剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
And no doubt it is young Mr Bruton lodges the claim.
我知道你带了些手下一起来
You have men travelling with you, I understand.
是的
I have.
如果你能证明本月21和22号♥
I would be grateful if you would confirm your whereabouts
两天的行踪 我将不胜感激
day and night across the 21st and 22nd of this month.
包括你的手下 可以吗
Yours and your men. You can do that?
-可以 -请跟我来 先生们
- Gladly. - If you'llfollow us, gentlemen.
我的助手 平克顿侦探事务所的古德奈特先生
My er, associate, Mr Goodnight of the Pinkerton Agency.
弗兰克 给这些警♥察♥看看我们的签证
Frank, show these lawmen our transit papers, will you?
正如你所见 里德先生
As you can see, Mr Reid,
我们在你说的那天晚上才从利物浦入境
we put in to Liverpool late on the day you speak of.
夜里才坐上南下的火车
The night, we were aboard the train south.
能说清楚太好了
Well, a relief to have that squared away.
是吧 探长
Hmm, Inspector?
当然我们完全理解你
And for our part, I'm sure we all understand that you,
你得履行职责嘛
you must perform your duties.
我很抱歉 斯威夫特先生
My, er, my apologies, Mr Swift.
不必介意
Don't mention it.
里德
Hey, Reid.
你就是几个月前抓住了那个
You're the jake brought that slumlord to ground
旧屋房♥东的人吧
a few months back, right?
我在报纸上读到了
Read about you in the news.
据记者地报道
Way the hacker had it in the story,
那男人的事是个女人揭露的
it was a woman brought this man to you.
虽然没提及 但她其实是个妓♥女♥
Never stated such, but the sense was she kept a cathouse.
那又如何
And so?
能劳驾告诉我她是谁 在哪里吗
It, er, trouble you to tell me which and where?
如果我知道 当然可以告诉你
No. No trouble at all, if I had the knowledge.
但我们把她赶走了
We moved her on.
那你是否知道她可能搬去哪里了
Any notion of where she might have relocated? Um...
不知道
None.
警长 你知道哈特小姐的下落吗
You heard tell of Miss Hart's whereabouts, Sergeant?
不知道啊 长官
No, sir.
你看 古德奈特先生
You see, Mr Goodnight?
我们很想帮你 但实在是不知情
We'd gladly be of service to you but we currently lack the means.
祝你愉快 先生
Good day to you, sir.
怎么样
And so?
这些英国佬 说没说谎 鬼才知道
These Limeys, they lie, they don't lie. Who's to know?
个个都那么呆板
They're like altar boys.
英国警♥察♥吗
British police?
不是第一个来找我麻烦的了
Not the first likeness which strikes round my way.
更大的麻烦我也帮你扫开过
I've wiped worse shit off my shoe.
暂且先别管他们了
Well, you leave them be right now.
另一件事 有些新动态
This other matter, there are developments.
情况有变
A change in the game.
让查理和其他人继续找她
Have Charlie and the boys keep on the search for her
你去帮我取一个包裹
while you collect a package for me.
你要的美国报纸 先生
Your American newspapers, sir.
有什么不对吗 马林森
Is there something wrong, Mallinson?
那就出去吧
Off you go, then.
芝加哥先驱报
看我能不能找到你 平克顿的朋友
Let us see if we can find you, my Pinkerton friends.
下午好 弗兰克
Afternoon, Frank.
我也想向你问好
I'd wish you the same
只是不知道你现在怎么称呼
if I knew whatthey were calling you these days.
真不明白你怎么能忍♥受这地方
How you stand this place, I do not know.
会习惯的 渐渐能领略这儿的好处
Oh, you grow accustomed while the charms reveal themselves.
我记得让你来这儿的只有一个好处
As I recall, it was only the one charm brought you here.
不 她离开了
Nah, she moved on.
终究觉得我不对她胃口
Decided I wasn't to her liking after all.
你说起一个让你倾尽所有的女人
You're awful breezy about a woman
还真是轻描淡写啊
that cost you so much.
其他人也是这样
Others too.
那天发生的事 非我所愿
What passed that day, I never meant it to go like that.
我为他们感到抱歉
I was sorry for them.
我仍为威廉难过
I still mourn for William.
如果我说是他们先动手
Would it make any bones
-你会不高兴吗 -不
- to say they drew on me first? - None.
