剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
去死吧
Go to hell.
你以前不是喜欢水吗 里德
You used to like water, didn't you, Reid?
划船什么的 你家玛蒂尔达
Boats. You and Mathilda.
真是惨剧啊
Yeah, what a terrible loss.
还未见过这大千世界的小姑娘
A little girl, so innocent of our world.
不过你倒是让她不必蒙受这些阴影
How well you did to shield her from all its jagged shadows.
这事怪不得你 里德
You could never blame yourself, Reid.
艾米丽也怪不得你
And nor could Emily.
她怎么能怪你呢
Why ever should she have reason to blame you?
这我们都知道
Well, we know, don't we?
慎言 探长
The import of discretion, Inspector.
你那个美♥国♥佬♥
Oh, and your Yankee.
或许我还真用得上他
I may have a use for him after all.
日安
Good day.
同志
Comrade.
你最好给我买♥♥束花
You'd better have a bunch of roses for me,
我可不喜欢被人放鸽子
cos I don't like being stood up.
没办法 有警♥察♥跟着我
It could not be helped. I was being followed. Police.
甩掉了
You lose them?
警♥察♥就是蠢货
Police are idiot dogs.
有头脑有决心的人 糊弄他们还不容易
For a man of wit and purpose, gulling them is child's play.
去喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
大谈升级运动很容易
It's easy to talk of escalation.
但空谈无用 理查兹先生
But talk achieves nothing, Mr Richards.
我们得扪心自问 决心到底有多大
We must ask ourselves - how deep is our conviction?
胆识到底有多大
How broad our courage?
我是来打胜仗的
I came here to win a war.
那把刀 是印度的吗
That blade. Indian, isn't it?
怎么了
What of it?
去过那儿吗
You been?
我们的同志里 有警♥察♥的探子
There are police spies... among our comrades here.
这你知道吗 理查兹先生
Did you know that, Mr Richards?
我听说了
I had heard it.
我家有人监视
My lodgings are being watched.
我们去你那儿深谈吧
We'll talk further at yours.
你个混♥蛋♥ 我宰了你们
You son of a bitch, I'll kill both...
我知道谁杀了约书亚 也知道为什么
I know who killed Joshua. And I know why.
但我什么都做不了
But I cannot do anything about it.
他受人保护
He is protected.
谁
By whom?
警♥察♥
By the police.
我错了
I was wrong.
他跟你一点不像 他不怕追求真♥相♥
He was nothing like you. He was unafraid to pursue the truth.
请你离开
Please leave.
黛博拉
Deborah...
在俄♥国♥时 我们被警♥察♥逼得远走他乡
In Russia the police drove us from our homes.
他们杀人 施刑 却不受责罚
They murdered, tortured with impunity.
约书亚救过我 探长
Joshua saved my life, Inspector.
我们来这儿是以为这里安全
We came here because we thought we'd be safe.
出去
Get out.
出去 滚
Get out! Out!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
-没有 -我看看
- No, no. - Let me see.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
我先是
At first I...
感到了它的阴影
felt its shadow,
然后才看到另一艘船冲我们倒过来
then I saw the second boat bearing down on us.
船体开裂了
The hull split.
我们被甩到甲板上
We were thrown down the deck.
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda...
她滑到了一边去
Mathilda slid away from me.
有什么炙热的东西倒了下来 压在我身上
Something fell, something molten, crushing.
我够不到她
And I could not reach her.
眼睁睁看着她就没影了
Watched her vanish over the side.
然后一切都暗了下来
Then everything went dark.
-我很遗憾 -没找到她的尸体
- I'm so sorry. - They never found her.
他们在水里打捞尸体
They found bodies, they dredged the water,
都捞上来了 但是有五人失踪
accounted for every soul...but five.
五人
Five?
有五个人幸存了
Five people did not die that day.
我说不清楚
How, I do not know, but, er...
但他们肯定还活着
..It is so, must be so.
玛蒂尔达就是其中一个
And Mathilda is one of them.
她还活着 高伦小姐
She's alive, Miss Goren.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
我骨子里能感觉到
I feel it in my marrow.
你妻子也有这种感觉吗
Does your wife have... this sense also?
或许她实在难以依靠如此渺茫的...
Perhaps it is too hard for her to cling to so frail a...
不渺茫
It is not frail!
我
I... I...
都怪我
It was my fault.
-怎么会呢 -他们知道
- How could that be? - And they knew.
他们知道了
They knew.
你好啊 真乖
Oh, hello! That's nice.
-谢谢你 高伦小姐 -不必客气 探长
- Thank you, Miss Goren. - Whatever for, Inspector?
长官 莫里斯
Morris, sir.
他恐怕...
I'm afraid he, erm...
我们没能
We weren't able to...
高伦小姐 再见
Miss Goren.
长官 我能说一句吗
Sir, if I may?
我回家了
I'm going home.
埃德蒙 怎么了
Edmund? Is something the matter?
我
I, er...
我得
I needed...
你的丧服
Your weeds?
你怎么不♥穿♥丧服了
Your mourning weeds.
我不能再穿了
I have to.
抱歉 我得去收♥容♥所♥了
Excuse me. I'm to the shelter.
别这样 别走
Please don't. Please.
请陪我待一会儿
Please stay...stay with me here a while.
-她们需要我 -我也需要你
- They need me. - I need you!
你能不能考虑考虑我
Could you consider that once,
哪怕一次 再去想你的收♥容♥所♥和教会
just once before your shelter and your church?
你终于醒了
At last you rouse.
我还怕莫里斯先生
I was beginning to fear Mr Morris
是不是把你那愚蠢的脑瓜打傻了
had damaged what little brains you have.
苏珊呢
Where's Susan?
跟她的婊♥子♥关在一起
Locked up with her whores.
好好配合
Be a helpful fellow
我就不把她们都丢进梅毒收♥容♥所♥
and I shan't fling them all in the syphilitic asylum.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是康斯坦丁警司
I am Superintendent Constantine.
警♥察♥ 莫里斯听你的
Police? Morris is yours?
马上去找H分局的里德
Get Reid. H-Division. Now.
埃德蒙·里德也帮不了你 霍马
Edmund Reid can't help you, Homer.
你想要什么
So, what do you want?
你的签名
No more than your mark.
这是份招供书
This is a confession.
你的供词
Your confession.
在其他罢♥工♥支持者
That you plotted this very day,
和那些肮脏的左派人士的协助下
with the help of other strike supporters
你策划了今天
and foul leftist denizens,
一家码头公♥司♥仓库的爆♥炸♥
the bombing of a Dock Company warehouse.
多亏上帝仁慈
And by the grace of God -
或者说因为你太蠢 你炸了间空仓库
or your own stupidity - an empty warehouse.
但这仍是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But a terrorist act nonetheless,
对崇高的商业的袭击
against a noble champion of commerce.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
面对这种升级的罢♥工♥策略
I can imagine the authorities will need to meet
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表