剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
或许他们不舍得杀掉她
she may be too valuable to extinguish.
如果我们找到了玛莎·范索普 就能知道了
If we find Martha Fanthorpe, we shall have our answers.
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan?!
苏珊
Susan!
马修 不管我怎么说 你来到我生命中
'Matthew, despite what I have said, your arrival in my life,
仍是我这辈子最大的幸福
'it is still the greatest happiness I have known.
我要去给他们一样他们想要的
'I go to give them something of what they want from us
以期他们会让你跑 所以跑吧
'in the hope they will let you run. So you do that. You run.'
我在极力给自己找一个
I rack myself to think why I should not
不一枪崩碎你脑袋的理由
scatter your brains over this fine furniture.
搜房♥子
Search the place.
这是做什么 你们干什么
What the hell is this?! What are you doing?!
-问你几个问题 -放开我
- Just a few questions. - Get your hands off me!
最近去过堡河吗 古德奈特先生
You take a trip to Bow Creek of late, Mr Goodnight?
怎么了 里德
What happens there, Reid?
有位女士被人下药绑♥架♥
Women are drugged and abducted.
一个年轻的小伙子被杀了
A young lad gets killed.
玛莎·范索普在哪里
Where is Martha Fanthorpe?
我完全不知道你说的是谁 探长
I have no idea of who you speak, Inspector.
里德先生
Mr Reid!
你太过分了 先生
You have taken leave of yourself, sir.
-怎么样 -没找到 她不在这儿
- And? - Nothing. She's not here.
把枪放下 告诉我你这是干什么
You put that gun down and you explain yourself!
我倒想问问你怎么会跟绑匪
I'd ask how it is you come to associate with kidnappers
-和杀人犯为伍 古德曼先生 -胡说
- and murderers, Mr Goldman. - Slander!
你有什么证据 探长
Your proof, Inspector?
他没有证据
He has none.
说啊 里德 为自己辩护啊
Well, Reid? Justify yourself, man.
你会为此付出代价 探长
You will burn for this, Inspector!
或许吧 但如果我是对的 古德曼先生
Perhaps. But if I am right, Mr Goldman,
而你坐在那儿满心欢喜地
and you have simply sat by to admire the
数着靠绑♥架♥和杀人挣的钱 你也会付出代价
dividend you make from kidnap and murder, so will you.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
希欧多尔 我们为你尽职尽力
Theodore. We've worked hard for you here.
再过六小时 我们就会出钱
And in six hours' time, we'll provide the funds
让阿根廷航运投票卖♥♥给你
by which Argentine Marine votes itself into your ownership.
那之后 你和你的人就离开
That achieved, you and your men will leave
再也不要给我家带来阴影
and you will not darken these halls again.
怎么
What?
-你要杀我吗 -你觉得我会吗
- Will you kill me? - You think me incapable of it?
我可没那么说 凯特琳
I didn't say that, Caitlin.
你来做什么呢
So, what is it brings you here?
-我想求你仁慈一些 -仁慈
- There's a kindness I'd ask of you. - Kind?
你可不怎么对我说这个词啊
Isn't a word you ever had much call to use in my direction.
放了马修
Let Matthew be.
让弗兰克·古德奈特和他的人停手
Call Frank Goodnight and his dogs off.
我把他请进我家
I invited the man into my home,
付他工钱让他看着你
paid his wage to keep watch on you.
他却把你偷走
So he steals you from me,
带你来到这儿 做个妓院老板
ships you here to live as a cathouse madam.
你要想让我原谅这份羞辱
Now you wish me to forgive that insult,
就告诉我你要怎么还这个人情
I'd know what you offer in return.
我自己
Myself.
你可以带我回家
You may take me home again.
如果你觉得我还可以结婚
And if you still consider me marriageable,
我会跟我丈夫离婚
I shall divorce my husband.
如果我给他一条生路
Should I allow him to live.
我就听你安排 不管是什么安排
And accept your choice for me. Whatever's your pleasure.
-希欧多尔 古德曼... -弗兰克
- Theodore, Goldman is... - Frank!
你和你的人要是伤了我女儿
If you or any of your men harm my daughter,
我就不会再保护你们了
you will find yourself outside my protection.
巴恩斯
Barnes!
让他们把上周的海运买♥♥卖♥♥记录拿来
Have them bring in last week's maritime trades.
所有的阿根廷航运的卖♥♥出
All sales of Argentine Marine,
和斯威夫特洲际航运的买♥♥进记录
all acquisitions of Swift Intercontinental.
