剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
莫里斯就是布鲁姆说的俄♥国♥间谍
Morris is Bloom's Russian spy.
他让我待会儿去见他
He wants me to meet him later.
跟着 逮住他 小心点
Go with. Bring him in. Be careful.
-你去哪里 -去见见俄♥国♥人
- Where are you going? - Going to see some Russians.
杰克逊
Oh, er, Jackson...
我...
I, er...
不客气
You're welcome.
没见过
I think not.
这是无可争议的
I'm not presenting it for debate.
有人从白教堂跟他到这儿来
He was followed from Whitechapel.
你那里有犹太人闹事 对吧
You've a Jew problem there, no?
我们俄♥国♥赶走了他们
In Russia we stamp them out,
而英格兰却门户大开欢迎他们
in England you throw your doors wide open.
很遗憾你不喜欢我们的自♥由♥ 沃斯基先生
I'm sorry you find our liberties so distasteful, Mr Volsky.
我也很遗憾你们现在才知道要限制他们
And I am sorry it has taken you so long to curtail them.
我听闻
I heard that, er,
你们终于端掉了一窝犹太激进分子
at last you have raided a den of Jew radicals.
要做彻底 探长 摧毁他们
Finish the job, Inspector - crush them.
否则他们会杀掉你们女王
Or they will murder your Queen,
就像杀掉我们沙皇一样残忍♥
no less viciously than they murdered our Tsar.
你让彼得·莫里斯去伦敦
You sent Peter Morris to London
煽动并抹黑他们
to stir them up and paint them black.
我相信他们的旗帜已经黑了
I believe their flag was already black.
探长 俄♥国♥不是
Inspector, Russia is not
所有困扰不列颠的弊病的根源
the source of every malady that afflicts Britannia,
也不是只有白教堂死过犹太人
nor of every dead Hebrew found in Whitechapel.
抱歉我无法给予更多的帮助
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
你怎么知道他是犹太人
How do you know he was Jewish?
莫里斯杀的那个人 你说他是"犹太人"
The man I believe Morris killed. You said, "Dead Hebrew".
我没说过他是犹太人
I didn't say he was Jewish.
你那肮脏的地盘里不净是犹太人吗
Aren't they all, in your foul warren?
如果你不介意 探长
Now, if you will excuse me, Inspector,
我要处理更紧急的国家事务 再见
I have to attend to more pressing matters of State. Good day.
撤回莫里斯 不然我会绞死他
Stand Morris down, or I'll see him hang.
探长
Inspector.
这个人说他认识你
This one says he knows you.
这是多密♥码♥密文 用卡西斯基测试可破解
It's polyalphabetic. I was able to use Kasiski's Test.
内容呢
And?
有关一名士兵的公报
A communique about a soldier
尤金·左德金指挥官
Commander Yevgeny Zotkin,
破坏和炸♥药♥专家
expert in sabotage and explosives,
由奥克拉那警备队派遣至此
sent here by the Okhrana.
左德金 他现在化名莫里斯
Zotkin. He's going by the name Morris.
还去过俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥
He was at the Russian Embassy.
探长 公报描述了他的任务
Inspector, the communique describes his mission.
抹黑无政♥府♥主义者和激进分子
To smear anarchists and radicals.
以他们的名义炸伦敦
To bomb London in their name.
哪里
Where?
上面没说
It does not say -
只说他要给这座城市带来死亡和浩劫
only that he is to unleash death and havoc on the city.
我需要知道目标
I need to know the target!
否则无法阻止爆♥炸♥
How can I stop a bomb if I don't know the target?
霍布斯 所有部门 全面戒备
Hobbs! All divisions, full alert -
我们证实了一名俄♥国♥炸♥弹♥袭击者在逃
we have proof a Russian bomber's at large.
给门罗发电报 我这就去警♥察♥厅
And wire Monro, I'm coming to the Yard.
停止对抗吧
'Let us battle no more!'
先生们 我毫无敌意 只想讲道理
Sirs, I stand here to offer not rancour, but reason!
这场战争已令我们精疲力尽
Has not this war exhausted us?
我们都不能继续耗下去了 已经够了
Can we any of us face yet more grim attrition? Enough, I say!
那就给我们六便士
Then give us our tanner!
好先生们
Good sirs, good sirs!
你们会允许社♥会♥主♥义♥者或共♥产♥主义者...
Would you allow socialists and communists to bankrupt...?
他说在那边角落碰面
He wants me to meet him on the corner.
替我盯着点 拿下那个混账
Just watch my back and get the son of a bitch.
我们没有其他目的 诺伍德先生
We march under no flag, Mr Norwood
不为革命也不为破坏
neither red nor black!
