剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Then assist it.
探长 我们构建的企业投资结构
Inspector, the investment structure we have constructed for this venture,
就和我们建的铁路网一样纵横交错
it is as reticulated as the network we would build.
每一段线路都有完工担♥保♥
Each section of line has a completion guarantee.
一个部分完成了
That guarantee fulfilled,
下一波资金才会到位
the next tranche of capital is released.
如果地面拆迁小组再不动手
Should the demolition crew above ground stand idle for many hours more,
我们企业就有解体的风险
we risk the collapse of the entire venture.
我恳求你 先生 恳求你
I beg you, sir. I beg you.
让他们开始干活吧
Let them proceed.
各位先生们好啊
Good day to you, fine sirs.
这个人是谁
Who is this gentleman?
他叫贝斯特 《星报》的记者
His name is Best. He writes for The Star.
你不认识我 议员
You know me not, Councillor.
但我了解你的事 先生
But I come to know you, sir.
这是私人用地
This is private land.
你自己离开 不然里德探长就把你踢走
Remove yourself or Inspector Reid shall do so with his boot.
我脚下可是公共用地
And this here is common land
我就站这儿问鲍恩先生几个问题
from which I shall ask Mr Bone my questions,
郡议会已成立四个月了
of how he feels, four months into its life,
你觉得工作进展如何啊
our new county council proceeds.
议员的商业头脑是不是危及了
If its civic enlightenments are not compromised by the...
议会启迪民众的职责啊
commercial instincts of its councillors.
我用不着站在这儿听你含沙射影
I shall not stand here and listen to these insinuations.
我们所做的一切 都是为了这座城市
Everything we do, we do for the good of this city
为了与这座城市休戚相关的民众
and the benefit of those who build their lives within it.
专员 探长 我先走了
Commissioner, Inspector.
民众一定很感激你的奉献 先生
I'm sure they appreciate your dedication, sir.
没错 你为此做出了很大的个人牺牲
Yes, the sacrifices you have made to your own life.
你妻子独自一人在霍夫看着海涛滚滚
Your wife, watching the sea roll in all alone down in Hove.
膝下无子
No children to comfort you.
为了他人的幸福
The pleasures of a home life foregone
放弃了自己的天伦之乐
in pursuit of others' happiness.
你一定很苦恼吧 先生
It must ail you, Sir.
你内心一定很不平静吧
It must play on those finely-tuned nerves of yours.
还是你有别的办法来发泄呢...
Or do you find other ways of easing that pain..?
贝斯特 够了 快滚
Best! Enough. Get gone.
如你所愿 探长
Whatever you say, Inspector.
但我还会回来的
But do not think me gone long.
在我看来 鲍恩先生描绘的
For myself, Mr Bone's vision of a
城市交通通畅并无所谓
liberal city commune is of little bearing.
是 先生
No, sir.
对我来讲更重要的是
What is of greater importance to me is this -
每一个贫民窟
that each occasion a slum is raised to the ground,
都能被砖石和钢铁取代
it is replaced by the type of brick and clean steel
这也就消灭了犯罪的瘟床
on which the bacteria of the criminal classes can no longer fester.
让更多的流浪汉露宿街头
The greater the number of homeless we send to the wider world,
犯罪活动就能骤减
the faster our measure of crime falls.
理解的很对 探长
You have my meaning, inspector.
不管你的人在贫民窟搞些什么
Whatever it is your men do in that rookery,
今天就得结束
it stops by end of day
之后那里就是一片废墟了
or they will find themselves amidst the rubble.
肯定会留有痕迹的
'There will be sign.'
就算这个人鬼魂般地消失了
This person might have vanished as if a ghost,
但人毕竟不是鬼魂
but a ghost they are not.
这人经过的地方
Wherever they have passed,
一定会留下痕迹和证据
the space through which they have done so must bear witness.
我们三个 把这地方再清查一遍
We three - we take one more pass of this place together.
还不快干
On your knees, then.
怎么了 霍布斯 是什么
What, Hobbs? What is it?
杜松子酒 长官
It's gin, sir.
长官 你看 金头发
Sir? Look at this, blonde hair.
应该是她母亲的
The mother's, most likely.
那是什么
What's that?
一种草药
It's a herb.
