剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
是个妓♥女♥ 长官 被开膛了
A streetwalker, Sir, found ripped.
他曾是我的朋友
This man once called me a friend.
可你却杀了他哥哥
And then, amongst others, you killed his brother.
他不是那种记仇的人
Well, you know, he was never one to hold a grudge.
住手
Stop!
你是谁
Who is it tells me?
警♥察♥
Police!
如果我想结束那种日子呢
If I decide to finish with that life?
那你就得勇敢点 罗斯
Then, you must be brave, Rose,
再去找个工作
and look for another.
你总是耍诈
Always were a faker.
立刻去搜他的房♥间
This man's rooms, now!
又有个妓♥女♥被开膛了
Another tart's been ripped
有人报信说是你
and I've a snitch sends me to you!
抓住他
Take him!
凶手弄瘫了他
The boy was crippled,
然后扔进河里淹死了他
then put into the water to drown.
可敬警员以身殉职
行了 闭嘴吧 醉鬼们
All right, shut up, you evil drunks.
都闭嘴
Shut it!
当我走过圣詹姆斯医院*
*As I was a-walking by St James' Hospital
清晨好时光 天气正暖和*
*Early the morning though warm was the day
却恰好看见 我昔日战友*
*When who should I see but one of my comrades
身裹法兰绒 躯体冷如土*
*All wrapped up in flannel and cold as the clay
鼓声沉沉击*
*Then beat the drum lowly
管乐缓缓奏*
*And play your pipe slowly
哀乐阵阵吟 伴我最后行*
*And sound the dead march as you carry me along
请在棺木前 鸣步♥枪♥致意*
*And fire your bundooks right over my coffin
生前为警员 去时青壮年*
*For I'm a young trooper cut down in my prime
号♥角声声起 战友切切念*
*The bugles were playing his mates were a-praying
牧师走上前 屈膝跪床边*
*The chaplain was kneeling down by his bed
头痛正欲裂 心儿正破碎*
*His poor head was aching his poor heart was breaking
可怜小警员 正值青壮年*
*This poor young trooper cut down in his prime
鼓声沉沉击 管乐缓缓奏*
*Then beat the drum lowly and play your pipe slowly
哀乐阵阵吟 伴我最后行*
*And sound the dead march as you carry me along
请在棺木前 鸣步♥枪♥致意*
*And fire your bundooks right over my coffin
生前为警员 去时青壮年*
*For I'm a young trooper cut down in my prime.
里德
Reid.
贝斯特-菲利普医生检查完了吗
Dr Bagster-Phillips done his work?
是的 长官
He has, Sir.
阿博兰总督察也在
Inspector Abberline was there.
你的验尸房♥被他占用了
Your dead room was requisitioned for him.
又一个妓♥女♥被杀了 应该说
Another streetwalker, murdered, I shall say,
是死于你那位杰克逊上尉之手
at the hands of your Captain Jackson.
这是你医生的看法吗
And that is your surgeon's opinion?
他去准备报告了
He goes to prepare his report.
但他确信 不论如何
But is convinced, nonetheless,
这是开膛手干的
that she is Ripper.
从左到右被割喉
Throat-cut commencing left, terminating right.
脊椎擦伤
Abrasions on the spine.
一刀刺入盆腔内器官
Access to the pelvic organs secured with one incision -
从胸腔切到耻骨
ribcage to pubis.
正如之前
As before.
膀胱被部分切除 子♥宫♥被取出
Parts of the bladder taken and the womb also.
那器官恰好在
That organ recovered at
谭纳街杰克逊上尉住所被发现
Captain Jackson's lodgings on Tenter Street.
那你是怎么想到去那里搜的
And what is it led you to search there?
和上报这可怜女人下落的
The same communication which reported
是同一个人吗
this poor creature's whereabouts?
探长 证据够充分了
It is sufficient, Inspector,
足够结案 指认他为凶手
to draw this case to a close and name him.
弗莱德 你真觉得
Do you think, Fred,
把那美国人绞死 你就能重获安宁了吗
that hanging my American will return your sleep to you?
执念是一种瘾
Obsessions are addictions.
靠现实中的行为可能无法根除
Which may not be defeated by actions in the physical world,
而需要改变观念
but by a change of temper in the mind.
拜托 里德 我们都知道是什么情况
Come on, Reid, we both know what gives here.
