And a very good morning it is for our guest, earth scientist Jerry smith,
让我们欢迎今早的来宾 地球科学家Jerry smith
who's making headlines with his bold announcement, that is,
他的大胆宣言已经登上头条 那就是
What? Jerry?
是什么 Jerry
Pluto is a planet.
冥王星是一颗行星
Well, how about that. I love it.
快听听 说得好
Morty Smith, I'm Scroopy noopers.
Morty Smith 我叫关德宽
I'm a scientist.
我是一名科学家
Can I show you something?
我能带你去看样东西吗
Uh, I better not.
还是免了吧
Right now.
立马来
The center of Pluto, Mr.Smith,
这是冥王星的地下中心 Smith先生
is made of a substance called "Plutonium".
它是由钚(以冥王星命名)构成的
Mines like these suck plutonium up to the cities,
这些矿井开采钚并传输到整个城市
where corporations use it to power everything,
大公♥司♥将其用作能量供给
from diamond cars to golden showers.
从钻石汽车到黄金浴室
And the more we remove, the more pluto shrinks.
不断地开采导致冥王星不断地萎缩
There it goes again. Just shrank a little.
就像这样 又缩小了一点
But a few years ago, your scientists noticed pluto had gotten so small,
但是几年前 你们的科学家注意到了冥王星的不断变小
they couldn't even call it a planet anymore.
已经不能再称为一颗行星了
Should've been our wake-up call.
那本该是敲醒我们的警钟
But the rich plutonians won't wake up,
但那些冥王星的富人们却不愿清醒
and they love your dad telling everyone pluto's a planet,
他们十分喜欢你♥爸♥爸告诉所有人冥王星还是颗行星
because that means they can keep mining
因为这就意味着他们还能继续开采
until pluto goes from planet to asteroid, to meteor, and finally...
直到冥王星从行星变为小行星 然后是流星 最终变为...
A party?
派对吗
Is everyone in your family an idiot?
你们家的人都是傻子吗
Well, for sure me and my dad are.
反正我和我爸是
Well, all you have to do is get him to admit that,
好吧 你要做的就是让他承认这个说法
and you could save four billion lives.
那样你就能够拯救40亿人的生命
Yeah, you know, the thing is my dad's really insecure.
好吧 但问题是 我爸很没有安全感
Hmm, funny.
有意思
Mr.Needful, out of everything in the store,
所需先生 店里这么多东西
you'll never guess what we couldn't get rid of.
你绝对猜不到没被卖♥♥掉的居然是这件
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
I wish this desk was lighter.
我希望这个桌子能变轻点
I wish this knot was looser.
我希望这个扣结能变松点
Come on.
赶紧的
I don't...
我不
Wait, what am I doing?
我在做什么傻事呢
I wish I knew CPR.
我希望我会做心肺复苏
1 2 3, 1 2 3...
1 2 3 1 2 3
Oh, jesus.
哦 天啊
What a waste of a monkey paw.
猴抓这么用可真是浪费
Mr Needful, how could you even think of doing something so horrible.
所需先生 你怎么能做这么可怕的事呢
I'm the devil.
我是魔鬼啊
What should I do when I fail, get myself an ice cream.
我失败了还能怎么办 吃个冰淇林吗
You haven't failed.
你还没有失败
People like Rick are making me obsolete.
像Rick这种人让我一无是处
I mean, seriously.
说实话
I may be "the devil", but your grandpa is the devil.
我也许是个魔鬼 但你外公他才是真正的魔鬼
I just want to go to the hell,
我只想回地狱
where everyone thinks I'm smart and funny.
那里所有人都觉得我聪明又有趣
No! It's not fair.
不 这不公平
Everyone in this town got something they wanted from you, even Rick.
这个镇上所有的人都从你这儿得到了想要的东西 包括Rick
I was your only friend, and I get nothing?
我是你唯一的朋友 我什么都得不到吗
Ok, I'll give you one thing.
好吧 我会给你一样东西
Name it.
说吧
I want to help you.
我想要帮助你
Clever twist.
这招漂亮
I learned from the best, you old fart.
我可是师从高人 你个老混♥蛋♥
Now, let's get you hydrated.
现在我们给你补水去
Looks like we've got...haunted boxing gloves
这看起来是个 被诅咒的拳击手套
that will make you the heavyweight champion in 1936,
能让你获得1936年的重量级拳击冠军
and then you'll be trapped there, winning the same fight for eternity.
之后你就会困在那里 不断赢同一场比赛直到永远
I can take out the "eternity" and the padding,
我可以弄掉"永远"的诅咒和没用的部分
and then you'll have some time-traveling mittens.
