剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
-可能是丢掉了 -当然
- She could've ditched it. - Certainly.
但是
But...
但是她得奋力从她站的地方扑向他
But she would have struggled to reach him from where she stood.
露西站在 这里
Lucy stood... ..Here.
看这条动脉血喷出的弧线
See the arc of arterial blood?
心跳将血液从动脉破裂处挤出来
The heart's beat projects it from his severed artery,
喷到这面墙 这面墙 这扇窗
strikes this wall, this wall, this window...
然后喷到那姑娘身上 留下了空缺
Then hits the girl, leaving that gap.
赏你一根雪茄
Give the man a cigar.
是另有其人 从身后袭击了他
He was cut from behind by someone else.
继续
Go on.
她用酒瓶子打了他 他开了枪
She hits him with the gin bottle, blam. He shoots.
被人从后面捅了脖子 他转过身
Gets stabbed from behind. He turns.
倒下 喷出一道血迹
He falls with the stripe of blood.
他转向露西 开枪 却打歪了 看见了吗
Towards Lucy. But he shoots and misses. See that?
打歪了是因为他在转身
Missing because he's turning,
瞄准另一个人
aiming for another.
瞄准捅他的人
Towards whoever cut him.
最后一枪的弹孔在哪 第六枪的
Where's the last? The sixth?
-比其他的弹孔都低 长官 -确实
- Lower than the others, sir. - It is.
确实 但 子弹改过道吗
It is, but...was it diverted?
是什么让它改道
By what?
你瞧 上尉
You see this, Captain?
一共有六发子弹 一发在她脑袋里
We have six bullets. We have one in her head.
四发沿一条连贯的线打进墙里
Four passing directly into the wall in a correlating tangent.
最后一发 第六发
And the last, the sixth,
或许改过道 射穿了窗户
perhaps diverted through this window.
那就是我们要找的子弹
Then that's the slug we need.
找到了
Got ya.
的确是穿过人体才飞出来的
It did pass through a body on its way out.
上面有血
It's blooded.
那么
Then...
第四个人 站在这里
a fourth stood... ..Here.
是那人用刀捅死了这个男人
In their hand, the knife that killed this man
而这被害的男人
and with him the answer as to why
才知道他死前为什么要开枪杀这女人
he blew this woman's brains out of her before he died.
这些尸体 标记好他们的位置
These bodies, mark where they lay
就可以送去验尸房♥了
and they are for your dead room.
警长 封锁这间房♥间
Sergeant, keep this room sealed.
真♥相♥就隐藏在这里
There will be truth in it,
但我们必须仔细搜查才能发现
but we must work it inch by every inch to find it.
你是警♥察♥
You're police?
我叫斯坦利·鲍恩 郡议会议员
My name is Stanley Bone of the LCC.
我叫里德 H分局
Mine Reid. H Division.
敢问新任郡议会议员先生
What does it brings a board member
为何光临这片清拆中的贫民窟
of our new county council out to a slum clearance?
你要邀请这里无家可归之人去你家住吗
Do you offer your home to those here rendered without?
里德先生 我支持对这里
Mr Reid, I am advocate for the railway company
进行拆迁的铁路公♥司♥
that makes this incursion.
不管你为何而来 这里是拆迁工地
Whatever has called you here takes place on its land.
我是为凶杀案而来
It is murder that calls me here.
凶杀 谁死了
Murder? Of who?
一个收租人和他的房♥客
Of a rent collector and tenant.
抱歉 探长
I am sorry, Inspector.
虽然我为死者感到惋惜
But whilst I pray for the poor departed,
但这栋建筑今天要拆除
that building comes down today.
不行 在我查明真♥相♥之前 这里不能拆
No longer. It stays upright until I know what took place there.
那你详查这起租务纠纷期间
And these workmen will stand idle
这些工人就拿着工资却无所事事吗
on full wage while you discern the details of a rent dispute?
不管我要查什么 他们都得等
Whatever it is that's discerned here, yes, they will.
难道你不支持警♥察♥的工作吗
Or are you not also advocate of the police?
我当然支持
Yes, of course.
