充电应该留在墙里 - 解放充电 解放世人
Charge belongs! In the wall! - Free the charge! Free us all!
今天富翁领袖兼有远见的科技人 夏茉史密斯的办公室外
A huge turnout today at the offices of billionaire leader
聚集了相当多的群众
and tech visionary Summer Smith
“因为她试图要写下 充电里亚历史新页”
as she attempts to make Chargeria history.
“新闻快报”
And this just in:
“手♥机♥充电器很重要 请绝对不要偷走”
Phone chargers are very important, so never, never steal them.
我们准备好要发射设备了
We're ready to launch the device.
有我弟的下落了吗
Do we have eyes on my brother?
没有 首席执行官 - 那就是还没准备好
No, ma'am. - Then we're not ready.
(这一切都不是真的)
拜托 莫蒂
Come on, Morty.
等等 别忘了 你如果跟他借手♥机♥充电器...
Wait! Remember! If you borrow his phone charger...
我知道 - 那就务必要还给他
I know. - ...it's really important you give it back!
即便你觉得他不会用到
Even if you think he wasn't using it!
我一个人来的
I'm alone.
我本来也是一个人 我就喜欢那样
I was, too. That's how I like it.
如果你想吃东西的话就跟我来
Come, if you wanna eat.
我在新闻上看到你了
Saw you on the news.
看来你已经好一阵子 没吃过正常的饭了
Guess it's been a while since you've had a normal meal.
你是指用脏汤匙吃饭吗
By "normal," you mean the spoon is dirty?
这是克詹在消防局常做给我们吃的
CJ's recipe. Back at the firehouse.
我把毕生志愿摆在一边 可不是为了来听你讲辣肉酱的事
I didn't put my life's work on hold to sit here talking to you about chili.
他总说秘密配方是耐心
He always said the secret ingredient is patience.
莫蒂 我们该走了
Morty, it is time to go!
真实世界已经快要晚上九点了
It's almost 9 p.m. back in the real world,
我们如果想成功脱逃 妈就得在厨房♥里
and our exit will only work if Mom's in the kitchen
倒她的睡前酒
pouring her bedtime wine!
我已经没有回去的理由了 你自己回去吧
There's nothing for me back there! Go without me.
这可行不通 莫蒂
That's not how it works, Morty!
很抱歉 但我拒绝在这里面过40岁生日
And I'm sorry, but I refuse to turn 40 in here!
我有什么选择的余地
What choice do I have?
我们一直都有选择的余地 你得负起一些责任
We always had choices. Take some ownership.
我们准备好了 开始发射吧
We're ready. Start the launch.
愿主怜悯我们
God have mercy on our souls.
“五 四 三 二 一”
Five, four, three, two, one.
发射
Launch.
开始充电了 空中充电
It's charging! Charging in the air!
天啊 夏茉史密斯 让我们不再需要手♥机♥充电器了
Dear God! Summer Smith has made phone chargers obsolete!
不用再插线充电了
No more cords!
成功了 非接触式电网
It's working! A contactless electrical grid!
这样就不用充电器了 你这死老人
That means no chargers, you old bitch!
我赢了 这个母体没用了
I win! The matrix is obsolete!
(错误 别拿外公的手♥机♥充电器)
搞什么 该死 我睡着多久了
What the hell? Oh, shit. How long was I out?
妈...妈咪
Mom! Mom! Mommy!
离我远一点 瑞克
Get away from me, Rick!
妈
Mom!
瑞克把我们放进模拟实境 好教训我们
Rick put us in a simulated reality to teach us a lesson
不要拿了他的手♥机♥充电器后不还他
about taking his phone charger and not giving it back,
然后他就睡着并忘了我们
and then he fell asleep and forgot about us
我们在母体里过了17年
for the matrix equivalent of 17 years!
我已经是独♥立♥的成人了
I'm an emancipated adult!
我对自己的思想和未来有自主♥权♥
I demand sovereignty over my mind and future!
别让他重设我们
Don't let him reset us!
就是这样我才需要喝睡前酒
This is why I have bedtime wine.
瑞克和莫蒂
第八季第一集
我的手是小孩的手
My hands! A child's hands!
你为了惩罚他们不还充电器 做了一个母体
You built a matrix to punish them for a phone charger?!
我没那么小心眼 贝丝 这母体可以为任何事惩罚他们
I'm not that petty, Beth. It can punish them for anything.
把你的失忆枪放下
Put that mindblower gun down.
好吧 外公确实让你们 在里面待得有点太久了
Okay. Obviously Grandpa cooked you guys a little too long.
久到足以去上法学院并颠复工程学
Long enough to go to law school and revolutionize engineering.
夏茉 这只是个八比特系统
Summer, that whole system's basically 8-bit.