你就有一个可以穿越时空的连指手套了
Oh, look, it's Rosemary's baby.
这不是"魔鬼圣婴"吗
How's business?
生意怎么样
Here's the last of our inventory.
这是我们最后的库存
We're going to file chapter11 and do some restructuring.
我们准备申请破产 然后重组
Sounds like code for "you win, Rick".
这意思不就是"你赢了 Rick"
That was important to you, wasn't it.
这就对你这么重要吗
Nope, It was important to your dumb devil friend.
不 这对你那蠢恶魔朋友非常重要
To me, this was all just a bit,
对我来说 这不过是像
like when bugs bunny [bleep] with the opera singer for 20 minutes.
兔八哥恶整歌♥剧家20分钟而已
He tried to kill himself.
他差点自杀
Seriously? Holy crap. Holy crap.
真的 哎哟我的老天爷啊
But, you know what,grandpa Rick?
但你知道吗 Rick外公
He's strong, and he's vever going to give up.
他很坚强 他决不放弃
Uh-huh, yeah, I don't care.
好吧 我可不在乎
Oh, I know.
我知道
Everyone knows you don't care.
所有人都知道你不在乎
So?
怎样
So have fun not caring.
那祝你不在乎的愉快
I always do.
我一直愉快
Good.
很好
Yeah, It is good.
没错 好得很
It's the best.
再好不过
I'm sure it is. Bye.
可不是么 拜
Later.
回见
I'm here to pick up my undead cat and child.
我来取我的亡灵猫和小孩
Yeah, uh...give me a sec.
好的 稍等
These are the forms for the employee health plan.
这是员工们的健康计划的表单
All right,Put them on my...eh
好吧 把它们放在我的...呃
I just get board. Everybody out.
我玩腻了 都走吧
All right, just one more rally
好了 这次集♥会♥结束后
then I promise we'll get back to your science project.
咱们就回去做你的科学作业
Dad, pluto isn't a planet. It's shrinking because of corporations.
爸 冥王星不是一颗行星 大公♥司♥在让它不断缩小
Yeah, that's what that anti-planet nut job scroopy noppers was screaming
好吧 这不是那个反行星的极端疯子关德宽
about outside the ministry of money's fundraiser.
在筹资部外面嚷嚷的吗
Are you telling me four billion plutonians are wrong?
你是想说四十亿冥王星人都错了
You said science wasn't easy.
你说过科学并不简单
I said science isn't always easy.
我说的是科学并不总是简单的
Obviously, that means sometimes it is easy.
很显然 这意味着有时候会很简单
Let's not debase ourselves with word games, son.
我们别纠结这个文字游戏了 儿子
Dad, their whole planet is dying.
爸 整个行星危在旦夕
Ha, you called it a planet.
哈 你刚叫它行星
Checkmate.
将军
What's up, pluto?
你们好啊 冥王星众们
Mr.Smith, please tell my friend here what you just told me. Go on.
Smith先生 麻烦把你刚才和我说的和我朋友在说一遍 来吧
My very eager mother just served us nine pickles, and the "pickles" is pluto.
我那热情的母亲刚刚给我上了九根腌瓜 其中一根就是冥王星
My god, the man's a genius.
天哪 他可真是个天才
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下
Morty, what?
Morty 怎么了
Dad, what did you think about the recent report published by 《The Pluto Science Reader》
爸 你怎么看最近发表在《冥王星科普》上的报告
"linking pluto-quakes, sinkholes, and surface shrinking to deep-core plutonium drilling?"
"地心钚元素开采是造成星球地震 地表陷落及萎缩的罪魁祸首"
Well, son, what did you think when you were 5 and you pooped your pants,
儿子 那你怎么看你5岁时拉在自己的裤子上后
and you threw your poopy undies out your bedroom window,
把沾上粑粑的小裤裤扔出的卧室窗外
because you thought it was like throwing something in the garbage?
因为你认为这就跟扔垃圾一样
I mean, I'm trimming the hedges and these things are just hanging there.
我修剪树篱时就看见它挂在上面
Was I supposed to think the poop bunny left them?
难道要让我以为这是屎兔兔干的
Good one, Dad.
说得真好 爸
Hey, Morty, you want to go on a...oh.
嘿 Morty 你想去...噢
Hey, Beth.
嘿 Beth
Hello?
在么
Hey, Jerry, you in here being stupid?
嘿 Jerry 你还在这犯傻吗
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, you know, I was thinking, you know I might watch a movie.
嘿 我在想要不要看部电影
I'm not a programmed for friendship.
我的程序设定不支持友谊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表