剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
I swear it, I have no clue as to what she's doing here.
你真是厉害 上尉
How skilled you are, Captain.
居然说不清楚自己家里的事
Your claims to know nothing of what takes place beneath your own roof.
我对自己很失望
I am dismayed at myself,
居然相信一个显然不诚实的人
that I would trust a man so transparently false.
你们两个 你和苏珊
The two of you - you and Susan -
你们躲在谎言后面
the lies that you hide behind,
而我却不去查证这谎言
lies that I have allowed to go untested.
愚蠢地以为
Allowed in the foolish instinct
恶花能结好果
that some good might come from it!
以为你也许能担得起我寄予你的信任
That you might be worth the faith that I have placed in you!
我能的 里德
I am, Reid.
你现在很愤怒
You are in a rage
我理解你的愤怒 但...
and I understand that rage, but I...
不
No.
你了解她的罪行
You knew of her guilt and
隐藏秘密的人都遮遮掩掩的
a man who holds secrets is a secretive man.
你就有权对此发表意见吗
And you have the right to pronounce on that, do you?
你肩上的伤
That mess about your shoulder.
这警局里所有见过那伤的人
All who have laid eyes on it, every man in this station
他们互相之间都不敢提起这事
too afraid to talk about it even amongst themselves.
德雷克会问你吗
Does Drake enquire after it?
我打赌他没有
Because I'd lay money on it that he doesn't.
这就是你所谓的忠诚 里德
Well, that's loyalty for you, Reid.
对主人的痛苦和动机毫不质疑
A dog unable to question the pain or motivation of the man
只知道跟随他
that it tails about the place.
我倒要问
Well, I shall ask you.
我倒要听听你女儿到底出了什么...
I'd hear you speak of what befell your girl...
你再提起她试试
You ever speak of her again,
我绝不费心
I shall not trouble myself with
去追查你的秘密 上尉
asking after the secrets of your life, Captain.
我会直接把你关进地下牢房♥
I shall chain you in a cell underground
一直打到你把一切都吐露出来
and take billy club to you until they pour from you like water.
你明白了吗
Am I clear?
你呢
Am I?
你相信我不知情了吗
My innocence in all this?
那边有个带枪伤的嫌疑犯
There is a suspect down the way with a bullet wound,
需要消毒和缝合
requiring disinfection and needlework.
你毫不掩盖自己的罪行
You make no attempt to hide your guilt.
有什么好掩盖的 我不觉得丢人
Why should I? I feel no shame for the act.
那个畜生杀死了那个女人
The animal had killed the woman,
还打算杀死露西
was set to do the same to Lucy.
换了你也会那样做 探长
I did only as you would have done, Inspector.
我该相信你的话吗
I should take your word for that?
爱信不信 探长 这就是事实
Take what you will, Inspector. It is the truth.
小心点 你这庸医
Careful, Quack!
事实 你们两个
The truth, and the two of you?
-谁都会想要的三个盟友 -是的
- Three unlikelier bedfellows a man would struggle to find. - Indeed.
问你的问题 里德先生
You ask your questions, Mr Reid.
我会回答
I will answer and then
然后由你来决定回答是否属实
you may decide if I do so truthfully or no.
你去狗脖街干什么
What brought you to Dog's Neck?
-因为露西 -她邀请你的
- Lucy. - She invited you?
-我跟着她去的 -从哪里跟上的
- I followed her there. - From?
谭纳街
Tenter Street.
两年来没有一丝音讯
Two years and not a word,
完全不得而知她是否还活着
not a solitary clue as to whether she lived or breathed.
突然打扮得高贵得体来敲我的门
Then, dressed fine as a lady, she knocks on my door.
她想要什么
What did she want?
她的旧房♥间
Her old room back.
你不是说她打扮得不错吗
But she was dressed fine, you say?
我并不明白缘由 警长 只知道事实
I have no explanation for it, Sergeant, just the fact of it.
你怎么对她说的 苏珊
Then what did you say to her, Susan?