我们只求公平 只求工钱合情合理
We wave the banner only of fairness, and ask for a fair six pence!
涨工资是不可能的
There can be no wage raise!
那是不可能的
It is impossible!
工人们 家里的粮食都吃完了吧
Men, are not your pantries empty?
你们的孩子不都在挨饿吗
Do not your children hunger more by the day?
你们的工作和工钱还等着你们
Your jobs - good, paying toil - remain for you.
公♥司♥已打算原谅你们
The company is prepared to forgive
是的 凡是想挣钱 想吃东西的人
yes, to rehire any man who longs for coin in his pocket
我们都愿雇用
and bread in his belly.
方向错了
Wrong turn!
马车夫
Driver!
我是康斯坦丁警司
I'm Superintendent Constantine.
你想见我
You wished to speak to me.
城市里有一名俄♥国♥炸♥弹♥袭击者
There is a Russian bomber in the city.
关于那个 离尤金·左德金远点
Mm, about that. Stay away from Yevgeny Zotkin.
你以为我们不知道他是谁 里德
You think we don't know who he is, Reid?
你觉得你知道得最多
That you're ahead of the game?
是的 左德金就是彼得·莫里斯
Yes, Zotkin is Peter Morris.
俄♥国♥人派他过来的时候
When the Russians sent him here,
我们就知道了 逮捕了他
we were wise to it, arrested him.
那他现在怎么逍遥法外
Then why is he on the loose?
因为他现在也给我们干活儿 你个傻瓜
Because we made him our agent too, you bloody fool.
俄♥国♥人对那些闹革命的 无政♥府♥主义者
The Russians are right about the anarchists,
共♥产♥党和社♥会♥主♥义♥者的看法是对的
communists, socialists - all the revolutionary scum.
我们的目的相同
And we share an aim -
把他们赶走
to flush them to the gutter.
目的相同
You share an aim?!
左德金想要炸伦敦
Zotkin was sent to make London burn!
我把伦敦保护得很周全
I'm keeping London safer than you know.
左德金在向我们透露大使♥馆♥里的消息
Zotkin's been feeding us information from his embassy.
他现在听命于我 而不是俄♥国♥人
He's on my leash now, not the Russians'.
那是谁让他去杀布鲁姆
And who tugged his leash to kill Bloom?
布鲁姆是个威胁
Bloom was a menace.
他是个和平主义者
He was a pacifist!
他有想法 而且别人听他的 里德
He had ideas, Reid, and people listened.
想法比炸♥弹♥危险多了
Ideas are far more dangerous than any bomb.
你想让伦敦也建立巴黎公社吗
Do you want the Paris Commune rebuilt here,
人♥民♥在街上开战
open war on the streets of London?
我的街上已经发生爆♥炸♥了
I already have explosions on my streets!
你胁从了谋杀 我会跟门罗讨个说法的
YOU are an accessory to murder and Monro shall hear of this.
我听得很清楚 探长
I can hear perfectly well, Inspector.
局长 这是您允许的
Commissioner, you allowed this?
我允许把左德金安插到无政♥府♥主义者里
I allowed Zotkin to be deployed among the anarchists.
去撩拨他们 瓦解他们 让布鲁姆失信
To provoke them, to break them down, to discredit Bloom,
但没让他炸死他
not to detonate him.
左德金也没办法
Zotkin had no choice.
不过显然没有人
But then it became apparentthat nobody here
能听令行事
was able tofollow their damn orders.
如果他只是把炸♥弹♥栽赃给布鲁姆
If he'd merely planted dynamite on Bloom,
布鲁姆还是可能暴露他的身份
Bloom could've still exposed him.
是你给了左德金炸♥弹♥
You gave Zotkin the dynamite?!
是的 里德 多亏了我
Yes, Reid, and thanks to me,
伯纳街才得到清理
the Berner Street cesspit is no more.
长官 左德金才是对我们最有用的人
Sir, our best asset remains Zotkin,
不是里德的美国医生
not Reid's Yankee pox-doctor.
有左德金帮忙 我能结束罢♥工♥
With Zotkin, I can end this bloody strike
免得我们的城市分崩离析
before our city falls apart.
这才是要紧事 捍卫国土
And that is the only matter in hand - the defence of the realm.
康斯坦丁是对的
Constantine is right.
非常时局
These are desperate times.
你H分局还有事务 探长 去处理吧
You have your duties at H-Division, Inspector. Return to them.
之所以让你知情
You're privy to this only
是因为你可笑的调查对我们有碍
because your pitiful attempts at investigation are a hindrance.
我不必嘱咐你慎言吧
I need not stress the import of discretion.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表