Look, I'm not paying 70 smidgens for a broken defraculator.
我才不会花70丁丁买♥♥一个坏掉的反定帆器
That is multiphase quantum resonator.
这是多相量子共振器
Well, does it defraculate? [Bleep]No.
那它能反定帆吗 [哔]不能
Then-then-then it's a broken defraculator.
那不就是个坏掉的反定帆器吗
Like you would even know dick about fraculation.
你懂个鸡♥巴♥的定帆啊
Your planet just got cellphones, and the coverage still sucks!
你们的星球只有手♥机♥ 信♥号♥♥还这么烂
Yeah, yeah, and your species eat sulfur.
你们的人还吃硫呢
So let's say 60 smidgens.
就60丁丁了
I tell you what, I'll do you a favor
算我帮你个忙
I'll throw in a fart.
我附赠你个屁(硫化氢)
Hey, uh, Rick, um, you think maybe I could
Rick 你能不能给我
get something from this place
买♥♥件这里的东西啊
like, like a souvenir, like just to have like something cool, you know?
就一件纪念品嘛 单纯为了收藏 比如什么酷酷的东西
Not here Morty, we'll stop somewhere else
这儿就算了 Morty 我们去别的地方
because, you know, there's always another pawn shop.
反正哪里都有当铺
Oh okay, I just, um, you know, that robot over there
我就是觉得 那边那个机器人
looked pretty cool, you know?
看着好酷啊
Oh, it looks cool, huh?
看着酷是吗
That's why you want it?
因为酷你才想买♥♥
Yeah! You know, I mean it's different from the stuff on Earth,
是啊 跟地球上的东西很不相同嘛
and, you know, you take me to all these crazy places across the galaxy,
你带着我跑遍了银河系里面这么多疯狂的地方
and, you know, I don't really have anything to,
我都没有什么东西
to remember all the trips by.
能纪念这些冒险啊
It'd be kind of cool, like a souvenir.
这不是挺酷的吗 一个纪念品
You know, like, what if you passed away or died or something?
万一你去世了什么的怎么办
I wouldn't even have anything to
都没有什么东西
remember all the cool stuff we did, you know?
能让我缅怀那些酷炫的经历呢
Okay. 60 for the resonator,
好吧 共振器我出60
and my grandson wants the sex robot.
外加我外孙想要的那个性♥爱♥机器人
So, we're just going to pretend this isn't happening?
我们是要假装什么也不知道吗
I'm not saying that a bad idea, just asking.
我不是说这样不好 只是问问而已
Rick, why would you let Morty bring that thing into our house.
Rick 你怎么能让Morty把那东西带回家呢
What do you want form me?
你指望我能干嘛
He thi-, he thou-, he thou-, he th-, he thought it looked cool.
他觉觉觉觉得那东西看着很酷
You know what I mean.
你懂我意思吗
Whew. Ahh. All right. Back to-, b-back upstair.
呼 啊 好了 接着 回楼上
Well, I'm invervening.
不行 我要干预这事
Intervening with puberty?
干预青春期行为吗
You'll turn him into Ralph Fiennes in "Red Dragon."
你会把他变成《红龙》里的拉尔夫费因斯的
He's just at that age.
他到了这个年纪了
Let's just be proud of him.
我们为他骄傲就好了
Jesus. Did I really set the bar that low?
天啊 我把标准降到这么低了吗
Um, Rick, could you come with me, please, quickly?
呃 Rick 你能来一下吗 快点
Ok, now if we hear squeaking, we intervene.
如果再听到嘎吱声 我们就干预
Where's the sex robot, Morty?
性♥爱♥机器人呢 Morty
That is Gwendolyn. I-I mean, the robot!
那就是Gwendolyn 我是说 机器人
She started beeping and then transformed and tried to fly away!
她发出了哔哔声 然后变形试图飞走
Strange. That's usually the man's job.
真奇怪 这一般是男人才会干的事啊
You know what I'm talking about, Morty?
知道我什么意思吧 Morty
Morty, that's my catchphrase, remember?
Morty 这是我的口头禅 还记得吗
Remember how-how I cemented that catchphrase?
还记得我怎么拼出这个口头禅的吗
All right. All ritht, seriously, though.
好吧好吧 不开玩笑了
Let me grab this thing.
让我来抓住它
Come on, you... rascal.
够了 你这个小淘气
Okay, unacceptable! Oh
这就过分了 噢
What is going on?
出什么事了
All right. Uh-oh.
好吧 啊噢
"Uh-Oh"? What is that?!
啥叫"啊噢" 那是个啥
Hmm. I think Morty's robot was designed for more than long weekends.
看来Morty的机器人不只是用来打发时间的
Genetic compiler, incubation chamber.
基因编译装置 孵化室
Yep. This, here's some kind of baby maker,
没错 这是个造娃机
and that there's half Morty, half who-who knows wh-what?