落在这儿 被扫到一边了
Dropped. Brushed aside.
我以前闻到过
One that I have smelled before.
霍布斯 我们该了解一下死者洛奇先生
Hobbs. It's time we knew more about our dead Mr Roach.
去公♥司♥注册处 尽量查清他的工作
Get to Companies House. Find out what you can about his work,
他是收自己的租还是代人收租
whether he collected on his own behalf or for others.
是 长官
Sir.
警长 你跟我走
Sergeant - you're with me.
我大概知道这里发生什么了
I have a notion of what may have passed here.
那得上楼才行 淘气鬼
That's for upstairs, cheeky.
德雷克警长
Sergeant Drake!
还不拎着你的小老二快滚
Get your skinny prick out of here!
去叫苏珊小姐
Fetch Miss Susan!
你要逮捕我吗 先生
Will you arrest me, sir?
不 姑娘
No, girl.
希望他已经给过你钱了
I hope he's not left you out of pocket.
德雷克先生 你真是太逗了
Mr Drake, you do say the funniest things.
你们家女主人呢
Your mistress. Where is she?
你最好是来搜查的
This had best be a raid.
要是这么闹腾就为了道声晚安
If you've come simply to say your good-evenings,
我可得要你赔钱了
I shall be seeking compensation.
不是道晚安 也不是搜查
No good-evenings. This is not a raid, either.
我有话要问 夫人
I seek an interview, Madam.
上来说 但把你的警长留在下面吧
This way. But leave your sergeant down there.
我家姑娘免费给他玩
He may moon at my girl gratis.
我出去等你 先生
I'll be outside sir.
你那帮凶的套房♥
Your accomplice's very own suite.
容我不见外了 哈特小姐
Will you indulge me, Miss Hart?
让我给你讲讲我今天遇到的烦心事
Allow me to weary you with some details of my day?
你要跟我说烦心事 探长
You? Weary me, Inspector?
那个曾给你干活儿的姑娘
That girl you once ran.
露西 是个好姑娘
Lucy. A good girl.
我们都希望她是奔好前程去了
She left for what we hoped were better times.
不管好不好
Better or no,
她今早进我警局时满身是血
she appears this morning at my station, striped in blood,
还在哀恸她的亡母
keening after her dead mother.
我听说了 我替她难过
I've heard of it. And I mourn for her.
是啊
Yes.
还有个男人 洛奇
And the man, too, Roach.
颈动脉被锋利的弹簧刀捅开了
His carotid opened with a stab of a honed switch-blade?
这场景你还是不要跟我讲了 里德探长
I prefer you spare me that imagery, Mr Reid.
你承受不了吗
Your sensitivities affronted, are they?
杰克逊上尉桌上的这盆植物
This plant on Captain Jackson's desk.
怎么了
What of it?
薄荷 对吧
Pennyroyal, is it not?
我才不想问那个男人在房♥间里放了什么
What that man keeps in this room, I find I prefer not to inquire.
也许我该跟你讲讲
Then perhaps I might educate you?
荣幸之至
I'd be honoured.
摄入高浓度的薄荷
Pennyroyal, when brewed strong as an infusion,
可能会导致流产
may bring on miscarriage.
我承认 做你这行的人
I confess I am surprised a
竟不知道这种事 让我很吃惊
woman in your line of work, ignorant of this.
我还能说什么呢 里德先生
What can I say, Mr Reid?
我们家姑娘很小心
We are cautious in this house.
我想 伊姆斯小姐已经怀孕近三个月了
Miss Eames is, I would say, a little under three month pregnant.
那我更为她难过了
Then I mourn for her once more.
我说了 小心为上
As I say - cautious.
你得治下伤 苏珊
You best attend to that, Susan.
枪伤可能会引起败血症
A bullet wound might soon go septic.
我能说出很多人的名字
Think of the names I can speak of!
你手下很多人都去我那儿找乐子
The many men of yours whose pleasure's been found in my house!
还有比你职位高的...
Those ranked higher than you...!
把她关起来
Will you get her locked down!
你 你 还有你都去我那儿玩过
You! And you! And you have all been guests in my house!
跟我来 杰克逊
With me, Jackson.
不 里德
No, Reid!
我发誓 我不清楚她为什么会去那儿
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表