剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
探长 探长
Inspector! Inspector!
里德探长
Inspector Reid!
街上到处在传你的失职
The streets sing with rumours of your folly.
你真的让他跑了吗
Can it be true you've lost him?
别忘了 我要吊死这些小混♥蛋♥
Remember, Reid. Boys from gaslights.
你是要逼我杀你吗
Are you here on this earth to bring me to murder?
给我老实点
You keep the peace!
看 他不仅失去了威信
See how he loses command of the streets
还失去了理智
and now of himself?
把手拿开
Get your hands off me!
他根本管不住这些小流氓
These children run riot over him.
那个律师
The lawyer.
标志伤痕 是皮带扣
Signs signature - belt buckle.
但这边不太像
Signs less so.
是戒指
It's a ring.
长官
Sir.
看着我 警官
Look at me, Constable.
明知打不赢还逞强是愚蠢的行为
It is a fool who joins a fight he cannot win.
比起英勇就义 我更希望你活着
I would far rather have you here,
然后告诉我一切
alive talking to me, than otherwise.
你之前见过那个男人吗
Have you seen this man before?
像是利物浦人
Some kind of Scouser, I think.
利物浦人
Scouse!?
他有纹身 长官 双手都纹满了
And he had these tattoos, Sir, all about his hands.
纸牌纹样 跟那孩子一样
You know, picture cards. Like the youth has
但是多很多
and a hundred more.
这人是谁 在我的辖区嚣张跋扈
Who is this that brings his way of life to my streets?
是放高♥利♥贷♥的吗
A usurer?
杀掉无力还债的人
Who kills for monies left unpaid,
然后让无辜的孩子当他的替罪羊
then gulls and fits young boys for his own violence.
现在他肯定到处找汤马斯 封他的口
And now hunts one such, before he'd tell us what he knows.
那我们也得找到这孩子
Then we must hunt Thomas Gower also,
而且要聪明点 抢先于他
but faster and smarter.
霍布斯 你去查档案
Hobbs, you go to records.
找出让他觉得安全 当做家的地方
We need to find somewhere that he might consider safe, as home.
去查那些孩子跟他年龄相仿的人家
You search every record and birth certificate
他们的档案和出生证明
of every family that might match his age.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
警长 你去纽盖特监狱
Sergeant, get yourself to Newgate.
我看是有人走漏消息了
My guess is that ship's sprung a leak.
我想我知道是谁
And I think I know where.
他是你们兄弟
He's your brother.
他摸爬滚打的地方和你们一样
His world - it starts and ends in the same place as yours does.
可你们就是找不到他
And yet you still can't find him.
现在
Now...
都给我回街上去
you get back out there,
没找到有用的东西 就别回来
and you return only should you have something of value to report.
汤马斯·高厄 生于1872年到1878年之间
Gower. Thomas. Years 1872 to '78.
你 站住 我要问你话
You, there, I want a word with you!
是谁 你告诉了谁
Who is he? Who'd you tell?
就一个男的 和你一样
Just a man. Like you.
也是用武力威胁我
Come to me with threats and violence.
-给我名字 -他没说
- Name! - He never gave it.
是真的 你看 我这么胆小
Honest. See me for the coward I am.
我要知道 早就告诉你了
I'd tell you if I knew.
真搞不懂 为个小毛孩 你们至于吗
I don't know why you all care so much about one boy.
反基♥督♥的小畜生
One little Christ-killer.
你叫他什么
What d'you call him?
给他擦洗的时候看见他的小家伙了
Saw his little prick when we scrubbed him.
被割过了
He's cut.
[犹太男子11岁至18岁间要行割礼]
你们要救的是个犹太小鬼
It's a Jewboy you fight for.
-怎么样 -还没找到 长官
- Well? - Nothing, sir.
继续找
Keep looking.
是个犹太人
Throw out the Gentiles.
是犹太人
Jewish?
里德长官
Mr Reid, sir.
找到他了
I have him!
卡瑟梅的孤儿院
The orphanage of Castlemaine.
犹太孤儿院
你们把他交给刽子手之后
I have not seen him since the day
我就再没见过他了
you delivered him to the hangman.
不知道你们为什么觉得他会回来
I don't know why you believe he would return.
因为他的名字是你取的
Because he owes his name to you.
英国人的名字
An English name.
毕竟他想在英国社会里生存
It was an English world in which he hoped to survive.
他没有自己的名字吗
He had none he was born with?
可能有吧
He might have.
那群暴徒找到他的时候
The cruelty men found him,
他在调车场捉老鼠吃
trapping rats for food in a railway yard.
他才八岁 没有亲人来告诉他叫什么
He was eight and knew no parent to tell him it.
而你成了他的亲人
And you became that parent,
他现在可能向你求助
that person to whom he may now turn.
高伦小姐 如果他来求你庇护
Miss Goren, you will get word to me
劳烦你通知我们一声 好吗
should he come to you for refuge, will you not?
我会的 探长
I will, Inspector.
那谢谢你了
Then I thank you.
她在说谎 或者很快会变成谎言
She lies. Or she is soon to.
我们等着
We wait.
你确定里面没女人吗
No girls. Are you sure?
要有的话 我肯定跟她快活过
If there was, I would have enjoyed one.
我检查了
I checked.
没快活上
I did not.
你听我说
Listen to me!
他戴着那枚戒指打死了一个人
That ring was on his fist when he beat a man to death with it
就在昨晚
only last night.
他是个恶棍
He's an evil one.
你要当心
You be wary.
你忘了我们是什么人 干过什么事
You forget who we are, what we have done.
出去 都出去 找不到他就别回来
Get out! Get out! Don't come back here, till you have him!
闯进来的是什么人
Who is this that intrudes here?
女人 你怎么知道我在这儿
Woman, how do you know where to find me?
我知道的多着呢
I know many things.
比如 怎样帮人发财
How to make a man rich, for example.
你对我正合适
You'd serve me well.
-正合适 -没错
- Serve you? - Indeed.
只要你让我入股 跟你共同经营
You make me equity partner in this here enterprise of yours,
你就会受益无穷
you will feel our benefit.
你不是疯了就是喝醉了...
You're touched or you're drunk...
或者两者都有
or you're both.
不 先生 我没疯也没醉
No, sir, I'm neither.
想想看...
Imagine...
我叫我家姑娘来助兴
I bring my girls into your service.
她们只需稍加撩拨
Their, erm, encouragements,
就能让那些男人加大赌注
inflame men to greater exploits at your tables.
损失的钱也能再赚回来
Any losses you suffer will be recouped
那些刚刚大赚的客人会把钱花在那些
by way of the pointed lust your briefly-enriched patrons
搅得他们欲♥火♥难耐的姑娘身上
exert upon the girls who've aroused them so.
你真是个...
You are indeed...
狡猾的女人
a woman.
你也的确够男人
And you're indeed a man.
能带我去你的场子看看吗
Clear, will you show me your tables?
赌上一局
Place a bet?
或许我们可以练习一下我们的计策
Perhaps we may rehearse our intentions a little.
拦住那个女人 拦住她
The woman! Stop her! Stop her!
不 放开我
No, stop!
想偷我的东西 是不是
Steal from me, would you?
你说我该怎么回敬你呢
Let me think of what I shall take from you in return.
把漂亮的鼻子割下来怎么样
This pretty nose, perhaps?
-把抢放下 -先把人放了
- Drop that. - Drop her.
戒指是我们的 人是我的
That ring is ours and she's mine.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表