剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你会听到关于我的一些坏事
There will be bad things said about me,
有些事你可能会觉得
things that perhaps you will not recognise as acts
我做不出
I could have carried out.
不要 父亲 别再离开我了
Not again, Father. Do not leave me.
你得守在你的萨缪尔·德拉蒙德身边 明白吗
You stay close to your Samuel Drummond, understand?
如果你需要跟我说话 就在窗边放根蜡烛
Should you need to speak with me, place a candle in your window.
内萨尼尔吗
Nathaniel, is it?
咬痕 里德 皮肉被牙齿撕裂的痕迹
Those are bite marks, Reid... flesh torn out with teeth.
我们找到他 抓到他 就也能抓到他哥哥
If we find him, his capture will bring us also his brother.
奥古斯都·达夫
Augustus Dove.
他在哪
Where'd he say?
就在这里
Somewhere.
这里的隧♥道♥四通八达
It is a whole system of tunnels.
躲起来
Hide.
我会找到你的
I shall find you.
贝内特
Bennet!
贝内特
Bennet!
把我撕开 挖我的心脏吃
Cut me open and eat out my heart.
但你只能找到灰烬
But all you will find there is dust.
贝内特 顶住
Bennet, you fight.
撑下去
You fight.
撑下去
You fight.
不 我的朋友
No, my friend.
再不用打了
No more fight.
不
No!
送葬的
Undertaker.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
麻烦给他闭棺
A closed casket for this man, if you will.
里德 里德
Reid, Reid.
怎么样
What do you say?
我们在这下面三晚了
Three nights we've been down here.
今天 从城里到城郊的每个警♥察♥
This day, every uniform from the city to the marshes
都会去他的墓地
is gonna be at his gravesite.
如果我们行动迅速 可以自如来去
If we're quick about it, we can move freely.
去哪
Where?
不是下水道的地方
Someplace that ain't a sewer,
好睡觉 吃饭
where we can sleep, eat.
究竟是哪
Then say.
如果我说了 你不会去的
If I say, you won't go.
那玩意比你还显眼
That thing's more conspicuous than you are.
这边走 快
This way now. Quick.
来 后台入口通往巷道
Come. The stage door gives out onto the laneway.
来 有食物
Here. There's food.
还以为你会知道
You think you'd have the decency
不该拿你杀人的指头碰我的午餐
to keep your murderous fingers off my lunch.
这城里那么多衰败的废墟 你偏带我来她这儿
All the decayed ruins in this town and you bring me to hers?
我警告过你
I did warn you.
你这里真不错 赫敏
It's a real nice place you got here, Hermione.
那畜生死了
See, there's a beast lies dead.
好了
All right.
怎么样啊
Let me tell you.
给钱 还有你 没错
Pay up, and you. That's right.
那野蛮是技艺
They're skills, that savagery.
接下来谁
Who's next?
谁敢拿自己的畜生跟我的拼
Who dare risk their animal against mine?
这边
This way.
还是别了 兄弟
Would not if I were you, brother.
它可不是做宠物的那种
He ain't the petting kind.
那它是哪种
What kind is he?
开杀戒的那种
The killing kind.
是嘛
Is that so?
你想要什么
What you want?
我要你的狗
I want your dog.
那你休想
Well, you can't have him.
别 别打了
No, we're done.
等等 别伤害我
Wait, don't hurt me!
求你
Please.
好狗狗 好狗狗
Good boy. Good boy.
过来
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
跟我来
You come with me, boy.
你现在是我的了
You're mine now.
里德探长为何采取如此行为
Why Inspector Reid resorted to such action
这个问题只有他本人才能回答了
is a question that may only be answered by the man himself.
但斯威夫特先生遭遇的可怕命运
But the facts of the ghastly fate suffered by Mr. Swift
让人不能无视
cannot be ignored.
记录在案的死因是脱水
The recorded cause of death was dehydration,
但可以想象 在不堪设想的条件下
but that eventual end must, one imagines,
生存十日后
have come as mighty relief
最后的终结
for a once eminent man
对这个曾经显赫的男人 肯定是极大的解脱
who had lived for 10 days in conditions which defy imagination.
这十日中 由于饥饿绝望
10 days in which his body, in starving desperation,
他渐渐开始啃食自己
would have slowly turned to eating itself,
最终是死亡让他免于再受罪
before death came to spare him for the suffering.
但在那解脱降临之前
Before that blessed hour, however,
脱水会让他陷入疯狂的精神错乱
dehydration would have brought him to a mad delirium.
在那个状态下 他把自己的舌头咬碎了
In that state, he had chewed his own tongue to ribbons,
因为反复击打他囚室的铁栏
and shattered the bones of his fingers and wrists
企图打断它们 他打碎了他手指和手腕的骨头
in repeated attempts to break down the bars of his prison.
至于里德先生
As for Mr. Reid,
唯一能阐明他动机的人
the only man who might shed light on whose own motives,
如今下落不明
his whereabouts remain unknown.
还有食物 和水 如果你们想洗澡的话
There is more food and water, too, if you would like to wash.
相信我 你们都该洗洗
And believe me, you ought to do so.
别说关于你们的传言了
Because never mind talk of you,
这臭味儿足以飘到苏格兰场了
I expect the stink carries to Scotland Yard.
我们怎么知道她值得信任
How do we know she may be trusted?
我想这要看
I imagine that depends on
你是不是打算讨人喜欢了 里德先生
whether you intend to become charming or not, Mr. Reid.
你 可以跟你说句话吗
You, might I have a word, please?
你去哪 里德先生
Where is it you go, Mr. Reid?
想办法去看眼我女儿
Get eyes on my girl if I can.
看她是否点了蜡烛找我
See if she's lit her candle to call for me.
如果我被抓 不会暴露你们的
I shan't expose you if I'm taken,
如果你是担心这个的话
were that your chief concern.
你们打算什么时候离开
When is it you are planning to leave?
-你们要逃的吧 -是的
- You are running, I imagine. - We are.
那你们为什么来我的剧院
Then, why are you in my play house?
港口都有人看守
All the ports are watched.
再说 我和苏珊
And besides me and Susan,
我们现在是一家子了
we're a family now.
你们不愿丢下儿子
You will not leave your son behind?
对
No.
里德先生呢
And Mr. Reid?
倒两杯
Pour two.
里德
Reid.
嗯 他的粗野...
Yeah, look, his gruffness...
他几乎都没说几句话 自从...
He's barely spoken two words since.
自从什么
Since what?
自从他们来抓他
Since they came for him?
不是
No.
自从我们看着德雷克死去
Since we watched Drake die.
你当时在场
You were there?
他被亚伯·克洛克杀害的时候
When that man Abel Croker murdered him?
别信报纸上看到的一切
Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers.
他没有杀害德雷克探长吗
Did he not in fact murder Inspector Drake?
他是被陷害了吗
Was the man fitted for the crime?
你还是不知道的好
It's best you don't know.
那么里德先生被指控的罪行
Then that which Mr. Reid is accused of,
外边那位斯威夫特小姐父亲的遭遇
what happened to Miss Swift out there's father,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表