这是你的职责 探长
You must do your duty, Inspector.
怎么 探长
How now, Inspector?
来看进步的大举前行吗
Come to see the march of progress, have we?
来看那些只能另寻住所的人们
Those who now must find their shelter where they can?
你要报道这个吗
That your story, is it?
我很有同情心
Oh, I am a man of compassion.
那些愚昧之人只能住在这种地方
The benighted souls who must make their lives in such places
或在此命丧
or meet their deaths there.
就透露一两个名字吧 探长
Just a name or two, Inspector, eh?
这里总会有人告诉我的
Someone here shall tell me eventually.
你就不能说吗
Why should it not be you?
因为我会尽可能让你不好过 贝斯特先生
Because I would make your life harder than it need be, Mr Best.
不会行你方便
Not the reverse.
没事的 露西 没事的
It'll be all right, Lucy. It'll be all right.
艾瑟顿 派辆马车去圣乔治十字街
Artherton, a Maria for St George's Cross.
让杰克逊上尉赶紧回来
Have Captain Jackson return with all...speed.
乖 乖 别哭了
There, there. Come on. Shush.
你来干什么
What's brought you here?
是我们的露西 探长
Erm, our Lucy, Inspector.
苏珊小姐让我来看看她
Miss Susan sent me to check on her.
她怎么样了
And how do you find her?
如你所见 里德先生
As you see her, Mr Reid.
沉浸在悲痛之中 一言不发
Just... silent in her distress.
-回家吧 姑娘 -是的 长官
- Get home, girl. - Yes, sir.
那姑娘的到来让她镇定不少 长官
She seemed calmed by the girl's presence, sir.
我觉得这有好处
I thought it conducive.
没关系 艾瑟顿
Never mind that, Artherton.
查过她来历了吗
Have you traced her?
我没去 长官 他去查了
Not myself, sir. The lad.
霍布斯 说啊
Well, Hobbs?
我觉得这姑娘似乎很悲伤 长官
Well, it's only that the girl seems sad, to me, sir.
-还行吧 -嗯
- Not bad. - No.
如你所说 她之前带过铁镣
And like you said, she's worn irons before now,
所以我去精神病院打听了一下
so I did a round of the asylums.
查到了吗
And you found knowledge of her?
是的 长官 贝思纳尔格林的云雀医院
Yes, sir. The Lark House at Bethnal Green.
他们派人来了吗
And do they send someone?
克拉布医生要来
A Dr. Crabbe comes.
-卡尔·克拉布医生吗 -是的 长官
- Karl Crabbe himself? - Sir.
他在治疗歇斯底里上取得了重大进展
He's made a progress with hysterics
而其他医生无法望其项背
that no other doctor of the mind has yet.
干得好 霍布斯 你做不错
Good work, Hobbs. You did right.
选两个人 乘马车去找德雷克警长
Choose two men, take a Maria to Sergeant Drake.
他会告诉你该做什么
He'll have instructions for you.
-遵命 长官 -给我手铐的钥匙
- Yes, sir. - Give me the keys to those cuffs.
请坐
Sit.
不 不 孩子 我不是要你来干这个的
No. No, child. That is not what is... required of you here.
你受伤了吗
Are you wounded in any way?
坐
Sit.
我只希望你能开口说话
All I want from you is to talk.
只要能让你高兴 先生
Whatever pleases you, sir.
喝吧
Drink this.
你还记得你为什么来这儿吗
Can you remember what it was brought you here?
狗脖街出什么事了
What happened at the Dog's Neck?
我妈妈被杀了 长官
My mama killed, sir.
不止是你母亲
Not just your mother.
还有个男人
A man, too.
对 你认识他吗
Yes. Do you know him?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
抱歉 伊姆斯小姐
Forgive me, Miss Eames.
他的血溅了你一身
His blood was shed all upon you.
我现在可以走了吗 先生
May I go now, sir?
你以为你在哪 露西
Where is it that you think you are, Lucy?
我忘了
I forget.
你妈妈 这个男人
Your mama, this man...
仔细想想 这对你我都好
Help me help you and think.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一片漆黑
Just my darkness.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表