Yes, Morty?
怎么了 Morty
My son is gonna take over the planet, and I am too young to drive!
我儿子要占领地球 我却还不到开车的年龄
Can you help me get him back?!
你能帮我把他找回来吗
I suppose, Morty. I suppose.
可以吧 Morty 应该可以吧
But first, a deep sip from a very tall glass of "I told you so."
不过呢 先让我从这"早告诉你了"的高杯中啜饮一口
Oh, my god! Please, dad! Come on!
天啊 得了吧
Dad, there he is!
爸 他在那儿
Oh, God. Hey, stop that!
天啊 快住手
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Dad!
天啊 天啊 爸
Morty Jr., no!
小Morty 不要
It's me! It's dad. It's okay!
是我啊 是爸爸 没事的
Put the car down, Morty Jr.
把车放下 小Morty
No! No! Wh-where's your hands?
不 不 小手在哪里
**Where's your hands?*
*小手在哪里
My car!
我的车
**And that's how we play handy hands*
*我们来玩挥挥手
Out of the- out of the way, Morty!
闪开 Morty
No! Morty, that's one of the most violently aggressive creatures in the universe!
不 Morty 这是全宇宙最暴♥力♥的生物之一
He's my son!
他是我儿子
And if you hurt him, you'll have to kill me, Rick!
你想要伤害他 就先夸过我的尸体吧 Rick
Dad, I'm so confused!
爸 我好迷茫
I know, Morty Jr. I'm sorry.
我知道 小Morty 对不起
I ended up lying to you and yelling at you just like my parents did to me.
我最后还是像我父母对我那样 和你撒谎 对你大喊大叫了
You know, parents are just kids having kids.
父母也不过是有了小孩的孩子罢了
One minute, you like how a shiny robot looks.
前一分钟 你还觉得那个闪闪的机器人很好看
The next minute, you're in a fist fight with your alien son.
下一分钟 你就在和你的外星儿子肉搏了
I'm an alien?
我是外星人
We all have bad impulses, bad thoughts.
我们都有糟糕的冲动 邪恶的念头
We just have to learn to channel them into something constructive.
我们只是要学会把它们传变成别的有用的东西
But I want to murder everyone I see.
但我想杀掉我看见的每一个人
Well, you know, I mean, maybe there's a job out there for people that feel that way.
说不定就有一份工作适合有这样想法的人呢
Actually, there is.
的确是有的
Hi. I'm Brad Anderson, creator of the nationally syndicated comic strip "Marmaduke".
嗨 我是Brad Aderson 全国连载的连环漫画《大丹麦狗马默杜克》的作者
You should consider being a creative.
你应该考虑从事创作
I'm haunted by uncontrollable thoughts of
我深受自己那些无法控制的念头的困扰
mutilations and sexual assaults on a near daily basis.
我几乎每天脑海中萦绕着致残和性侵
But, you know, I channel it all into my work.
但我把它们变为了我的作品
Oh. Wow.
哦 哇
Huh. I never got that impression from reading "Marmaduke".
我看《大丹麦狗马默杜克》的时候从没发现这一点啊
Well, did you get the impression that I was trying to make you laugh?
难道你觉得我在想方设法地让你笑吗
Tell me that wasn't Brad Anderson.
不是吧 那是Brad Anderson
Aw, see? You hear that, Morty Jr.?
看见了吗 你听到了吧 小Morty
Maybe you could try being a creative of some kind.
或许你也可以从事某种创作呢
Maybe!
或许吧
I always have sort of wanted to see my face on the back of a novel.
我一直都挺想让自己的脸出现在某本小说的背面
I mean, what I really want to do is slit people's throats, but beyond that...
虽然我真正想做的是割开别人的喉咙 但除了这个
I know you can do it, son.
你一定可以的 儿子
I think it's time I get a place of my own.
我想我该找个地方自己住了
I promise I'll call you every day I need money or a place to doNlaundry.
我保证 只要我缺钱或是没地方洗衣服了都会给你打电♥话♥的
So, I assume this novel your son writes is gonna pay for my rear axle?
我想你儿子会拿他小说的稿费赔我的车后轴的吧
Isn't it interesting, Summer, that after all that stuff we just did,
挺有趣的吧 Summer 我们做了这么多事
nothing really mattered and there was no point to it?
都没起什么作用 没有什么意义
Kind of makes you wonder, huh, about nothing?
是不是让你什么都没有思考
Are you sure it doesn't make you re-evaluate your policy
你确定你不会重新考虑下
about taking girls on adventures?
你不带女孩子去冒险这件事
No. I'd say, given what we've been through,
不 鉴于我们今天的经历
that I was right the whole time
我只想说我一直都是对的
and any epiphanies about gender politics
任何关于性别政策的感悟
were a projection of your feminine insecurity.
都只是你身为女性的不安全感的表现而已
But, hey, why don't you have a pink spaceship?
不过你把这艘粉色太空船拿去吧
Go ride around and have a jolly old time.
开着它到处转转 好好玩玩
Maybe that'll shut you up.
这样说不定你就会闭嘴了
Dad? Summer? Where were you guys this whole time?
爸 Summer 这么长时间你们跑哪儿去了
On Gazorpazorp. Where were you?
在格索尔帕索普星 你呢
I was reading a newspaper.
我在看报纸
Oh, that's interesting, Beth.
真有意思 Beth
You know, it's funny.
好玩的是
I-I-I heard about a little bit of news myself.
我也听说了点儿新闻
Take a look. T-take a listen.
看着 听着
This, this world still got a- It's still got a chance!
这个世界还是有机会的
Yeah! Ha ha!
没错 哈哈
See you- see you guys next week!
下周见
See everybody next week.
大家下周见
A word with Mortimer Smith, Jr., New York Times best-selling author,
今天我们请到了小Mortimer Smith 纽♥约♥时♥报♥最畅销的作者
your book is about innocence, the definition of it,
您的书写到了纯洁及其定义
and inevitably its impossibility.
当然 不可避免地 谈到了它的不可实现
Is it autobiographical?
这本书是自传性质的吗
Certainly. I mean, all writing is, in my opinion.
当然 在我看来 所有的写作都是
But my, uh, my father kept me locked in the house until I was a teenager,
我父亲一直把我锁在房♥子里 直到我成长为一个青少年
and there was violence and, uh, threats of poison gas, but also dancing.
有过暴♥力♥ 有过毒气的威胁 但也有舞蹈
But you persevered and created this masterpiece from your sufferings.
但你撑住了 并用你的苦难完成了这部杰作
Smith Jr.'s mind-bending novel, "My Horrible Father" in every store and on everyone's mind.
小Smith令人震惊的小说《我可怕的父亲》正风靡全国 直指人心
Pick it up. We'll be right back.
快去买♥♥吧 我们马上回来
It's a thankless job, Morty.
为人父母本来就是吃力不讨好 Morty
You did the best you could.
你已经尽力了
I hope he's eating enough.
我只希望他吃得好
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表