剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
What it commonly does. She runs whores.
她有"店面"吗
From an address?
-当然 -在哪
- Indeed. - Which?
我不知道
I know not.
感谢你抽时间见我 贝斯特先生
I want to thank you for your time, Mr Best.
不客气
You're very welcome.
你撒谎
You lie.
她被赶走了
She was shook down.
警♥察♥虽不管她们
The police tolerate such business
但她上了报纸
but when it rose into plain view,
就被赶走了
she was moved on.
去了哪
To where?
我不知道
I know...I know not.
你总是这么说 贝斯特先生
Which is your constant refrain, Mr Best.
一问三不知的记者
A reporter so ignorant.
在美国 你肯定只能削铅笔赚点零花
Back home, you'd be sweeping pencil shavings for pigfeed.
不不 别这样
No, no. No, please.
你撒谎 我就割了你的脸
I find you lie to me, I'm coming for your face.
各位 布鲁顿先生
So, gentlemen. Mr Bruton,
菲尔兹先生 范索普太太
Mr Fields, Mrs Fanthorpe.
请各位不要离开伦敦
Please, don't any of you leave London.
要离开伦敦的不是我 里德
It is not I that will be leaving London, Reid.
而是我的生意
It is my business.
我们走吧
Shall we?
霍布斯
Constable.
范索普太太的反应
There is something of a chill
有点冷淡 这很奇怪
about Mrs Fanthorpe which strikes strange.
换上便服 去盯着她
Get yourself into civvies and keep a watch over her.
看看假如我们不在
Find out if away from our eyes
她会不会流露出悲伤
she chooses to mourn any heavier.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Th-th-thank you, sir.
艾瑟顿 有这周的报纸吗
Artherton, we have the week's papers?
有 长官
We do, sir.
在这里
Ah. Here.
斯威夫特洲际航运的TP·斯威夫特先生
"Swift Intercontinental's Mr TP Swift,"
和银行家丹尼尔·古德曼先生
"And his banker Mr Daniel Goldman,"
均拒绝回应
"Both of whom declined to deny or confirm"
这位纽约航运巨头的来访
"that the shipping magnate's visit from New York"
是否与经营不善的阿根廷航运
"Had any bearing on the emergency stockholder meeting
召开的紧急股东会议有关
"Called by the ailing transatlantic Argentine Marine."
杰克逊 纽约船东 名叫斯威夫特
Oh, Jackson, New York ship owner, name of Swift.
你认得吗
That mean anything to you?
问这个做什么
Your reason for asking?
抱歉 里德 这次要让你失望了
My apologies, Reid. I must disappoint for once.
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
找到她了吗
Have you found her?
-她不好找 -不好找
- It was never going to be easy. - Easy?
弗兰克 我花钱不是雇你做清闲差事的
Frank, I don't pay you because you know how to get easy things done.
是的 斯威夫特先生
No, Mr Swift.
苏珊
Susan!
猜猜谁来这儿办事了
Let's see if you can guess who's visiting on business?
晚上好 杰克逊上尉
Good evening to you, Captain Jackson.
贝斯特
Best.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on here?
你有个同胞想割了我耳朵
One of your countrymen had cause to separate my ear from me.
是一个叫古德奈特的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A Pinkerton named Goodnight.
你帮我处理脑袋上的伤口
You do what you can to fix my head.
我就把我们说的话告诉你
And I shall tell you all we spoke of, he and I.
什么私♥家♥侦♥探♥
After all, what is a Pinkerton
不就是来自别的洲的警♥察♥嘛
but a hired lawman who lives on another continent entirely?
他在这儿又没势力
He holds no sway here.
凭什么把你交给他
So why should I hand you to him?
你 杰克逊上尉
You, Captain Jackson,
对我来说是无价之宝
whose value to me is almost beyond compare.
我可看不出来 贝斯特先生
I fail to see how, Mr Best.
这和我们共同的朋友里德先生
Well, it pertains to our mutual friend, Mr Reid,
以及你们牢不可破的关系有关
and the steadfast alliance he makes with you.
