剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
for pistol-wielding, for card-fixing.
只要是这个国家的法律
If there is a decency upheld by law in this land
你都可能违反 所以不要逼我
it is a law you will have broken, so do not test me!
怎么样
Well?
等你处理完布鲁姆就去吧
You can get to it after you've dealt with our man Bloom, here.
-知道他身份了 -是的
- He's got a name now? - So it seems.
想看看他还有什么吗
Want to see what else he's got?
刺伤
Stab wound?
只刺了一刀 很利落 直入心脏
Stabbed once. With skill. Straight into the heart.
他没把自己炸死
He didn't blow himself up.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前他就死了
He was already dead when the bomb went off.
去码头前给我一份完整报告
Send a full report on your way to the docks.
探长 有人找你
Inspector, you've a visitor.
高伦小姐 要喝水吗
May I offer you some water, Miss Goran?
探长 我
Inspector, I...
我得和你谈谈那个在爆♥炸♥中身亡的男人
I need to talk to you about the man who died in the blast.
布鲁姆
Bloom?
他名叫约书亚
His name is Joshua.
我代他哥哥来 请求领回他的遗体
I come on behalf of his brother to request you release his remains.
依习俗我们要尽快给他下葬 探长
Swift burial is our custom, Inspector.
你怎么认识布鲁姆先生的
May I ask how you knew Mr Bloom?
我们一起逃离基辅
We fled Kiev together.
结伴旅行 一直到伦敦
Travelled, on to London.
你知道他的政♥治♥信仰吗
Were you aware of his politics?
我了解他的信仰 知道他痛恨暴♥力♥
I knew his beliefs and his hatred of violence.
我认识的他绝不会制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
The man I knew is no bomb-maker.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
抱歉 这是在他家找到他
Forgive me, these were secreted amongst his affairs.
你认得出吗
Do they mean anything to you?
你认识这些人吗
You recognise these men?
不认识 但我这辈子
No, but I've seen enough
见过的俄♥国♥♥军♥人太多了
of Russian soldiers to last me a lifetime.
这是俄♥国♥♥军♥装
These uniforms are Russian?
还有这个
This also.
这些字母是俄文 但我看不懂
The letters, at least, but I don't understand it.
都是些乱语
It's gibberish.
我很想让约书亚的哥哥看看这个
I should very much like to show these to Joshua's brother.
-伊萨克现在很悲痛 探长 -我理解
- Isaac is grieving, Inspector. - I appreciate that, but...
那你也该理解他现在不想
Then you'll appreciate he's unlikely to want visitations
见那些认为他弟弟要炸伦敦的警♥察♥
from policemen who believe his brother wished to dynamite London.
我想跟他谈
I should like to speak to
是因为我认为他弟弟是被谋杀的
him because I believe his brother was murdered.
能让我带给他看看吗
Will you allow me to show him?
请节哀 高伦小姐
I am sorry for you, Miss Goren.
谢谢
Thank you.
东区烟草仓库
警♥察♥
The policeman
和工贼 都是野蛮人的走狗
and the blackleg - savage hirelings both!
面对他们的拳头 警棍 无情的背叛
And faced with their fists, batons, bitter treachery,
我们必须要问 仅仅抗♥议♥够吗
must we not ask - is protest enough?
是否该更进一步
Mere protest!
恶势力什么时候在乎过抗♥议♥
When has vicious power ever heeded mere protest?
如果仅仅抗♥议♥
And faced with mere protest,
恶势力会将你们的罢♥工♥彻底粉碎
vicious power will crush your strike to dust!
抗♥议♥之声会得到重视
Protest will be heard!
你们这些无政♥府♥主义者只想挑起战争
You anarchists just want a war with all that is.
我们只是想要合理报酬
All we want is fair pay.
我们是被逼反抗
War has been forced upon us!
我们要选择的不是一个名号♥
And the choice is not how we call ourselves.
而是在奴役和饥饿
The choice is slavery and hunger,
或自♥由♥和面包中抉择
or liberty and bread.
跟随我 就是选择后者 去武装斗争
And if, with me, you choose the latter, then to arms!
去武装斗争
To arms, say I!
用木桩钉死那些奴役你们的吸血鬼吧
A stake through the hearts of those vampires who will rule you!
今天 在这个码头
Today, on this very dock,
让我们正义之师去抵抗他们吧
let us meet force with righteous force!
长官 长官 里德长官
Sir! Sir! Inspector Reid, sir!
艾萨克一会儿就到 探长
Isaac will be a moment, Inspector.