这是个一半Morty一半不知道啥的东西
It's my bad, guys.
是我造成的
I'll, I'll take care of it.
我会处理掉的
Grandpa Rick! No, no! Whoa whoa whoa!
Rick外公 不行 哇哦
What do you think you're doing?!
你这是要干嘛
Hey, listen. You guys quarantined the house
Summer从墨西哥带橄榄回来的时候
when summer brought olives back from Mexico.
你们把房♥子都隔离起来了
I mean, this thing could grow to the size of Delaware.
这东西说不定能长到特拉华州那么大
I mean, it might eat brains and exhale space AIDS.
这东西指不定还会吃脑子呼出宇宙艾滋呢
We got to be careful.
我们必须得小心
I lost the chance to be careful, Rick.
该小心的时候我没小心 现在已经没机会了 Rick
I'm a father now!
我当爸爸了
You know, it's time for me to be responsible.
我该负起责任了
Isn't that right...
对不对呀
Don't name it.
别取名字
...Morty Jr.?
小Morty
Oh, Crap. He named it.
靠 取了个名字
Well, dad, it's a living thing, and it's half human.
爸 这是个小生命 而且有一半是人类
And it was born on american soil, which entitles it to...
而且它是出生在美国领土上的 所以
Jerry, majoring in civics was your mistake.
Jerry 主修公民学是你自己的错
Don't punish us for it.
别用它来惩罚我们好吗
Fine. I'm gonna take this thing to my workshop
好吧 我把这东西带回我的工作间去
and do a little bit of investigating.
做点调查
Do not let that thing out of your sight.
别让这东西离开你们的视线
It looks harmless now, but it could grow into something dangerous.
现在看着人畜无害 但以后可能会变得很危险
Like the Insane Clown Posse.
就像疯狂小丑波塞一样
Yeah. Good one, Jerry.
呵呵 这笑话真不错 Jerry
2003 just called and wants its Easy Target back.
2003年打电♥话♥来把Easy Target要回去
Ohh. He's like a little me!
他就像是个小版的我
Y-you don't think he'll turn into a monster... do you?
你们不会真认为他会变成一个怪物的 对吧
They always do.
孩子都会变成怪物的
Hey, uh, 1995 called!
嘿 1995年打电♥话♥来了
They want their "cartain year called wanting its 'blank' back" formula back!
他们想把"某年打电♥话♥来把某东西要回去的句式要回去"
Why, Jerry? why expend the effort?
何必呢 Jerry 何必要费力做这种事
Life is effort. I'll stop when I die!
活着就要费力 生命不息 奋斗不止
Out.
出去
Whatcha doin'?
你干嘛呢
Well, I can't solve the problem my way,
我没法用我的办法解决这事
thanks to your family's primitive biological hang-ups.
多亏了你家里人原始的生物学考虑
Gross. I might have just touched one of Morty's loads.
恶 我好像碰到了一点Morty的精♥液♥
But maybe I can find suitable parents for Morty Jr.
但说不能我可以给小Morty找到合适的父母
on this robot's home world, which is...
在这个机器人的故乡 也就是
Gazorpazorp in the Andromeda system.
仙女座星系的格索尔帕索普星
Scoot, Summer.
闪开 Summer
Don't you need a new companion
你不需要新的小伙伴吗
now that Morty's in the family way?
既然现在Morty需要顾家了
I don't do adventures with chicks, Summer.
我不和小女生出去冒险 Summer
Oh, right. Because there's something about having a wiener
哦是吗 两腿中间有根东西
that would make me better at walking through a hole?
穿个传送门都要强些吗
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
啊啊啊啊
Oh, crap.
该死
Grandpa Rick! Ugh!
Rick外公
Help! Help! Aah! Aah!
救命 救命 啊
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
啊
Grandpa Rick!
Rick外公
Still think it's a good idea to go through holes without a wiener?
还觉得两腿中间没根东西就穿过传送门是个好主意吗
I want to go home.
我想回家
Yeah, no duh.
哦 你现在当然想了
Great. Now I have to take over a whole planet
好极了 我现在得拿下整个星球
because of your stupid boobs.
就因为你胸前那玩意儿
You're doing great, Morty
干得很好啊 Morty
Really? You think? I mean, I'm not doing much of anything.
是吗 我也没在干什么呀
What do I do if it cries?
他要是哭我怎么办啊
Then you put it down and let if cry itself out.
那就把他放在边上让他哭个够啊
Yeah, right. We tried that technique on Summer,
这招我们在Summer身上试过
and she's gonna end up stripping.
然后她就开始脱衣了
Isn't she? Yes, she is.
她是不是这样的啊 没错
She's gonna strip for attention.
为了吸引我们的注意 她会脱衣服
Because she was denied it.
因为我们不许她这样做
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表