不 希欧多尔 我们说好的
No, Theodore. It was understood!
你的愤怒我能理解
I understand your rage.
但她是我女儿
But she is my daughter
她让我命你放他一命
and I have undertaken to bring you to heel.
我不是你的狗
I am not your dog.
弗兰克 你就是 你放了马修·乔奇
Oh yes, Frank. You are. You let Matthew Judge run.
再说 要杀这个家伙还有别的方法
Besides, there's more than one way to skin this particular cat...
如果你有这个胆
..If you have the stomach for it?
瞧 就昨天
Here. Just yesterday.
阿根廷航运一大批股票减价卖♥♥出
A vast number of Argentine sold at cutdown.
几分钟后
And then, minutes later,
这个交易员又大量买♥♥进
the same trader makes a sizeable acquisition
斯威夫特洲际航运
in Swift Intercontinental.
古德曼先生 你查到
Mr. Goldman have you been able to discover
交易是谁做的吗
on whose behalf the trade was made?
他们公♥司♥一个叫菲尔兹的职员
An employee of the company itself. A man named Fields.
里德长官
Mr Reid!
还躲猫猫呢
Peek-a-boo.
菲尔兹先生 匆忙决定不是好事
Mr Fields, never make a plan in haste.
范索普一死 谁能怪你
Who could blame you, once Fanthorpe was found dead,
不愿受阿根廷航运股价下跌的拖累
of wanting to disencumber yourself from falling Argentine stock?
布鲁顿是不是之后才告诉你
Did Bruton fail to inform you till after the fact
其实他妻子才是真正的工程师
that it was withthe lady where the inspiration lay?
我毕生的精力
I have worked endlessly, every breathing moment
都投在了那家公♥司♥上
of my adult life for that family.
你要我怎么办
What was I to do?
眼看着我的生计破灭
Watch my entire livelihood go up in flames
而无力保证我的未来
with no safeguard for my future?
所以你把你知道的事告诉了斯威夫特
So you went to Swift and told him what you knew?
他保证不会伤害她
He promised she would not be harmed.
一旦交易完成
Once the sale was completed
他离开这里 就可以放了她
and he left the city, she could be released.
但我的一个部下挡了他们的路
But a man from my company got in their road
而他为此付出了生命的代价
and he paid for it, with his life.
你可以稍后再审讯他 探长
Surely this interrogation can wait, Inspector?
股东大会
The shareholders' meeting?
还没开始呢 小姐
They've not started yet, Miss.
-你们有马车吗 -是的
- Do you have a carriage? - We do.
那就领我去 别喊我"小姐" 警长
Then show me to it. And don't "Miss" Me, Sergeant.
本次股东大会开始
This extraordinary shareholders' meeting will come to order.
诸位知道 我们只有一项议程
As you know, there is but one item upon the agenda.
除非布鲁顿先生另有话说
Unless Mr Bruton has anything to say?
我们直接投票吧
I suggest we move directly to a vote.
所有赞成强迫出♥售♥的
All those in favour of forced sale...
请稍等 先生
Wait there, if you please, sir.
投票之前 诸位需要知道些事
Before votes are cast, there are facts you should learn.
玛莎
Martha?
我要看着你绞死 混♥蛋♥
I want to watch you swing, scum!
先生们 请镇定
Gentlemen, calm down.
这是怎么回事 解释一下
What is this? Explain yourself, sir!
还是让范索普太太和布鲁顿先生解释吧
No, I should allow Mrs Fanthorpe and Mr Bruton to do that.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
先生们 请坐
Please, gentleman. Take your seats.
容我和这位女士占用诸位五分钟
May the lady and I have five minutes of your time?
做什么 先生
But for what purpose, sir?
希望能让大家明白 公♥司♥还有希望
To show you, I hope, that all is not lost for our company,
我们将
that we assemble
改进我们的发动机
an innovation to our engines
使我们成为商业海运史上最快的船队
that will render ours the fastest fleet in all commercial maritime history.
可我们的工程师死了啊
But our engineer is dead, is he not?
范索普先生的确已不幸过世
Mr Fanthorpe may sadly be so, yes.
但他其实从来都不是我们的工程师
But he is not, and has never been, our engineer.
这份殊荣 也是我们的荣幸 属于范索普太太
That privilege, ours too, belongs to Mrs Fanthorpe.
女人
A woman?!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表