剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
女王陛下 世界已齐聚于此
Your Majesty, the world has disembarked.
各殖民区的帝国支援军
Here in London, Imperial Service Troops
现驻扎于伦敦海德公园
from each and every dominion make camp in Hyde Park.
您的首都迎来了整个帝国的朝觐
Your capital opens its arms to your empire.
在这里 您的臣民将为您的统治
And here, that empire will pay tribute to your reign,
为这钻禧庆典献上贡礼
to this Diamond Jubilee.
您将带领检阅队伍从宫殿出发
Er, from the palace, you will lead the procession,
四万五千名士兵
45,000 men at arms,
还有来自你故乡印度的骑兵
cavalry from your homeland, Munshi,
孟加拉骑兵队
Bengal Lancers.
这次盛典将载入帝国史册 女王陛下
It will be a living gazetteer of your realms, Majesty.
届时将万人空巷
The streets will be lined,
市民额手称庆
the joy unconfined.
检阅队伍会跟随您过宪法山
Following your lead up Constitution Hill,
圣詹姆士宫 蓓尔美尔街 特拉法加广场
St. James to Pall Mall, Trafalgar Square,
斯特兰德大街 直到圣保罗大教堂
The Strand until St. Paul's
在那里伦敦大主教将
where the Bishop of London...
安静 安静
Silence, silence!
副警♥察♥局长奥古斯都·达夫
Assistant Commissioner of Police Augustus Dove
在此致辞
will now give address.
女士们先生们 白教堂的民众
Ladies, gentlemen, people of Whitechapel,
一场空前的盛大庆典的准备工作
as the wider city prepares itself for celebration
正在大伦敦如火如荼地进行
the like of which we have never seen,
而此时此地 苏格兰场以双倍的诚挚
Scotland Yard invites you here today with double incentive
向大家介绍我们的新警局
to introduce you to your new station house,
相信大家也会认同 这栋建筑器宇轩昂
a magnificent building, I'm sure you'll agree.
但首先 祝贺德雷克探长
But first, to congratulate Inspector Drake
带领他的分局恪尽职守地追查
and his division on their rigorous pursuit
并逮捕了杀害
and capture of the man who murdered
里昂·拉托夫斯基拉比的凶手
the Rabbi Leon Ratovski.
好样的
Hear, hear!
凶手已被判处死刑
Sentence of death has now been handed down on his killer.
对这个判决 苏格兰场表示
A sentence we at Scotland Yard do,
为生命哀悼 为正义欢呼
albeit with sadness, welcome.
请进
Now come.
德雷克先生迫不及待想向大家展示新家呢
Mr. Drake is keen to show you his new home.
德雷克先生 请您解释一下吧
Mr. Drake, will you explain?
这是部电♥话♥
It is a telephone.
电♥话♥线连通警局上下
The line here is connected throughout the stations,
这套通讯系统
a system of communication,
能让探长及其属下
which allows the Inspector and his men
不论在何处办公 都能即时通话
to speak to each other wherever they work.
或请求援助 或传递信息
Assistance may be requested, information passed on.
小男孩可以去上学
Young boys will go to school,
不必再为警♥察♥跑腿买♥♥午餐了
not run policeman's lunch orders for them.
不过 最让我们骄傲的还是这个
Of this, however, we are particularly proud.
众所周知 德雷克先生的前任
It was well known Mr. Drake's predecessor
在莱曼街旧警局楼上
kept a criminal archive
创建了一座犯罪记录档案馆
in the rafters of the old Leman Street Station.
德拉蒙德队长
Sergeant Drummond.
里德先生制♥作♥的档案被拍照
Mr. Reid's files were photographed,
并以160:1的比率被缩印
and their size then shrunk by a ratio of 160 to 1.
现在我们每日增添新内容
We now add to them daily,
每一条犯罪记录这里都能查阅
each and every reported villainy read here.
就像缩影照片显微镜 但更加实用
Imagine a stanhope, but of more applicable function.
你给它取了什么名字 探长
What do you call it, Inspector?
这是微缩阅读器
It is the microreader.
我得说 我更喜欢这里空着
I prefer these places empty, it must be said.
但空着并非这里存在的意义
But it is not their place to be empty.
大家都笑 自然
We laugh, I know,
但这笑里埋藏着真理
but there is a truth buried in that laughter.
我们不能忘记 警♥察♥工作的真正完成
We must not forget that the hoped for conclusion of police work
并非是监狱装满罪犯
is not a prison groaning with convicts,
而恰是天下无囚
but no prisons at all.
德雷克探长 你苏格兰场的新上司
Inspector Drake, no sooner does your new master at Scotland Yard
刚刚给了你新屋子
hand you down new premises
就希望把你变成多余的了
then he seeks to make you surplus to requirements.