不论她怎么打扮
That, thoroughbred or no,
怀孕三个月 对于你来说毫无用处
three months pregnant, she was no use whatsoever to your stable.
后来呢
Then what?
为什么问我
Why ask me?
我想 你很喜欢她 所以感到后悔
I imagine, being fond of her, you felt remorse.
于是你紧跟上她 手里拿着薄荷
And you hurried after the girl, pennyroyal in hand,
想告诉她 只要她愿意卸下重担
to tell her that, were she to find herself free of her burden,
你就会再次接纳她
she might once again be welcome.
但我最感兴趣的是 你在那里看到了什么
But it is what you found there that interests me the most.
我在街上听到她了
I heard her from the street.
-她在向他咆哮 -玛格丽特
- She raged at him. - Margaret?
因为什么
On what topic?
他们要铲平那块地
They were flattening the place.
他想在开工之前拿到租金
He wanted his dues before they did so.
不是
No.
她大吼着 说她知道他的丑事
She screamed of what she knew of him.
说她不会再保持沉默了
And that she would be silent no longer.
而他说如果她想活命
And he said that she would
就得把嘴闭得紧紧的
if she knew what would allow her to keep on breathing.
我听到玻璃破碎的声音
I heard glass break.
酒瓶砸在他脑袋上
The bottle against his head?
开枪的声音
The reports of a revolver.
-露西尖叫 -你就进去了
- Lucy screaming. - You entered.
露西当时歇斯底里
Lucy was hysteric.
你拿出了你的刀
You produced your blade.
从后面
You cut...
捅了他
..from behind.
露西呢
And what of Lucy?
我撇下她走了
I left her there.
她就在地上扭动
Squirming in the dirt.
看什么看 案子结了
Why d'you stare? It is a case solved.
里德
Reid.
别烦他 美♥国♥佬♥ 走开
No longer, American, away with ya.
里德 你要为此起诉她吗
Reid, do you intend to charge her on this?
她救下了一个女孩
For saving a girl's life?
她杀了一个人
A man was killed by her hand.
那是个要杀人的旧屋房♥东
A slumlord ape set on murder.
那也是条命
Still a man.
你就不觉得该查查这人为什么拿着把枪
And you never thought it worth asking why this man took
去找那女人吗
a pistol to this woman.
他是仗着谁狐假虎威
Or whose threat he carried with him?
杰克逊上尉 该查什么我说了算
Captain Jackson, I shall be the master of all enquiries I make of myself.
请关门 警长
Door, please, Sergeant.
你觉得我们应该查吗 长官
Is it worth asking? Do you think, sir?
是的 贝内特 我认为该查
Yes, Bennet. I suspect it is.
大卫 别说话 躺下睡觉 晚安
David, be quiet. Down and sleep. Goodnight.
-晚安 -晚安 好好睡吧
- Goodnight, Miss. - Good night, good night. Sleep!
晚安
'Go'natt. Sov Gott.
艾莉 你的娃娃在这儿呢
Oh, Ellie, I have your dolly.
-被子弄好 -晚安
- There...tuck down. - Good night, Miss.
睡吧 晚安
Go to sleep. Good night.
不
Oh, no!
贝茜 贝茜
Betsy, Betsy.
贝茜 贝茜
Betsy? Betsy?
高伦小姐
Miss Goren?
似乎我总是给你带来暴♥力♥和不幸
It seems all I bring to you is violence and distress.
求你 把孩子找回来 探长
Find the children, please, Inspector.
露西·伊姆斯
Lucy Eames.
你说她是两年前突然离开了你的妓院
Two years since, you say she walked away from your house with no warning?
没错
I do.
她家里最长的孩子
The oldest child found in that room,
也差不多是两岁了
I guess she approached that age.
你认为呢
Do you agree?
那我问你
Then I suggest this to you.
你当时是把她赶走了 对吗
That you cast her out for the same reason
原因和昨天是一样的
you cast her out this day just passed,
是因为她怀孕了 你那儿容不下她
that she was pregnant and no longer welcome in your house.
你觉得我是个无情的女人 探长
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表