等时候到了 你也别对我手软
And when the time comes, you'd best do the same to me.
那结果也都一样 不是吗
It wouldn't change the upshot now, would it?
我没你那么敏捷 弗兰克
I'm not as quick as you, Frank.
我就是为这事来找你
Which is why you find me here.
我想来问问你究竟为什么来这里
I came to see exactly what it is brings you by.
如果你和你的人
If there's a version of the future
还有可能会快快乐乐地回家
that includes you and yours heading home happy,
那我也能松口气了
well, that is me resting easy right here.
-我们曾是朋友 -就算还是朋友又怎样
- We were friends once. - Wouldn't mean anything we were still.
为她值得吗
Was she worth it?
我说了 她离开了
I told you. She moved on.
别忘了你第一次见她时我就在你身边
You forget I was by your side the day you first laid eyes on her.
你以为我会相信你就会这么放手吗
You expect me to believe you'd lose such a prize?
-是啊 -好吧 我不信
- I do. - Well, I don't.
怎么这世上就没人相信我呢
Why is it no man in this world will ever trust me?
也许是因为他们知道你是什么样的人
Maybe they see you for what you really are.
那我是什么样的人呢 弗兰克
And what is that, Frank?
一个下♥贱♥虚伪凶恶无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
A low, false, murdering, son of a bitch cocksucker.
我可不是来听你骂我的
Well, I didn't come by here to be insulted.
所以 如果你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind...
我这就走了
..I'll be heading on now.
怎么 在这里吗
What? Here?
我印象里 你的主子不会喜欢
From what I recall, your master might baulk at
你在离他这么近的地方惹事
such a rumpus so near his seat of operations.
至少我给他干活儿那时他是这个脾气
I know he would have while I was on his ticket.
别以为我找不到你
Don't think I won't find you.
你和那个傲慢的贱♥人♥
You and that stuck-up boxy!
要是我能做主 就让你们都死在粪坑里
I have my way, you both will die in this stinking shitpit!
古德奈特 古德奈特
Goodnight, Goodnight...
威廉·古德奈特和其手下
"William Goodnight and his men
在对抗中被平克顿侦探事务所的叛徒
killed in battle by the Pinkerton traitor,
马修·乔奇所杀
Matthew Judge,
随后他绑♥架♥了
following his abduction
希欧多尔·斯威夫特的女儿并索要赎金
for ransom of the daughter of Theodore Swift."
他的追捕者因此如履薄冰
"His pursuers thus over-powered,
乔奇就消失在了霍博肯码头上
Judge vanished into the Hoboken dockside."
马修·乔奇
Matthew Judge?
我生命里的苦难不幸都是因为你
Every ruination my life has ever known, your mark upon it!
所有人 给我回自己的房♥间
All of you! Back to your rooms.
我们今天休息
We're resting today.
不管怎么说 这都是因为你
Anyhow, this is really all down to you
把你的照片登在了报上
getting your pretty grill in the news.
才不是呢
Oh, no, it is not!
这都是因为你不知天高地厚来勾搭我
This is down to you getting above your station and making eyes at me.
要这么说的话
If we play by those rules,
这都是因为你出生在了这个世界上
it's down to you getting born in the first place.
再说 我当时没怎么费劲你就上钩了
Besides, it weren't long before you were making them right back.
任何人 除了你任何男人
Anybody. Any man other than you
都不会给我惹这么多麻烦
would have caused me less trouble.
换了其他女人 我还能待在老家
Any other woman and I'd still be sat in The Roost
和古德奈特兄弟打牌
playing cards with the Goodnight brothers.
但我从来不对此唧唧歪歪
But you don't see me bitching about it.
要知道我对在这世上
You know, I know a thing or two
找乐子也略知一二
about the finding of pleasure in this world.
但是我得告诉你
But I've got to tell you,
不说你无休止地唠叨
your endless ball-breaking aside,
那几个月
those few months...
我真的很开心
..They hit the heights for me.
你再找一个过了三年还愿意跟妻子
You find me another man still happy to say that to his wife
说这种话的男人
three years after the fact.
你给我听仔细
You're going to listen to me.
我现在要离开你
I'm going to leave you now.
去办些事 拿些东西
I'm going to run some errands, collect a belonging of mine,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表