛丽·凯利是最后一个被开膛手杀害的女性且死状最惨]
杰克对她做的事
What that man, Jack, did to her.
咱们还是别提了
Well, we shall not say.
这家伙有点意思
He's tasty, all right.
-你哪找来的 -没费多大劲
- Where'd you find him? - I looked. Wasn't hard.
拳手 妓♥女♥ 在这一带
Fighters, whores, flesh is what you seek,
最不缺的就是这类人
there's no shortage in these parts.
让他输能打输吗
Falls when he's bid?
价钱合适 他能把妈妈和妹妹都送你
Money's right, he'll give you his mother and his sister, too.
我喜欢这家伙
I likes him.
这个教区唯一出名的就是凶杀案
All of this parish know little else but thuggery.
要如何让他们摆脱如此罪孽
How best to raise them up from such iniquity?
这就得交给你们这些上流人士了
Well, that's a matter for you good people, of course.
快看
Look! Look!
该死的
Black shit and buggery.
杀人啦 杀人啦
Murder! Murder!
杀人啦
Murder!
探长在哪 我要见他
The inspector... I must see him...
你穿成这样进去 会害他暴露身份
Show yourself in there dressed like that, they'll know he's blue.
今晚你获胜
You're champion this night!
你个小兔崽子
You little streak of piss!
-我一刀捅死你 -我来教训他
- I've gutted younger for less, do you hear? - Let me.
你最好有要事
This better be very good.
他们发现一个妓♥女♥ 就在福盖特
They've found a tart, sir. Up on Folgate.
她被开膛了 探长
She's been ripped, Inspector.
霍布斯 你做得对
Hobbs, you did right.
史密顿很贪心 过一两天再去也行
Cecil Smeaton's greed will keep him warm for a day or two.
你明天给他输一局
You will take a fall for him tomorrow.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这女孩的刀伤如果真像说的那样
This girl, if she has been carved as has been described,
不管是不是开膛手 都会传开
Ripper or no, word will have spread.
报刊和滋事之徒会搅得满城风雨
We will find the press, a mob, whipped into a fear and rage.
由于仍没抓到犯人
This populace, still without a culprit,
百姓的怒火都往我们身上撒
it is to our uniform that they direct their fury.
所以你们要挺住 听警长指挥
So you stand strong and follow your sergeant.
他们会尽职的 长官
They'll do their duty, sir.
-你叫什么 -克雷顿
- You. Name? - Creighton.
克雷顿 你碰过什么东西吗
Creighton, have you touched anything?
有没有为了照相移♥动♥尸体
Have you arranged matters to your benefit in any way?
我没有 先生
No, sir.
是谁付钱让你来拍照
Who is it has paid for your time here?
还有谁 《星报》的贝斯特先生 探长
Mr. Best at The Star, Inspector, who else?
[《星报》早期的蓬勃发展多拜开膛手的新闻所赐]
你也给我拍照
Well, you're on my ticket now.
拍得详细点 拍她的脸
I want these details, I want her face,
眼睛还有喉咙
her eyes, her throat.
这不是第一现场
She wasn't cut here.
尸体是从哪搬来的
Where was she...where was she brought in from?
我们快拦不住那些人了 长官
We can't keep 'em penned in much longer, sir.
但现场的一切至关重要
But this is vital. All of it.
现在什么都看不清
And this is next to useless.
保护现场 我要在白天查看 怎么了
I need this place uncorrupted and in daylight. What?
你看墙上
The wall.
他又留下字了
He's left word again.
"痛恨妓♥女♥"
"Down on whores."
我还需要点时间
I need more time with her.
长官 凡事该有规矩 但未必都能遵循
Sir, there's the way things are, and the way things should be,
那边的人要冲过来了
but that lot are coming through.
我们得把她搬走
Right, we need to move her.
你还没完事呢
You. You're not finished.
拍下她头脚两个方向的景象
I want the ground going in both directions away from her.
尽量都照进来
As much as you can get.
还有墙上的字 明白吗
I want the wall, the writing. You understand?
让开
Stand aside.
边上去 让开
Stand aside! Stand aside!
给《星报》透露点消息 探长 是他吗
A comment for The Star, Inspector? Is it him?
是杰克吗
Is it Jack?
滚开 贝斯特
Away with you, Best.
民众需要你给出回答 里德先生
These citizens need their questions answered, Mr Reid.
不 他们需要惶恐得以平复
No. They need their fears pacified.
那还有什么意思
Where would be the sport in that?
长官 送到哪里
Where are we taking her, sir?
伦敦医院贝斯特-菲利普先生那里吗
The London? Mr Bagster-Philipps'?
不 送去莱曼街 走后门
No. You take her back to Leman Street. Use the back.
找个地窖 把她锁起来
Find a cell, lock her in it.
别登记 别说出去
Don't book her in, tell no-one.
长官 你呢
Yourself, sir?
-别找那个美国人 -藏好她
- Not the American. - Just get her hid.
出发
Let's go!
快走
Come on.
杰克逊上尉 哪能让您伺候我
Captain Jackson, this is all topsy-turvy, I'm sure.
罗斯 我说过
Now, Rose. I have told you,
这儿没有规则
there are no rules here.
杰克逊
Jackson!
上帝啊
Sweet Jesus.
你不能想闯进来就闯进来
You cannot simply intrude here any time of your choosing.
你能生意兴隆
That this house thrives
你的姑娘不用上街拉客
and your girls are not walking the streets this night
是因为我不想管你们 女士
is at my whim and indulgence, Madam.
别忘了这点 他在哪
Don't forget that. Where is he?
我管呢 反正他又不付钱
What do I care? It's not as if he ever pays.
左边第一间
First door on the left.
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
-谁啊 他今晚包我了 -杰克逊
- What!? He's taken me for the night! - Jackson!
里德
Reid?
我忙着呢 我明早去找你
I'm occupied. I'll come see you in the morning.
不能等了 我需要一名医生
Can't wait. I need a surgeon.
你自己有
You have your own.
都是些笨蛋酒鬼 我需要你
They're drunks and incompetents. I want you.
-给我五分钟 -现在 立刻
- Five minutes. - Now! Now!
-不说说是怎么回事吗 -赶紧走
- You going to tell me what this is about? - Just keep walking.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't touch me, don't touch me!
开膛手
杰克逊
Jackson!
是他吗
Is it him?
这就是找你来的目的
That's what you're here to find out.
你突然对神秘人物感兴趣了
Your sudden passion for the furtive?
我不能没弄清楚就让全城陷入恐慌
I must be sure before that hell rises again.
把她衣服脱了 德雷克警长
Get her naked, Sergeant Drake.
温柔点
Gently.
你那是手还是肉钩子
Are those hands or meat hooks, really?
难怪你是个单身汉
It's no wonder to me at all you're a bachelor.
出血是由左侧颈动脉断裂引起
The haemorrhage is from the severance of the left carotid.
下刀是从左侧还是右侧
Was the stroke left or right?
和其他被害人一样
Like the others.
这些都是星星吧
And these are...these are stars, aren't they? I mean...
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表