Bye, mom! Bye, dad! Drive carefully!
再见老妈 再见老爸 开车小心
Have fun, you two.
玩得开心哦 两位
Yes, we will have as much fun as possible on our...
是 我们会努力寻找乐趣的 毕竟要去的是
Titanic-Themed getaway.
泰坦尼克主题游
Let's lose the 'tude, please.
麻烦你别闹脾气了
It's supposed to be romantic.
到时候肯定会非常浪漫的
Speaking of disasters, dad, we are leaving you in charge, here.
说到灾难 爸 家里现在可归你管了
I know, c-can we wrap this up?
知道啦 说完了吗
Morty and I have some synthetic laser eels oxidizing in the garage.
Morty和我在车♥库♥里弄的合成激光鳗鱼正在氧化呢
Hey, don't blow me off.
喂 好好听我说
I am drawing a line, okay?
我要定个规矩
Any damage to this house or these children when we get back,
要是我们回来发现♥房♥♥子和孩子有任何损伤
and...n-no more adventures with Morty.
你就再也不能跟Morty去冒险了
Aw, geez, Rick.
噢 天哪 Rick
If my mom's the one who's saying it, then you know it's pretty serious this time.
要是我妈都这么说了 那肯定是认真的
That's right. That's right.
没错 没错
Wait. What?
等等 啥
Listen, you have my words as a caregiver,
听着 作为看护者我可以承诺
everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
And if not, like you say, no more adventures or whatever.
万一有事 那就听你的 不跟Morty去冒险了
It's like that old song
就像那首老歌♥唱的
Y-you guys know that song? From Tiny Rogerts?
你们不知道这首歌♥吗 Tiny Rogerts唱的
You never heard of it?
没听说过吗
You know, the black effeminate guy from the '50s?
就是 50年代的黑人娘炮
No-nobody? A-all right, whatever.
都不知道吗 唉 算了
Look, who cares? Just go on your stupid trip.
管他的呢 快去你们那蠢旅游吧
Not one thing out of place.
家里不准搞任何破坏
Not a single thing.
一处都不行
Well, we're past the point of no return.
哇 既然已经踏上了不归路
I'm going to have a party.
我要开个派对
I found Jello. Can you sneak your mom's vodka?
我找到Jello了 你能把你♥妈♥的♥伏特加偷出来吗
Yes, she does. I saw it in your laundry room.
她当然有 我在你们家洗衣房♥里看到了
Listen, you can't both be in denial about it.
听着 你们两个不能同时否认啊
Okay bye.
好 再见
Summer, you can't throw a party!
Summer 不许你开派对
Remember what mom said?
记得老妈讲的吗
Yeah, if anything gets messed up, you and grandpa Rick get punished.
是啊 要是事情搞砸了 你和外公Rick会受惩罚
I'm only a human being, Morty.
而我嘛 只是个普通人 Morty
Rick, tell Summer she can't have a party!
Rick 快告诉Summer不许开派对
Uh, Summer, you can't have a party.
Summer 你不能开派对
Because I'm having a party, bitch!
因为我要开派对 小妞
Oh, what?! Rick, you can't!
什么 Rick 不行
What do you mean you're having a party?
你说你要开派对是什么意思
Are some glip glops from the third dimension
会有第三次元的鼻涕怪
going to come over and play cards or something?
跑过来打牌吗
"Glip glop?" You're lucky a Trafilorkian doesn't hear you say that.
"鼻涕怪" 你真走运 没让塔夫落基人听见
Is that like their N-word?
这是他们的敏感词吗
It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby
就好像敏感词和屏蔽词生了个娃
and it was raised by all the bad words for jews.
然后被各种侮辱犹太人的词汇养大
Listen, I think the three of us could just,
听我说 我觉得我们三个可以
have a nice time, like just hanging out, and, you know,
玩点简单的 比如出去逛逛街
you know, doing a little bonding and...
类似这种亲人间的互动
Screw that. This is my chance to
去你的 这可是我和那些酷家伙
gain some footing with the cool kids.
建立关系的机会
That's why you party?
这就是你开派对的目的
Boy, you really are 17.
孩子 你还真是花季少女啊
Why do you party?
那你为什么开派对
To get wriggedy wriggedy wrecked, son!
当然是要嗨翻天啊 小屁孩
Just keep your Sci-fi friends
让你那些科幻朋友
away from my awesome ones.
离我的酷炫朋友远一点
Yeah, and you keep your awesome friends
好啊 你也让你的酷炫朋友
away from my canapes.
离我的小鱼面包远一点
After dinner, Titanic 2 will attach to
晚餐过后 泰坦尼克2号♥ 就会
the rail system near our replica iceberg,
被轨道系统引导到我们的假冰山
and the hydraulics encased in these tubes
然后这些管道里的液压
will execute a controlled sink into the icy depths.