-喝点茶吗 -谢谢
- May I offer you some tea? - Thank you.
别
Please.
请别动
Do not touch it.
这些都是斐波纳契螺旋
These are Fibonacci spirals.
是等角螺线
Spira mirabilis.
探长也了解数学啊
The inspector knows his logarithmics.
真没想到
Isn't it something?
这是形态发生 进化的模型
Morphogenesis - evolution of pattern.
伽利略说 数学是上帝用来
Galileo said mathematics was the language
书写宇宙的语言
with which God has written the universe.
我寻找隐藏的信息
I seek the hidden words.
你可以把它看做是一种侦查
You might term it a kind of detective work.
我的工作中 几乎从没发现上帝的存在
In my detective work I find little evidence of God.
但探长 你追求一切事物的秩序
But you seek order in all things, Inspector.
厌恶毫无意义的混乱
The notion of meaningless chaos is abhorrent to you.
原始的混乱[无政♥府♥主义]
Raw anarchy.
我知道这个词对你们警♥察♥意味什么
I know what the word "Anarchy" means to you policemen,
但你不知道这对我弟弟意味着什么
but you don't know what it meant to my brother.
无政♥府♥主义 仅仅是没有统治者而已
Anarchos - without ruler. No more nor less.
约书亚相信利他主义
Joshua believed in altruism,
互爱互助 和平结束人统治人的时代
mutuality, peaceful end to man's dominion over man.
他极力反对各种暴♥力♥
He railed against force of all kinds.
那他怎么会有炸♥弹♥
How was the dynamite.
黛博拉说你值得信赖 里德探长
Deborah says you are trustworthy, Inspector Reid.
而且你认为约书亚是被谋杀的
And that you believe Joshua was murdered.
你知道奥克拉那警备队吗
What do you know of the Okhrana?
俄♥国♥的秘密警♥察♥ 仇恨的特使
The Russian secret police. Agents of hate.
对他们来说 一个有激进思想的犹太人
For them, a Jew with radical ideas
是双倍的敌人
is a double foe.
布鲁姆先生 这里不是俄♥国♥
Mr Bloom, this is not Russia.
别那么天真 探长
Don't be naive, Inspector.
自从他们镇♥压♥了国内的革命者
Since they crushed the revolutionaries at home
奥克拉那就扩大了他们的辖区
the Okhrana has widened its jurisdiction.
他们在柏林 巴黎 伦敦四处活跃
They're in Berlin, Paris, London.
伯纳街是很多流亡激进分子的避难所
Berner Street was sanctuary to plenty of exiled radicals
约书亚认为他们中有间谍
and Joshua believed they had a spy there.
他告诉我他已经找到了证据
He told me he'd obtained evidence.
那个盒子
The box?
我很确定 这就是他找到的证据
This was his evidence. I'm sure of it.
这是一份复杂的军用密文
A cipher, and a complex one. Military.
你能解开它吗
Can you decrypt it?
得花点时间 但这个就清楚明白了
In time, but there is no riddle to this.
沙皇俄♥国♥的士兵
Soldiers of the Russian Empire.
约书亚认出了伯纳街的间谍
Joshua identified the Berner Street spy
我想他就是为此被杀
and I think he was killed for it.
这些人中有一个是杀我弟弟的凶手
One of these men is my brother's killer.
他杀了约书亚
He murdered Joshua
还炸了他家以抹黑所有激进分子
and left a bomb to smear all radical thinkers.
他们就是这样 探长
That is what they do, Inspector.
不然怎么会有那么多人逃出俄♥国♥
Why do you imagine so many have fled Russia?
要我送送你吗 高伦小姐
May I walk you somewhere, Miss Goren?
我可不想妨碍你执行公务
I would not like to keep you from your duties.
不 没关系
No, no, it's quite all right.
救助金 给一便士吧 救助金
Relief fund. Give a penny! Relief fund.
劳动人♥民♥的基本尊严对你来说
Is the basic dignity of the working man
太激进了吗 探长
too revolutionary for you, Inspector?
不 我对罢♥工♥并无反感
No, I have no issue with the strike,
只是担心事态蔓延
I fear its spread.
我听说面包工人也加入了罢♥工♥
I hear the biscuit-makers are out in solidarity.
H分局要怎么办呢
However will H-Division cope?
我们打算上街闹事 一直闹到莱曼街
Well, we intend to riot all the way down Leman Street.
你可能不信 探长
You may not believe this, Inspector,
但你和约书亚有很多相似之处
but you and Joshua were not so different.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表