剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Well, you see, I just don't think...
我对自己的生活 有一些设想
Well, there's a life I have in mind for myself and...
罗斯小姐 请原谅我
Miss Rose, please, forgive me...
不 别这么说 你
No! No, don't be sorry! You're...
你是个十分可亲的朋友
You're a lovely, lovely friend.
但我不能做个警♥察♥的主妇
But I can't be a bobby's housewife.
罗斯
Rose.
我希望
I hope
你永远是我的朋友 贝内特
that you will always be my friend, Bennet.
客人都等着你呢
You've a queue forming, girl.
警长
Sergeant.
德雷克警长
Sergeant Drake.
心痛总会过去
No man's heart aches for ever.
我保证
I promise you.
下集预告
必须将煽动者和流氓恶棍绳之以法
Fire brands and ruffians who must be brought to heel
而东区就是混乱的根源
and the East End is the root of it!
我的街上已经发生爆♥炸♥了
I already have explosions on my streets.
你胁从了谋杀
You are an accessory to murder.
放手吧 朋友
Let it go, friend.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表