Whoa, whoa, whoa. Morty, I can't go with you.
等 等 等 Morty 我不能和你去
I got to hang back and make sure everything stays cool here, you know.
我得呆在这里 保证这里一切安好
I mean, who knows what... what if somebody breaks something?
我是说 万一有人不下心摔碎了什么的
Yeah, me too. I should stay.
我也是 得留下来
You guys have any Aspirin?
你们谁有阿司匹林吗
Oh, hey, Morty. This is perfect.
Morty 太好了
You can take Lincoler with you.
你可以带着林肯勒一起去
Hey man, I'm not going anywhere. I'm injured.
拜托 我现在哪里也不去 没看见我受伤了吗
Shut up, Lincoler.
闭嘴 林肯勒
It's the least you can do for wrecking the living room.
这是作为损毁客厅的补偿
Yeah, and Nancy, you should go too.
对哦 Nancy 你也应该去的
What? Why... why me?
什么 为什么是我
Because... you... you're so good at playing the flute.
因为 因为你 很会吹笛子嘛
Sorry for the inconvenience folks.
不好意思给大家带来了不便
We should resume sinking shortly.
我们应该很快就能进行沉船了
In the mean time, please stay on the ship
与此同时 请待在船上
and enjoy a complimentary plate of James Cameronion Rings.
并享受这免费赠送的卡梅隆洋葱圈
Great. Not only the ship not sinking,
真是太好了 船不沉就算了
but now the fourth wall has been broken.
还被剧透了
I am gonna go back to the room and finish my book.
我要回房♥ 去看完那本小说了
You should find that Lucy woman.
你应该去找那个叫Lucy的女人
But...but...
但 但是
You see, Jerry. May I show you something?
那个 Jerry 我带你去看些东西吧
Had everything gone as planned,
如果一切按照计划行驶
this entire area would be underwater.
这整片区域都会被淹没
I would have liked to see it.
我挺想看到那场景的
This trip has been a "Titanic" faliure. Get it?
真是一场"泰坦尼克"悲剧啊 懂吗
Ooh. Draw me, Jerry.
哦哦哦 抱我 Jerry
Oh... boy... Lucy, wow...
天哪 那个 Lucy 啊
Uh... This isn't what I had in mind.
这 和我想象的不太一样
But it's the perfect moment.
但是时刻总算到来了
We've been dreaming about this for 16 years.
我们梦寐了16年的场景啊
Um... Not like this... Not...not with you.
那个 不是像现在这样的 也不是和你
You are gonna draw me. Aah.
你会抱我的 啊啊啊
Then you're going to f**k me in that car over there.
然后你要在那辆车里干我
It's weird, cause I definitely think that all men are created equal.
说来也奇怪 我觉得所有男人都生来是平等的
But, at the same time... Okay...
但是 与此同时又 行了
Um... the crystals should be really close.
结晶应该就在这里附近了
There they are.
在那里
Wait. Something's not right.
等等 这里不太对劲
Get the crystals.
快拿结晶
I'll handle the beast.
野兽♥交♥给我处理就好
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes.
准备从你那可悲的基因里解脱吧
Summer's gonna like me again.
Summer会重新喜欢上我的
Lincoler, come on. Let's get out of here.
林肯勒 快 我们快离开这里吧
My journey is over, Morty.
我的旅程结束了 Morty
I have something important to tell you.
我有件重要的事要告诉你
**And the gears, they tuned for a thousand years*
*我的齿轮 旋转了千年
**Until the dark day that they stopped*
*直到末日才终结
Rick, I got them. I got the crystals.
Rick 我拿到了 我拿到结晶了
Alright, you did it, Morty.
太好了 Morty
Rick, wait.
Rick 等等
There's something you need to know.
你得知道件事情
I couldn't have done it without Lincoler.
不是林肯勒 我们是绝对拿不到结晶的
He said that he was really sorry
他说他很抱歉
and that he loves you like a father.
然后 他一直像爱爸爸那样爱着你
He only wanted you to accept him
他只是想被你接受
and he hopes that his final act would redeem him in your eyes.
他希望自己所做的最后一点一滴能挽回他在你心中的印象
He sacrificed himself to save all of us, Rick.
他牺牲了自己来拯救大家 Rick
He died.
他死了
Well, at least he didn't die in vain.
至少他没有白白牺牲
He got these crystals.
他拿到了结晶
And these babies just saved this lame-ass party.
而这些宝贝们来拯救这无聊至极的派对了
Play something. Somebody, play something.
放点什么啦 快点 放点音乐
Wait a minute, what?