连拿蜡笔的小孩也有办法颠复工程学
A child with a crayon could revolutionize engineering.
别让他清除我的记忆 妈
Don't let him wipe me, Mom!
我坠入了爱河 还领导了国家
I fell in love, ran a country,
也去过充根廷和手♥机♥律宾
visited Chargentina and the Phoneippines.
我不能失去那些记忆
I can't lose those memories!
我也想要记得
I wanna remember it, too.
爸 我觉得你该让他们照自己的意思
Dad, I think the kids should be allowed to do
面对你对他们造成的影响
whatever they want with what you did to their brains.
你想让他们当被困在小孩身体里的 母体疯癫大人吗
You want a couple of matrix-crazy adults
祝你们好运
in child bodies? Good luck with that.
好耶 我打败你了 瑞克
Yes! I beat you, Rick!
你招惹了牛 就会被34岁的牛角教训
You mess with the bull, you get the 34-year-old horns!
我在高中一定会过得很好
I'm gonna crush it in high school!
出事之后再叫我
Give me a holler when this goes south.
“我能成就的事简直无可限♥量♥”
There's literally no limit to what I can achieve.
“学生会会长 毕业生代表”
Student body president. Valedictorian.
“或许我可以纯粹好好享受 这美好又稍纵即逝的一天”
Or maybe just live this one day, sweet and fleeting.
“或许我可以好好把握17岁”
Maybe just hold onto 17.
(赫普森加油 )
你很冷吗
Cold much?
你激凸了
You're nipping out.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我们不需要变成这种刻板印象少女
We don't have to do these teenage-girl stereotypes.
你的身体违反了校规 小姐
Your body violates our code of conduct, missy.
回家去换衣服吧 - 但...
Go home and change. - But--
耍花招是不会有用的
Your wiles won't get you anywhere with me.
天啊 她喜欢音道校长
Oh, my God. She's hot for Principal Vagina.
她又更激凸了
She's nipping even harder!
去死吧 肤浅的臭女人
Eat my ass, you shallow bitches!
我还以为我们的友情 没办法再变得更坚定了呢
Every time I think our friendship can't get any stronger.
没错 你真的是我的好姐妹
I know. You're truly my sister.
学校跟你印象中不太一样 对吧
School's not what you remember, huh?
我只是觉得自己被她们影响很丢脸
I'm just embarrassed I let them get to me.
她们或许还认为 大家是因为她们的个性而喜欢她们
Those girls probably still believe people like them
还有资源回收是真的
for their personality and that recycling is real.
嘿 你有发夹吗
Hey, do you have a bobby pin?
有 拿去吧
Yeah. Here.
至少她们蠢到没办法伤到我
At least they're too dumb to do real damage.
就像是钝性创伤
It's like blunt-force trauma,
而不是把加热的电卷棒慢慢塞进屁♥眼♥
as opposed to a hot curling iron going slowly up your asshole.
我都是这样形容我第一段婚姻的
Wow. Which is how I describe my first marriage.
你在里面结婚了
You got married in there?!
最精彩的部分是我还扶持他做音乐
The best part was, I supported him while he worked on his music.
我也做过那种事
Been there.
我可以当赚钱养家的人或是你妈
It's like, I can either be the primary earner
但我无法两者兼顾
or your mommy. I can't be both.
是啊
Yeah.
第三杯含羞草
A third mimosa?
而且现在还是周三下午
On a Wednesday afternoon?
我们是谁 - 我们是谁
Who are we? - Who are we?
天啊 我彻底变成我妈了
Oh, my God. I'm totally turning into my mother.
目标达成
Goals!
我好喜欢这个版本的你
I love this version of you.
你好有自信
You're so... self-assured.
真希望我能多像你一点
I wish I had more of that.
贝丝...我可以这样叫你吗
Aww! Beth! Can I call you Beth?
当然 那我就叫你...
Absolutely! And I'll call you...
夏茉吗 - 对 当然
Summer? - Oh, right. Of course.
你在里面达成了好多成就
You were able to achieve so much in there.
完全就是“霸气女孩”
Hashtag girl boss.
我很讨厌女人称呼自己为女孩
I hate when grown women call themselves girls.
对 我也是 我刚刚是在讽刺
Oh, same. Me too. That was ironic.
说到女人 或许我们该升级一下了
Speaking of grown women, maybe it's time for a little upgrade?
拜托 看看你变成了什么样子
Oh, come on. Look at who you've become.
你不需要老掉牙的大改造
You don't need some cliché makeover.
我是指我们两个
I meant for both of us.
你除了衣服都是在大卖♥♥场买♥♥的
Do you just buy your shirts from Target
是不是还在那里兼♥职♥
or do you also work there?
贝丝 我只是在开玩笑
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表