会将整艘船沉入冰冷的海底
A rail system seems archaic for a attraction this impressive.
这么经典的东西用这么老套的轨道系统
Are you sure the ship will sink?
确定会沉吗
I can assure you the ship will sink, as it has a thousand times before.
我可以保证这船会沉的 它都沉了几千次了
It is un-unsinkable.
它是必沉无疑的
Look, it's the line for bow!
看 这是去船头的队伍
Jerry, I'd love to just kick back with a margarita and read.
Jerry 我好想回去边喝酒边看书
Do you mind if I skip the whole "king of the world" bit?
不介意我跳过"我是世界之王"的桥段吧
Well, it's not the "king of the world" bit.
这不是"我是世界之王"的桥段
That's Jack and Fabrizio.
那是Jack和Fabrizio
This is where Rose says, "I'm flying Jack!"
这里是Rose对Jack说 "Jack 我在飞翔"桥段
But whatever. I can be the only one to do it alone.
随便吧 当独自来演戏的也没差
Well, what about her?
那 她怎么样
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 女士
Would you like my place in line?
你能否代替我一下
I, uh, I could get into trouble.
我 可能会有麻烦的
We won't tell.
我们不会说出去的
So... You're a Titanicfanatic?
所以 你也是泰坦尼克迷吗
Oh, yes. I worked here since it opened,
恩 是的 我从刚开张就在这工作了
but I've never been able participate.
但是我从来都没能参与进来
Happy to help... Rose.
乐意效劳 Rose
I love watching Bukkake. I mean, like,
我超爱看多P群射的 不过
I don't know if I personally would ever do it...
我不知道自己情不情愿这么做
Brad! Hey! Yo.
Brad 嘿 哟
Brad is here!
Brad来了
Quik, make my hair look drunk.
快 把我头发弄得像喝醉了一样的
Check it out. Tammy's already drunk. Cool.
看哪 Tammy已经喝醉了 酷
The beacon was activated. Who is in danger?
信♥号♥♥灯亮了 谁需要救援
Ugh! Grandpa!
外公
Birdperson!
鸟人
I am pleased there is no emergency.
很高兴没有紧急情况
Oh, there's an emergency, all right. A f**king emergency!
真有紧急情况 是操蛋的情况啦
When's the last time you got laid, 'pers?
你上次打炮是什么时候啊 老哥
It has been a... challenging mating season for Birdperson.
鸟人的交♥配♥季真是 不容易啊
Then it's time to get your beak wet tonight, playah.
那今晚你可以鸟嘴湿润啦 客官
Go have some fun out there. Birdp-Bird-Birdperson.
去找点乐子吧 鸟鸟鸟人
Oh, man, how many people did you invite, Rick?
天呐 你到底请了多少人啊 Rick
Uh... people? Mm, six.
人类吗 6个
Yo! What up, my glip glops?!
唷 你们好吗 鼻涕怪
Oh, man!
我靠
Oh! Y-y-you know there's a garbage, right?
你们知不知道家里是有垃圾桶的
Hey, uh, what the hell?
我靠 搞什么
Ooh. That's why you never invite a Floopy Poop and
噢 这就是为什么不能邀请肉食怪和素食怪
a Shmoopy doop to the same party.
参加同一个派对
Oh, oh, g--oh, that's disgusting!
噢 噢 这太恶了
You guys are in my parents bed!
你们居然在我父母的床上搞
Oh. Sorry. I'm not feeling too well.
哦 对不起 我就是有点不舒服
I just needed to lie down for a bit.
想躺一会儿
Oh. Okay. Sorry.
哦 好 不好意思
Oh, my god! Are you kidding me?!
天啊 这是在逗我吗
The thing people don't realize about the gear wars is
大家都不了解齿轮战争的主要原因是
that it was never really about the gears at all.
他们根部不了解齿轮
Uh-huh. Yeah. No, no to-totally.
哦 对 绝对的
Rick, you got to stop
Rick 你要快点停止
Have you met Gearhead?
你见过齿轮头吗
Hey, how's
嗨 你好
Morty here, he he would love to hear all about the gear wars.
Morty 他非常想听听关于齿轮产战争的事
How familiar are you with the gear wars, exactly?
你对齿轮战争了解多少
Uh... not at all.
呃 完全没头绪
Oh, boy. I envy you.
噢 太好了 我嫉妒你
Okay, it was about 754 years ago.
好的 这要从754年前说起
Oh, hey Morty!
噢 嗨 Morty
Have you-- have you met my buddy Scropon?
给你介绍我的好朋友螃蟹人
Not again, Rick.
又来了 Rick
That last guy droned on for 20 minutes, you know?
上个家伙陈词滥调的给我讲了20分钟
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表