这样的多余我甘愿 卡斯特罗小姐
It is a redundancy I would welcome, Miss Castello.
谁不是呢 德雷克先生
Wouldn't we all, Mr. Drake?
那就是乌托邦
It is a utopia.
德雷克探长
Inspector Drake,
能请你回到一个较为严肃的话题上吗
might I bring you back to less, ah, elevated matters?
请讲 卡斯特罗小姐
Go on, Miss Castello.
关于拉托夫斯基拉比凶杀案
As regards the murderer of Rabbi Ratovski,
达夫先生表示苏格兰场
Mr. Dove tells us the sentence of death
对白教堂巨魔
handed down on the Whitechapel Golem
被判死刑表示欣慰
is welcomed at Scotland Yard.
H分局也是如此看法吗
Do you here at H Division echo that sentiment?
我更愿叫他本名
I would prefer to call him by his name.
他的外号♥是你们报社起的
It was your newspaper dubbed him otherwise.
并非如此 探长 我们不过是沿用了
Not so, Inspector. We simply echoed the frightened voices
白教堂陪审团出于恐惧对他的称呼
heard amongst the jury of Whitechapel.
不论如何 探长的话很有道理
Nonetheless, the Inspector makes sound argument.
这一带对怪物情有独钟
This borough here has a taste for monsters,
给了他们生息的土壤
for their birthing and nurture.
那就说说这怪物背后的凡人吧
Then let us hear of the man behind that monster.
您可以透露他的真名吗 德雷克先生
Will we have his given name from you, Mr. Drake?
你知道的 是伊萨克·布鲁姆
You know it. It is Isaac Bloom.
一位数学家 白教堂陪审团成员
A mathematician, part of the same Whitechapel jury,
而且和H分局颇为熟络 对吗
and well known to H Division, was he not?
据我所知曾不止一次协助过你的前任
He gave service to your predecessor more than once, so I understand.
也许如此 卡斯特罗小姐
He may have, Miss Castello,
但这不能抹杀事实
but that does not alter the facts.
人会变 布鲁姆也是人
Men may change. Bloom is no different.
里昂·拉托夫斯基拉比从巴黎造访伦敦
The Rabbi Leon Ratovski visited London from Paris.
艾萨克·布鲁姆在白教堂一条小巷里杀了他
Isaac Bloom killed him in a Whitechapel laneway
并将为此上绞架
and will hang for it.
请如实报道这些 卡斯特罗小姐
Let those facts be known, if you will, Miss Castello,
然后淡忘了他吧
then let him be forgot.
队长
Sergeant.
-警长 -我要见他
- Detective Sergeant. - I need to see the old man.
德雷克先生正在待客 你也知道
Mr. Drake has guests, as you know.
我有要事相告
He must hear this, however.
弗兰克 别磨你那皮鞋了
Frank, save the shoe leather.
肯定快磨透了吧 新鞋可是很贵的
I'm sure it must be near run through, and new boots are costly.
要不是我觉得你会十分享受其中
Were it not for the fact I think you'd enjoy it too much,
我会把这机器拆下来塞进你的...
I'd take this piece of machinery and I'd shove it up your...
喂
Hello?
西码头冲上来具死尸 长官
There's a murdered man washed up on the Western Dock, sir.
我就到 警长
I'll be there, Sergeant.
-长官 我... -去吧 探长
- Sir, I... - You go, Inspector.
好 失陪了
OK, excuse me.
德雷克先生
Oh, Mr. Drake.
稍等一下
One moment, please.
今天多谢你了
This today, it is much appreciated.
我知道你并不喜欢做这个
I know such work is not to your taste.
我理解的 长官 这很重要
I understand, sir. It is important.
让大家觉得他们的辛劳有人看到
The men feel their work is seen,
这也能给予他们激励
and such witnessing gives encouragement.
我全力支持你 探长
You have me, Inspector.
让开 警♥察♥ 让开
Stand aside. Police, stand aside.
德雷克先生 我们很高兴见到您
Mr. Drake, my men and I, we are happy to see you.
码头河岸劳工的
The elected steward for dock, wharf, riverside,
当选工会管事会开心
and general labourers union happy?
这一天我一定会铭记在心 缇格先生
I shall remember the day, Mr. Teague.
你是
You are?
克洛克 克洛克码头公♥司♥ 就在上游
Name's Croker, Croker's Wharf, two ticks upriver.
除非您放句话 那艘渔船就要在
Where that reefer should now be getting its freight unshipped
他们那儿卸货了 探长
if you will not say otherwise, Inspector.
抱歉 我是因为一个死人而来
Forgive me. I am brought here for a dead man,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表