弗莱德·阿博兰
Fred Abberline is...
他很偏执 这我同意 但他是诚实的
Ah, he's fixated, I grant you. But he's honest.
只要能证明你的清白
Led to your innocence,
他一定会妥当处理 还你自♥由♥
he will respond accordingly and have you freed.
-你要引他去发现真♥相♥吗 -希望如此
- And it's you that pilots him there, is it? - I hope to!
行了 你真想阻止他吗
Now, you really want to stop this?
-你想把我从绞架上救下来吗 -当然
- You want to save my neck from a stretching? - Of course I do.
那你就把枪还我 把钥匙留下
Then, you return to me my pistol, you forget those keys of yours.
然后出去走走
And you take a walk.
把你的罪名弄假成真吗
And have this fantasy given extra credence?
让治安维持会满大街找你
Have vigilante patrols scouring the streets
把你脑袋打开花吗 这可不行
looking for your head to break? No.
不行 你等着 相信我
No. You, bide your time and you trust in me.
艾瑟顿队长 还记得那个香烟贩吗
Sergeant Artherton, do you recall the cigarette seller?
约瑟夫·拉温德
Joseph Lawende.
艾道斯一案的证人吗
Er... witness at the Eddowes inquiry?
看到那晚和她在一起的人了
Saw who ever she was with that night.
他现在叫拉文德 长官
Goes by the name of Lavender now, Sir.
-去找他 带来见我 -是 长官
- Have him rousted and brought to me. - Sir.
请进
Come in.
罗斯 有人来看你了
Er... Rose, you have a visitor.
没想到你会在里德太太的收♥容♥所♥
I never expected to find you here, in Mrs Reid's shelter.
谭纳街那边的生意都恢复了
When we are now' quite recovered at Tenter Street.
多亏了客人们帮忙
Our gentlemen help us back to our feet.
一切都和以前一样
All is as ever was.
不过 杰克逊上尉还没回来
Except, of course, the continued absence of Captain Jackson,
被这位里德太太的丈夫关着
beneath the key of Mrs Reid here's husband.
他会怎么样呢 苏珊小姐
And what will become of him, Miss Susan?
阿博兰先生已经立案了
Mr Abberline makes his case.
他们会指认他为开膛手
They will call him Ripper.
把他绞死
And hang him.
所以我希望你能跟我回去 罗斯
Which is why I would have you back with me, Rose.
那儿有你自己的房♥间
A room of your very own.
有自己的钥匙 可以来去自如
A key with which you can come and go as you please.
罗斯 你并没有被囚禁在这里
Rose, you are not imprisoned here.
我知道 里德太太
I know, Mrs Reid.
但是 哈特小姐
But, Miss Hart,
如果你来是想带她走我就不能让你进门了
I cannot permit you to come here if you do so to procure.
罗斯 这女人
Rose, this woman
会让你做个身无分文的苦工
would make a penniless drudge of you.
我不会的
I would not.
我会给她一个家
I give her a home,
在这里 她可以自♥由♥选择做什么
somewhere from which she may choose what to make of herself.
罗斯
Rose?
你愿意在这里多留一阵吗
Is it your wish that you remain here a while longer yet?
愿意 里德太太
It is, Mrs Reid.
苏珊小姐 你把我从街上捡回来
Miss Susan, you took me from the streets
给了我一个家
and gave me a home.
但我已经决定
But I am set now
要进一步改善我的生活
on improving my circumstances further still.
你要怎么做呢 孩子
And how will you do that, girl?
我先不说 免得招来不幸
I would not hex myself by saying yet.
但我希望很快就能都告诉你
But I do hope to tell you all, very soon.
你忠诚的 维·特伦普先生
拉文德先生 多谢你赶过来
Mr. Lavender, I'm most gratefulfor your visit.
难道我还有得选吗
Am I to believe there was choice in the matter?
那家伙来这儿做什么
What does that man do here!?
他来帮我们
He helps us.
或许能证实你的指控 总督察
And may confirm your convictions, Chief Inspector,
证实杰克逊是开膛手
that Jackson is Ripper.
去你办公室 马上
Your office, now!
你不认为证人指认是破案的关键步骤吗
Do you not consider witness identification a key constituent?
那个家伙 好的时候就有点怪
That man, an eccentric at best,
差的时候就是个疯子
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表