等等 你说什么
**Put your right foot forward and your left foot back*
*右脚往前踩 左脚往后踏
**Then slide around like a NordicTrack*
*像诺迪克跑步机 两边走动
**Move to the left*
*往左
**Step to the right*
*往右
**Wiggle your elbows, and look up into the light*
*抖抖胳膊 看看灯
**It's the, it's the, it's the Rick Dance*
*这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞
**It's the, it's the, it's the Rick Dance*
*这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞
Slow Mobius, hit me with the clock beam.
慢动作孟巴斯 来一束时间光波
**It's the, it's the, it's the Rick Dance*
*这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞
That's the Rick dance. Alright.
这就是Rick舞
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是个啥
I thought those crystals were supposed to help us get home or something.
我以为找结晶是为了让我们回家
What? No, no, no... I can get us home whenever I want to.
什么 不 不 不 我随时都能把我们送回去
But, listen. Speaking of those crystals,
对了 说起那些结晶
can I get the rest of them?
其余能给我吗
I'm starting to come down, Morty.
我渐渐回来了 Morty
Crystal Kalaxian is a strong but fleeting high.
凯拉辛结晶效果强劲就是时效太短
That's what I think of your crystals, Rick.
我就是这么看这结晶的 Rick
Oh, Morty. You idiot.
Morty 你个蠢货
Does anybody else have any more K-Lax?
还有谁有K-辛么
Birdperson? Squanchy?
鸟人 屎瓜
Don't squanch at me.
不要屎瓜我啦
Alright, everybody. Party is officially over.
好了 大伙 派对正式结束
Rick, take us home now.
Rick 现在立刻把我们带回家
Alright, alright. Fine, Morty, you party pooper buzzkill.
行啦 行啦 行啦 Morty 你个派对老鼠屎
Boo, boo. Morty sucks. Boo. You suck whatever your name is.
Morty 你太可恶了 管你叫什么名字的 你最烂了
Boo. Morty, you're the worst, Morty.
烂透了 Morty 你烂到爆了
But these gears just started turning.
齿轮才刚刚开始转呢
Almost finished, Jerry?
快画完了吗 Jerry
Uh, almost.
呃 快了
I haven't quite captured your beautiful eyes.
我还没有完全捕捉到你美丽双眸的神韵
I'm sure it's good enough,move!
肯定也差不多了 快过来
Every weekend Jacks and Roses have their Titanic experience in this car,
每个周末都有几对Jack和Rose在这辆车上度过他们的泰坦尼克浪漫之旅
and I have to mop it up.
而我负责事后清理
The floor drops out to make it easier.
这厢板掉下来能让清理容易点
But now it's my turn.
现在轮到我在车里翻云覆雨了
We're going to get it, nice and steamy in there,
我们将会达到快乐的巅峰 把车里搞得雾气腾腾
And I'm going to slam my hand on the steam and leave a nice handprint.
我要在有蒸汽的玻璃上留下一个大手印
And then you're going to love inside of me.
然后你要进入我的身体 好好爱惜我
No mess, no clean.
不能弄得一团糟 事后也不能清理
Bet you're glad I think kindles are dumb now.
你看到我认为亚马逊电纸书不好使一定很高兴吧
I can't help but feel a little guilty.
我忍♥不住地觉得挺愧疚的
I didn't peg Lucy for a rapist.
我没把Lucy往强♥奸♥犯那方面想
What does a rapist look like exactly, Beth?
那强♥奸♥犯应该长什么样子 Beth
Is it a Slavic man wearing a denim jacket
应该是一个穿着牛仔外套
With a patchy beard and the scent of cheap champagne
留着稀拉胡子 一嘴水泡还有廉价香槟味
waft over his blister-pocked lips?
斯拉夫男人吗
What?
你在说什么
Well, at least you got all these free stuff.
行啦 至少你免费得到了些东西
Should be enough to satisfy your Titanic Jones for a while.
应该够满足你的泰坦尼克瘾一阵子的了
I'm not going to fit.
我坐不下了
Beth,listen to me.
Beth 听我说
You're going to get out of here.
你会成功离开这里的
You're gonna go on,and...
你会继续你的生活 然后
Jerry, just leave the door.
Jerry 把那块门板扔了吧
It's not a door, Beth. It's debris.
这不是门板 Beth 这是残骸
I don't care, just leave it.
我不管 快扔了它
Yeah,okay.
好吧
"Cape Fear"! "Cape Fear"!
是海角惊魂耶
I'm I'm doing I'm I'm going to do like from "Cape Fear"!
我在复原海角惊魂里的场景耶
Hey, squanchers!
屎瓜们
The party's squanching on at my place!
派对在我家继续屎瓜着
Cool, I'm coming too.
太好了 我也要去
Uh, no. You're not squanchy enough for a squanchy party.
哦 不 对于一个屎瓜派对来说你不够屎瓜
What?
什么
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表