你们的亲密合作
A kinship so close that his
令他声名鹊起
reputation cannot help but be advanced by it.
或者说恶名远扬
Well, advanced, or blackened,
这取决于你的故事 上尉
depending on the truth of your own life, Captain.
我只要你的故事
Your story is all I ask,
你们俩跟这个美国人的关系
how the two of you are bound to this American,
我为保护你 而受了这番罪
something that, now I have suffered for affording you my protection,
所以请你告诉我
I would have you share with me.
那么
So,
给你们一个机会卸下这个负担
now I give you both the opportunity to unburden yourselves,
怎么样
will you do so?
或者我回去找古德奈特先生
Or must I reconsider my approach to Mr Goodnight?
我们当然想帮你 贝斯特先生
We would like nothing more than to help you, Mr Best.
可惜我完全听不懂你的话
But sadly I have not one inkling as to what you refer.
如果你还想去找这位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
If you want to go reacquaint yourself with this Pinkerton
和他的刀 我们也拦不住你
and his knife, I'm afraid we cannot stop you.
随你
As you prefer.
再见 夫人
Madam.
这些婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 他们不能这么做
Those sons of bitches. They cannot do this.
我不会坐视不理
I will not allow it.
好吧 你直接冲到他们面前
Fine. Why don't you just march on down there
让他们都去死吧
and tell them all to go to hell?
随你怎么说 我可是认真的
Oh, you quip, but I'm in earnest...
坐下 好吗
Please sit down, will you?
让我去吧
You let me do the marching.
他曾是我的朋友
This man once called me a friend.
可你却杀了他哥哥
And then amongst others you killed his brother.
他不是那种记仇的人
Well, he was never one to hold a grudge.
我会问他想要什么
I'll ask him what he wants.
如果他说想要你的命呢
And what if the answer is to kill you?
至少也算问明白了
Then at least we'll know.
菲尔兹先生 苦瓜脸解决不了问题
Mr Fields, a face like that will solve precisely nothing.
抱歉 布鲁顿先生
I apologise, Mr Bruton.
但是 我担心我们的生计
However, I fear for us, our survival.
我全部积蓄都投在公♥司♥股票上了
My life savings are bound up in our company's stock.
没了塞缪尔的发动机 我会失去一切
And now, without Samuel's engine, I shall lose everything.
我要告诉你一件事 一个秘密
I'm going to tell you a thing, a secret thing.
这事只有两个人知道
Only two men have ever shared its knowledge,
而其中一个现在已经死了
and one of these now lies dead.
是关于玛莎 范索普太太的
It pertains to Martha, Mrs Fanthorpe...
先生们
Gentlemen.
现在海里埋了电缆 从这里直通新斯科舍
Men sank a cable in the sea, here to Nova Scotia.
这样美国的消息瞬间就能传来了
News arrives from America in instants.
那这些美国人说什么了
And what do they say, these Americans?
这些是编码的股票交易信息
These are coded stock transactions.
是从芝加哥证券交易所发来的
Those from the floor of the Chicago Stock Exchange.
你是里德
You are Reid?
是的 这是德雷克 我的警长
I am, sir. This is Drake, my sergeant.
你们来这里有何贵干 你们说是急事
And your business here? Urgent, I understand?
我们找斯威夫特先生
With Mr Swift.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
是的
I do.
探长 斯威夫特先生是我的客人
Mr Swift is my guest in our city, Inspector.
你们要单独谈谈吗
Would you have me leave him to you?
那要看他的意思
That is his choice.
我没什么见不得人的事 你说吧
I have nothing to hide. Name your query.
对你的指控
Accusations made against you.
关于什么
Of what?
谋杀罪
Conspiracy to murder.
这太过分了
This is an outrage!
然而这是事实 有个人被杀害了
Nonetheless, it is true. A man is killed.
范索普 一个工程师 供职于阿根廷航运
An engineer, name of Fanthorpe, contracted to Argentine Marine.
那肯定是年轻的布鲁顿先生提出的控告
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表